MODS BANNING FOR NIG HATE THREADS?!?!!?

Not seeing a NHT for a while I figured it a good a time as any last night to post one,and it wasn't even just a pure hate thread. I posed the question, Why haven't niggers sorted themselves out by now, we let them out the field over 150 years ago. so whats the deal? apparently according to the new (((janitors))) think that this is ban worthy. ive known this place was infiitrated/compromised for a while. but you prune nig hate threads while letting 80% of the catalog consist of actual shit threads which don't follow the board rules. its sad and a fucking discrace. ill be making their lives very difficult and I expect every user who isn't a flag hiding niggerloving trap mod to flood this motherfucker with nigger gore and the likes, if they wanted to be janitors, lets give them something to clean up.

Mods I have 800$ on my luxsocks account, going to be a long summer for you nigger loving fags.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0To8NmwJ8Mk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump I support u user. Why do niggers smell so bad eh?

People are too busy posting race mixing threads and Lauren Southern threads at the moment.

Obv it is time to move beyond racial divisionism.

Mods y´all true heroes.

> This butthurt self admitted summer fag mommies boy with some kind of account

Over on /asp/ we'd say you're a seething mark that's worked yourself into a shoot desu, I'm ashamed for you.

Because those threads belongs to /bant/ or Sup Forums

must have new janitors, probably sjw interlopers

post on /qa/?

no they fucking don't, they've always been a part of what made Sup Forums good. only a complete retard would think removing funposting would improve quality. now it's just news, ecelebs and interracial trolling

Gay.

That's what Sup Forums is suppose to be though.
Funposting still exists if it has to do with politics.

LITERALLY ALL BLACKS ARE NIGGERS.

fuck off plebbit BASEDnigger scum

While I agree with you whole heartedly it does clearly state in da rulz that racism isn't allowed outside of Sup Forums.

>Not sure if retarded, or just bad German humor.

And yet there are several "don't racemix because your kids will look ugl-" in the catalog right now.

Sup Forums does not stand for politics, it stands for politically incorrect.

there is no fucking rule about any post here having to be strictly about politics you fucking double nigger ultra-faggot. Politics and Current Events discussions are welcome, not explicitly required

oh sweetie I've been here since 2011...its you who's the summerfag, or more than likely one of the niggers who think you can disrupt our board. your ignorance as to the nature of my luxsocks account tells me yous prolly a jiggaboo blackfaced nigger.

the title is "politically incorrect" not "politics"

never really been enforced though, and what is racism, if not "politically incorrect"?

GIVE US BACK OUR NIGGER HATE THREADS REEEEEEEE

Again I agree with entirely.

Godspeed, user.

global rule 3 you stupid fuck
go back to Sup Forums

wtf can you please kill yourself nigger scum. we need to do something about the bot problem......people aren't this retarted right??if so please read the sticky it has \board rules. fffs

I agree,
Hating niggers is NOT arbitrary. It's a very real, political issue, and in the current (((politically correct))) climate, this is the only place many of us can go to to address our very reasonable concerns over niggers.

Janitors, please reconsider your stance on nigger Hate threads, you're doing the board a disservice by censoring them. Cheers.

It's because they lose overview with the 1000+ white hate/anti white threads that are being posted 24/7 by bots and shills

>Mods I have 800$ on my luxsocks account, going to be a long summer for you nigger loving fags.
I have no idea what this means, but I hope you keep posting about this

it's like facebook now
youtube.com/watch?v=0To8NmwJ8Mk

Saw a nigger hate thread on here last night with 100+ posts. I see them every day. Are u even lurking bro??

getting that way

if only the mods banned the actual bullshit rather than the fun

only 100+ they usually go 300+

niggers are cancer

yes let alone, get pruned right away and issued a ban. sad day when nigger hate threads start disappearing.

they're also banning for spreading culture from the darker of the skin groups

funny how eceleb vids are still allwed, even though it's advertising