Laura Southern

sup Sup Forums what's your onion on Lauren Southern? even though she sounds like a retard, shes not as much of a retard as Rage and she is a good vehicle for right wing ideas for normies.

i personally welcome the relationship videos she's been doing with Brittany Pettibone, as more people need to realize finding a partner is not merely to pump and dump, but to form a family and maintain cultural stability.

pls no comments on how you'd suck her asshole

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499713504765/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1497954737534/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1498394290090/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/totally not a jew/
youtu.be/C81NEg4llDQ
archive.is/30Pvo
archive.is/T06sp
archive.is/opd5i
twitter.com/Moarpheus88/with_replies
twitter.com/Moarpheus88/status/887615058297069568
youtube.com/watch?v=7Iw1_Zakbb0&feature=push-u&attr_tag=UDDgWaTQ2MoatqAf-6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop shilling, cunt.

im not, im a man. im genuinely interested in how we can exploit her alt lite views to drag people in, and how the overton window has shifted in the past 5 years.

sage

>nazi flag
hows your redpilling going?
how many people have you casually talked to while waiting at the bank and convinced them hitler was the good guy?
baby steps, my nigga

No need for 10 Lauren, threads a day
Shill/troll/shitposter

SAGE/REPORT

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499713504765/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1497954737534/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1498394290090/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/totally not a jew/

This guy is a leftist shill.

>lauren sounds like a retard
>i like right wing ideas
>hitler was a good guy
>hitler was a right wing good guy, i'm not a retard

If she lies about her hair color she will lie about anything to get your shekels. Keep forking them over and worshiping this snaggle-toothed dye job.

>brit
>in charge of nuance
heh

Austist finn tell me, was it you the user who had a lot of documents about hillary and sharia blue?

No.

Bad Photoshop

She is a jew

>drag people in
I dont know to what kekistani gay bar you want drag people in, but regarding way to recover our decaying societies total abolishment of any female participation in political and cultural life is one of most important points. And this blacked harlot deserves rope, yes.

Oh look ANOTHER attack on a right wing e-celeb that is gaining popularity
totally NOT a shill thread

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

bro my parents were born in italy(born in flag related) and my nose is way bigger than your photoshop shitshow, does that make me a jew?
you'd be surprised at how many people ask me casually if im jewish bc of my nose, and if you dont have the culture to go with it, its nothing more than a pointer. my family has been catholic arguably since Constantine declared it the official religion in Rome.

There is an organized effort on this board to promote her. I'm not sure who is pushing it yet because I don't really care enough to watch any of her videos, but her association with the Rebel media makes me think the Russians are behind it considering their involvement in both Trump and Le Pen support using material hacked by the russians.

>blacked
PROOFS

she is though, who's your queen, fellow nazi friend?

Are you fucking kidding? The only organized effort here are the people coming here to spread disinfo. Look at the links in

bro nobody is paying me, im doing it 4 3

>The russians

Mate, she's just a jewish slut, who's controlled oposition.
You're right about a small propaganda campaign on Sup Forums to promote her and we all know (((who)))'s behind it.

THERE ARE LIKE 3 FUCKING LAUREN SOUTHERN THREADS

MODS FOR FUCK'S SAKE DO YOUR GODDAMN JOB

>onion

bro if anything Rage is controlled opposition to make the alt right seem overly naive. lauren is too much of an honorary bro to be paid by Shekelbergerstein

literallywho.jpg.exe

any girl making videos like this is a fucking psyop. Why do people defend her in every thread about this roastie eceleb. She's a fucking tool to trick all you dumb young men. Varg already made a fucking video about this shit. They are wolves in sheep's clothing designed to lead you astray.

youtu.be/C81NEg4llDQ

DO NOT BE FOOLED

look, like I said, I don't have high confidence the Russians are behind it, but you have to consider it as a possibility considering their continued propaganda campaign they've been carrying out on this site. Many of the threads that are obviously being shilled advance Russian interests and link to russian propaganda outlets. Honestly I don't get how this isn't more talked about here. The high IQ population can't have been completely driven away from this board.

Attention whore.

>there are people in this thread who unironically get their political views from a 21 year old female leaf

>implying anyone on Sup Forums gets their views from LS
>implying that is the reason people promote e-celebs

You're retarded. They're propaganda machines for the wider internet. They're not supposed to teach us anything.

WE HAVE THIS THREAD

EVERY

FUCKING

DAY

so? she'll accomplish more than you ever will in your life, honey.

So is this going to be the new thread where moarpheus spergs out about Jews again?

No need for 10 Lauren, threads a day
Shill/troll/shitposter

SAGE/REPORT

Another Lauren Southern thread. Now all we have to do is wait for the "namer of the jew" to show up.
He kept copy & pasting the same links in every post, and telling Finnanon to read these,
as if they contained something he haven't seen (he is present in all 3 of those threads).
And later on in a heated conversation he proved that he himself hasn't even read them.
Read this thread if you want to see for yourself (just mark all posts by ID: jBOa0B18)

His (double)archived links:
>archive.is/30Pvo
>archive.is/T06sp
>archive.is/opd5i
Who the hell archives an already existing archive in the first place?
This guy is not familiar with Sup Forums boards, that's for sure. This is an outsider. An actual shill.

And notice how this heavy anti-Lauren shilling started right after she gave spotlight to project Defend Europe.

Continued:

Also check out the filenames of the "proof" he posted in this thread They can be refuted by the names themselves, you don't even need to view them (screenshots of old twitter posts).

>lauren southern is not a ehtnonationalist.png
Talks about white displacement, but somehow not an EthNat. Go figure.

>Hitler wouldve gassed the alt right.png
A cult of personality. Notice how he capitalizes only the word 'Hitler', and none other.

>libertarians e celebs and the alt right.png
Again, bringing the Alt-Right up where nobody even mentions them. Direct attempt at divide & conquer by association.

>finnknight lauren southern shill.png
>finnknight lauren southern shill 2.png
>autistic finnish white knight sreaming about MUH BASED LAUREN SOUTHERN.jpg
Directly targeting and attempting to discredit the one who actively counters their arguments. Smear tactics.

>lauren southern is still suffering from da hollacost.jpg
Many ethnic Europeans fled from Europe during (and after) WW2 to America. By his logic they are all Jews now.

>debating jews hitler mein kampf.jpg
>Hitler debating jews.jpg
How ironic coming from someone who uses pilpul tactics himself. And again: only 'Hitler' is properly capitalized.

>lauren southern doesnt believe in white genocide.png
Date: January 8, 2016. Even if she doesn't want to use the word genocide, she is aware of the plan for ethnic replacement.

>shill tactics.png
Oh, the irony...

She's the one posting them. That's why.

she's fine man

No she isn't. I'd be willing to bet money that this guy or people associated with him make a lot of them. He's even one of the first few people to post in this thread.

>implying Lauren wastes her time posting on a Guyanese spear-fishing board while she's running around Europe

twitter.com/Moarpheus88/status/887615058297069568

lol that's a perfect example of his weird fixation..

sage

And just say the words Lauren, say the words. You know what they are.

And immediately get blacklisted?

No

I love Lauren so much, she's just perfect. I want to take her for a stroll by a lake holding hands, with a few glasses of champagne.
Then later we have a nice meal together. Preferably we both share a sausage together, we both eat them until out lips meet in the middle. Then we both watch the sun set.

>user, want to go beat up Antifa with me?

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

>99555

what a waste

Stop bumping. Sage if you must.

please post tight shorts vagina gif

It's terrifying because I no longer think you're a shill, you genuinely just do this because you're mentally ill. I would not be surprised at all if we hear about a crazy spic going on a killing spree in a few months and suddenly your posting stops.

>2/10

Cmon m8, she is a jewish slag but she's a 6/10.

2/10 would be nigress tier.

You seriously need to find something to do with your life. You're posting the same shit on twitter too and did you forget the time you said you'd be her number one fan? Honestly, what's wrong with you?

>when you finally realize pic related

>You're posting the same shit on twitter too and did you forget the time you said you'd be her number one fan? Honestly, what's wrong with you?
my sides theyre gone

>added to filter list

Buh-bye!

>Conformation bias you dumb nigger?

She's really just a right-wing version of Anita Sarkeesian. I don't mind her that much, but I don't buy into the idea of holding her up to be a beacon of the alt-right or whatever ideology she props up- she's a journalist who shills for her brand very effectively. She will stay relevant for as long as sjw's throw piss on her, kick her out of events and assault her.

nice

What's your real name 'moarpheus'?

MODS MODS MODS

for fucks sake, BAN ALL E-CELEB THREADS
GIVE THEM AN E-CELEB CONTAINMENT THREAD IF NEED BE

user

>videos she's been doing with Brittany Pettibone
Obviously Brittany is taking advantage of Lauren's fame, now that they are giving out relationship advice. What does Brittany know about relationships? Lauren should do the vids alone.

Hotpockets won't do shit, lazy fucks.

I wish eceleb shit and generals would get purged though.

You know humor is a defense mechanism?

LEAVE HER ALONE!!

can't do that

never trust a wiseman who lacks a sense of humor

Fine. Just remember: nobody is anonymous.

There's a difference between having a sense of humor and being a total sperg and resorting to humor as a defense mechanism.

Someone said he is this guy, Caleb Steele. He doesn't look like a spic though.

I was hoping the general thread bullshit would get kicked off to /bant/, but sadly no. And at least the generals only have one thread on the front page at a time. Meanwhile, I keep seeing thread after thread after thread of "LIKE OMG WHAT DO U GUISE THINK OF LAUREN SOUTHERN

who the fuck is organizing this constant LAUFUCKINGREN CUNTHERN threads action?

This guy

People/organisations really are putting a lot of effort into the character assassination of her

im not even using a proxy

its a tactic

>It's another alt-right celeb thread

lel

This is a divide thread
Let me break it down for you.
>Is this person /ourperson/?
No, they are not., they are an attention seeking, e-fame whore trying to make money off of what we created.
>Do they have a purpose?
Yes they do. Communists did not gain control over our schools, media and government overnight, it takes time, it takes steps. People like this act as a bridge from the leftside/moderates to US.
>But they are this, they are that. They just want money.
Doesn't fucking matter what they are or why they are doing it, it only matters if we can use it for OUR goals. If they are bringing people over to the right, Use it. Redpill those brought in.
>Put they won't scream gas the kikes race war now.
Go back to what I said about the Communists, would they have succeeded if they were screaming that they were commies from day one? Fuck no they wouldn't have.
If the moderates look right and only see " lol gas da joos" They WILL turn their ass around and go the other way. Kikes and shills KNOW this.
>But they're not telling their followers the information we want them to.
That is YOUR job , not theirs. Stop crying and start converting their followers. The e-celebs only purpose is to lure them in, The rest of it is on us.
> But I hate fanbois, they only like her because bagina, They are beta cucks
And the left have even more cucks that can be brought in and converted, Use it.
No one cares what you hate, If you are too stupid to use an opportunity that is in front of you then you are either a shill or an idiot.
>But I don't want their /nupol/ reddit bullshit in our threads/ changing us.
Stop acting like we can't remove these e-celebs AFTER they have served their purpose if they can't be converted.

How scared are you shills and kikes that you have to keep these threads up 24/7?
Soon even normies will be asking the JQ because of them

Ignore these Shill Threads and Ignore these shill posters, You have more important things to be doing. Redpills won't drop themselves.

And there are people who want people who would watch her as political allies or to join their movement. Truly stronk!

>WOMEN IN POLITICS
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
And here i thought we were against this kind of shit.

This is why I fucking hate make-up.

Our girl is looking very classy in her new video.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Iw1_Zakbb0&feature=push-u&attr_tag=UDDgWaTQ2MoatqAf-6

lolol yeah

My political stance on her is reverse cowgirl.

I'd also like her to sit on my face. That is all.

This.
Fuck off back to facejew eceleb posters

she has the weirdest thighs tho..
like..the flab bulges out..

you cant explain that