main()
{
printf("Hello World")

}
>it throws a error
>too stupid to figure out what error I made
>write a article about how it has errors
>continue programming shitty Java applications that crash and get hacked

Missed a semicolon to terminate the line retard.

literally me

Does anyone here know any Rust?

>Today I am seriously suggesting that when engineers refactor existing C code, especially parsers and other input handlers, they replace it — slowly, bit by bit — with Rust.

>Not writing code in TI Basic

archive
archive.is/pt50o

too late friend. I already clicked the non archived link

sorry mate

Problem is they have multiple people on one project instead of one and not only that, they now hiring refugees, each of them adding their own shit into the mix. Good luck shittesting it all.

Rust is too damn hard to learn. It's like a mix between Haskell and C++. Fuck that shit.

return(0);

If you read the article, it is entirely about security flaws in C, which is a reasonable concern.

A good way to write decent code is also to write it in a language you are familiar with.

That being said I agree that a lot of times people make weird choices in programming languages. Saw a job offer for some car component company looking for java programmers.
Wouldn't exactly be my first choice for anything in a car.

You are now marked for life user.

>continue programming shitty Java applications that crash and get hacked
And that won't work at all in 6 months when Sun/Oracle/Whoever buys the bullshit next releases a patch for a glaring security hole that removes the functionality your shitty half-assed attempt at programming relied upon. Java needs to die. It's a fucking constant nightmare to deal with. Anyone who programs in Java should kys now.

anyone in STEM that understands the larger picture will understand NOT to place all eggs in one basket. the future favors learning several programming languages as opposed to linguistic BS

>current job is web js crap
>but learned on C
>friends on the internet ask how to learn to code
>always tell them C
>no handholding and teaches you everything you need to learn any other language
>someone else tells them to just go with shit like Lua because le game dev xd
>never mind that lua is written in C
>C always loses out in the end

>TEm fags on suicide watch
fify

most c/c++/java jobs are outsourced to indians

learn some random esoteric languages and you can find niche markets

That is why it throws a fucking error you retarded nigger.

I want to learn coding but feel like a retard when I start looking at tutorials on c++.

if you like to write in C++ then you should kill yourself

you either go C or Java, maybe even a TypeScript or Swift

C is not, most companies dont trust the poos with a low level language.

Better learn to fix it then, when the people that have maintained it for the last decade are going to die you'll be in deep shit

tell that to legacy programmers who get paid good money to unfuck proprietary sw; then goes on to create an identical but better prog in a lang that isn't full of security risks/holes
>profit

Java = leafs, turkroaches, jews
c++ = Glorious aryan master race

>STEM fags on suicide watch.
OP did not understand article he linked.

F O R T R A N
O
R
T
R
A
N

I don't trust them with anything, they are fucking retarded

what's the output? pic rel

yeah guess it wasn't fair to include c on that list.

return 0;

don't worry, coding is only meant for the super autistic

What you are saying is the same as comparing a Mac to a PC in the early 2000s
>Mac is hack proof Durr hurr
It wasnt...it's just that no one used it so there was no point in hacking it

Is that why USA is 30% white and Canada following your lead?

why is this dumb bitch everywhere i look?
is she the new mascot of pop-science?

@echo off
:nigger
start
goto nigger

learn go

ur a faget

Ehh Neo Programmers

for most peoples purposes they need to be more vocational in their programming education. Find a platform that has high demand and learn a higher level language or two enough so that you can adapt to changing technologies.

> this fucking article

What is algol :S

Also, C++14 and beyond is as "safe" as Rust. Tired of this Rust autism, which GUESS WHAT is built on the llvm compiler which SUPRISE is written in C++

for (int i = 0; i < 100; ++i)
{
std::cout

I hire peons to do that for me. My special skill is adjusting your bridge to 1/10th of a mm accuracy using a tool spinning at 200,000 RPM without hitting your tongue.

I'll be sure to throw my IT guy a shekel to help him over this tragedy.

I am super autistic though.

Do you know who invented mobile phone?

>tfw learned both Java and C++ in my first year of college

Get on my idort level.

>techcrunch.com/2017/07/16/death-to-c/
Hi Sup Forums
Also:
>Rust
GTFO

Dentists are the niggers of the medical industry.

coming from the rag of faggot pump-and-dump promoters this is probably an indication that C/C++ are on the rise.

>boost
Not an argument. Nobody defends boost.

>some nobody
>parroting another nobody
>because the other nobody self-submitted an article to slashdot

yeah C is going away because nu-men with undescended testes and beards say so.

>learn lisp
>make ai
>dont have to do low lvl programming ever again

aint easy being cheesy
also retard that wrote the article cant code, so its not c's fault

>cumming in that

do you have experience with ai programming? is Haskell good for it?

let me think .. Holly Jobs ? Not... Mobile phone is just extension of old phone and CB radio.

most companies regret contracting with poo's. the only proper way to do it is to have a full blooded poo member of your executive team living over there managing the poo dev team. otherwise communication errors, frustration, and wasted time will ensue.
I met a guy who sold his company for 150 million and a big part of that valuation was that he had a solid 80 man dev team in India that had a solid track record of producing and the only reason he was able to swing that is that his poo in loo cofounder was living there for 5 years building that dev team

for (int i = 0; int x = 100; i++){
Console.WriteLine("Just cuck my shit up senpai");
}

why did they photoshop this nigger all weird

my man

>pic

hot

what have you done you retard
this isn't a proper loop syntax

most dentists are jews

C# nigger

No.

C has certain design choices that, even though it gives for control to the developer, will in a large enough project result in security flaws.

wait no you're right I fucked it up

>Spent one year with two languages
>"learned"
This is always I'm always suspicious when someone calls themselves a programmer

it is wrong.

I agree. Letting users do manual labor of handling memory and pointers - when a machine could do that without ever making a mistake - is stupid

Please rip c/c++

I don't think the author/twitter fags realize C is not C+, C++, or C#.

>C#

yes, as clients like ARAMCO still ask the industry to change their FORTRAN to "something newer". Why tell them they should start over with a new proprietary language when you can milk sand niggers for 6 figures.

meet the scope of their contract. meanwhile, use it as an opportunity for repeat business once you've sold them on the idea of going with a proprietary platform
>profit

C++ is much more dangerous in the hands of a poo.

Its much easier to turn into a mess.

Way to miss the point you bigger

>cuck

>learning languages
>not understanding the fundamentals of language types, making syntax irrelevant
That's the difference between pajeet tier faggot and a professional autist.

Let's play a game, what's the shortest amount of code you can use to crash a computer.

Worried about security flaws in C/C++? One should be worried about all the client side javascript validating input and then sending that "trusted" data to the server. Programmers are the major flaw in any language.

>y-you're not a REAL programmer unless you've been banging your head against a language wall for years like me!

Protip: Some people learn faster than others. Just because it took you 18 months to learn what an array is doesn't mean everyone else is as stupid as you.

not an argument

I never denied that but the main reason Rust iant being hacked is because there's no incentive to do that as almost all programs are written in C(almost every high level language is written in C)

Most are low energy followers that have been beaten down by d-school.

there is a huge future for the CNC's; as they are the basis for much of the robotics industry. any time accuracy is required to be .0004" - .0010" (or metric conv), nothing beats X, Y, Z pico-level preciseness

C is the chink of programming languages.

Ehh its not this poly looking black guy there .. it's representing level of education those days..
Its form advert of some trech school.
Take a close attention how they holding Soldering Ion !!!
This is a hot air soldering station, the metal on its end getting hot up to 450 deg C ( about 842 Fahrenheit ) who ever will hold this when its on will be burned. Only Uneducated Imbecil can post this as poster campaign for tech school.

garbage collector is shit. it is possible to code a program without erros using pointers.

>you either go C or Java, maybe even a TypeScript or Swift
The last two are a waste of fucking time. Java is crap. What the fuck is the point of learning C if you can't be bothered to understand C++, too?

The problem isn't with C. It's with mental inferiors being let into the programming world and turned loose to write code for critical systems. C isn't conspiring against them. They're just stupid.

Yeah I'm sure your git account is very impressive

Learn JavaScript first

sauce

What did steve jobs even do anyway besides just tell his technician slaves what he wanted his shit to look like.

Remember these old imacs? they were atrocious.

Rust is meme language. Good for fun, has functional features which are nice but I have yet to see a single job offer for Rust programmer anywhere. The amount of compilers for all kinds of architectures imaginable that exist for C is still unmached even by its close relative C++. I see no reason why would anyone exchange something that's basically portable assembler for some niche crap for neckbeards.

>F O R T R A N
Most programs I wrote as a grad in physics were in fortran. We still use it and it works fine.

Yeah that's never going to happen.
C++ has threading features now, it will live another 20+ years.

Every time a new language comes out everyone jumps for joy and excitement and then no one uses it. It's all a circle jerk.

>LEARNED A LANGUAGE
spotted the le coder faggot

while (1){malloc (1)};

>you do not have to use OS writing language from 70s for every task
Who might have guessed.

>suicide watch
Standing that watch last 25 years. But C is still here.