Ahahah Gavin Mcinness is having such a meltdown because the ADL put him on their list

Ahahah Gavin Mcinness is having such a meltdown because the ADL put him on their list

He's so upset they're claiming he's a Nazi when he tries his best to please the Jews

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i-rfA037cLo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Frank
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Nation_of_Immigrants
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Greenblatt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cool. Maybe now he'll get redpilled on the JQ.

damn, it's almost like no amount of pandering or apologizing will ever be enough.. who knew

looks like he needs to shove a bigger buttplug up his ass

>Jewish holocaust clique vs Jewish kosher news
Playing both sides as usual.
Sage.

>the JDL joins Proudboys at demos

I'm absolutely disgusted that I used to listen to this degenerate kike's show on my way to work.

What kind of fucking retard actually thinks its possible for the JDL to be an ally and not just turn on you and kike you at the first opportune moment?

this. when will they learn.

I think this is what is REALLY bothering him

He IS redpilled. But he's also cucked and self-loathing.

JDL are right-wing you nonce.

This
youtube.com/watch?v=i-rfA037cLo

but yea he's a cuck

It's understandable. Getting criticized for being something that you're not can be pretty infuriating.

>today's alt-right celeb news

>Look at me. I'm a REAL liberal.
>sniffs own ass

I hate libertarians, especially hipster libertarians. Boots!. A boot for every face!

ADL is a literal mossad hitlist, so no wonder he is upset

Everyone tried to warn him that no matter what he did, they'd call him racist.

>ADL
is there a more irrelevant ineffectual group? who cares?

>but yea he's a cuck
literlly married a squaw and has non-White children

won't state there should be a future for White children

faggot

Didn't Gavin McGinnes go to France and openly try to convince random French people to start hating Muslims on camera? And he's mad about being put on a hate list?

Theyre still jews you fucking kike and only care about their own.

Looks like muh holocaust wins again ey goy?

I'm pretty stoked about the ADL and SPLC declaring Gavin Cucumber McInnes a raging anti-semite.

People should really support him during this time and rage against 'the kike media seeking to undermine the message of a white man arguing for white culture'.

Just wreck that fucking cesspool 'middleground'. You're either jewish or you're an antisemite.

The ADL was literally founded because some gentiles lynched a Jewish factory owner, Leo Frank, who had raped to death one of his child employees, Mary Phagan, then used his political connections to overturn his death sentence for the murder, and blamed some black guy for it:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Frank

It's just pure, undiluted kikery. Every single one of their members are Jews.

They're also the ones who pushed the meme that the US was a "nation of immigrants" and lobbied for the Hart-Celler Act.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Nation_of_Immigrants
>It was written as part of the Anti-Defamation League's series entitled the One Nation Library.[2]

Their current director, Jonathan Greenbalt, worked for the Clinton administration, and was part of something literally called the "Global Agenda Council".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Greenblatt

I'm surprised anyone still takes it seriously.

I don't see a problem with this.

>JDL

A literal terrorist group. They tried to kill fellow-Jew David Cole because he questioined some Holocaust details.