>polls
>2017
sage

trips Kek's will be done

praise kek!

>strongly disapprove
>strongly approve
>roughly adds up to 100%
Seems like a perfectly fine poll if you ask me.

Polls do work, for people, not electors or some other american plutocratic bullshit.

>
i strongly approve of trump and nothing can make that waiver, this poll is bullshit. the only reason people in the "strongly approve" camp switched is because they are mad Trump is giving the MSM and psycho dem senators a free pass for all this russia fucking bullshit, instead of going full nuclear and exposing the swamp

lets start with something fucking easy. executive order to unseal the court records king nigger sealed about eric holder and the DOJ colluding with murderous drug cartels and smuggling weapons

lets then do an executive order to force a senate inquiry panel to subpoena the DNC to turn their servers in to the FBI for investigation about russian hacking election as a matter of national security. lets fucking throw that shit up in the fan Trump, stop being a fucking pussy and go full nuclear assault. its time to start tying up the nooses for hillary & co

literally the only thing i disapprove of Trump right now is hes being way too much of a fucking nice guy

no healing the country, no bringing the rabid leftists together with normal people. its not possible. scorched earth and hang the criminals. lets fucking do this

Even the jew sees the sad jewing here

>pic shows 7s
>his post was 5s

mine was right above, you fucked up

This goddamnit I want to wear my new shirt pic related

>executive order to unseal the court records king nigger sealed about eric holder and the DOJ colluding with murderous drug cartels and smuggling weapons
it's like you WANT the deepstate to murder him

meme war!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=UcRtFYAz2Yo

No, we want him to do his job. Deep state cannot murder him and retain control.

Reminder that Drudge's election night coverage was awful because he actually believed the polls

He said Trump was losing Florida and that Wisconsin/PA/Michigan weren't in play

Wtf, I trust polls now! Thank God empress dowager Clinton won the election in the landslide that the polls predicted and declared war against Russia.

fpbp and checked as well

Drumpf's sucks ass but his cult of personality will not admit they were wrong voting for him.

They called me and I said strongly disapprove.

Then I started chanting lock her up and they were unable to finish the survey.

Maybe he wasn't the best choice in America but he is better Hillary

I wish

just wait until we expose with evidence that obama and hillary KNEW they were purposefully giving ISIS weapons and aid to fight Assad and Ghaddafi

This. Drudge is pretty much a concern-nigger.

>benghazi attack where our ambassador got murdered actually was carried out by radical jihadists that Hillary and state department under Obama orders funded and armed.

>the guns that killed our 2 CIA paramillitary guards were bought by Obama bux

It should mean that the establishment shills and anti-nationalists like Priebus, Cohn, etc. should be shown the door as should the neocon hawks like McMaster and Mattis. In reality Trump has no leverage to fight back against the entrenched powers of DC.

tpbp

Not many people agree with us either but we're still right.

Trump is /ourguy/.

Why would you ever trust any polls again after the election last year? They all said Trump was losing in a landslide and they were dead wrong, now we're supposed to believe this?

There's nothing more enraging then the selective short term memory the left has. They don't remember anything past the last headline the media fed them. Fucking insanity

Please define
>1500 likely voters

I see their self-claimed margin of error is 3%, however, has there been an independent review to validate those claims?

what's the problem, 8% bets haven't won before?

seriously people. how can Hillary and Obama wash their hands and get away with this? fucking come on for fucks sake, this is THE LITERAL DEFINITION OF TREASON

>providing material support and weapons to the enemies who are fighting our troops and plotting war against our country

jesus fucking fucksake, cant anybody fucking do something about this?

That's already been done.

I believe Trump is playing the long game.

Reading this post made me erect

We can still fit a few more grains of powder into the keg, user.
No sense lighting lit just yet.
S E P T E M B E R

You should expect it by now.

Notice how the EOs stopped when the Syrian strike happened back in April? Not a coincidence. GOPe and neocons took back control by filling his cabinet with their guys and kicking out any, like Flynn, who weren't. Do you think it's JUST the MSM and Dems that are behind the Russia shit? This is a coup and Trump has been turned into a powerless figurehead.

exactly, hence republican refusal to do healthcare. they are trying to sabotage him from both sides of the aisle, they dont want an honest outsider ruining the good gig they have going. the flynn fisasco was such bullshit, Trump should have just ignored the pressure to fire him.

His power stems from his base. The lefts base is powerless. He's letting them bury themselves. I'm down for a fascist leader at this point, the commies did the trick and ruined our populace. Order is needed to restore this Country.

im just tired of him playing nice guy trying to win over the other side of the citizenry. its not going to happen while he allows the leftist leadership in congress and the MSM to slander him with bullshit 24/7. lets face it, lots of people are too dumb to do any research or question whats told to them, and they take whatever is on CNN as gospel. i think we at Sup Forums need to work harder to destroy CNN

i liked the idea of everyone trying to get CNN channels in public places switched. start writing emails or phoning airports, restaurants, gyms, hotels, advertisement sponsors. we need a coordinated campaign where every single Sup Forums user works together to destroy CNN ratings and viewership counts. which also over the long term, help to sow the seeds for a common normie stigma against CNN the same way leftists pejoratively refer to fox news

Dump got Stumped

We let Flynn go without any protest. That was a mistake.

The God Emporer is immortal.

exactly, it only encouraged them further because they thought they were getting "results". letting go michael flynn is the only reason russia is a nonstop story today in MSM. the leftists smelled blood in the water and went full frenzy MUH RUSSHA because firing flynn now somewhat justified their narrative to the gullible jon stewart-news type masses

This. People still point to the election and it's getting old. It's like the election will be his only victory for this 4 years.

The polls for the French and Netherlands elections were pretty accurate so I'm not too sure why people discredit American polls now, even given the fact us Burgers are retards.

>I just HAVE to capitalize WORDS to put emphasis on them because my LE SPACE BACON NARWHALES on REDDIT don't have sufficient ATTENTION SPAN to read without an occasional attention HOOK

>>>/reddit/

Do you guys ever have a moment of clarity where you're embarassed by your constant roleplaying?

How to make a poll
>survey 100 people in cuckifornia and jew york
>mostly niggers, illegal wetbacks, diehard sjw liberals
>add +/- 3% error margin
>adjust averages to fit your narrative
>don't release info or sample size how you got these numbers
>run headline "ALL OF AMERICA WANTS DRUMPF IMPEACHED ACCORDING TO LATEST POLL"

>Cruz
>Horus
If Cruz is anyone, he's Papa Smurf.

Flynn was cut because his son went after the pedos publicly