What does Sup Forums think of Armenia?

What does Sup Forums think of Armenia?

Good people. I'm part Armenian and everyone there loves their culture, their God, hate faggots, hate Muslims, and even hate Jews

A good destination to deport all shitskins.

Any country with an enclave deserves a nuke

Correct, nuke Azerbaijan.

This would be a more correct map (pic related)

Should be renamed Anemia

Based.
>and even hate Jews
Doubly so now.

The Jews of the East

Reminder that they were sabotaging the Ottoman Caliphate for many decades

First christian nation, 2nd most important ethnicity in East Roman Empire, survived despite the Turksmells, control Karabagh, friends with both Russia & Iran.....they have my respect

Anyone shitting on them is a proxy Roach or Azeri scum

Jews deny Medz Yeghern (Genocide) because it would shift attention away from the Holohoax and "muh 6 gorillion!"

Also based music, remember based music.

Turkey is also illegally holding land that belongs to the Armenian nation.

Sandniggers who LARP as europeans because they're christian. There are millions of them living in the West, all must be deported and a wall should be build around Armenia to contain all the trash in that shithole.

Armenians are literal mountain jews: they have big noses, live in diaspora, rather greedy and often engaged in some shady shit. Although they are not hateful like actual kikes and still very decent people compared to most of Caucasus population, probably because they are christians.

What if we have two?

> "LARP as Europeans"
> Genetically as European as other Europeans

part Armenian here, it all depends where they are from Armenians from Syria, or Lebanon tend to be good people. Armenians from any former soviet state tend to be shitty scarface wanna be gansters.

they got BIJI'D out of 3/4ths of their lands by the US current allies in the Middle east

Those from modern Turkey too are good people. My family came from Harput

Oh wow you win all the wars. Nice that you took your land back.

>lives on the other side of turkey with a bunch of other mongs
>somehow white while turks are not

Armenians are gypie jew mountain goats

Reputation permanently destroyed here because of the cardassians....

all you need to know about those Caucasian Jews

>be Armenian
>hold hands in solidarity with your ancestors butchers
>hold hands in solidarity to have your butchers gain independence and live on your ancestral lands
jesus christ, how fucking cucked can you get?

You should cry more about, maybe they'll hand it to you.

They also form ethnic street gangs here

There's a reason why we took back Artsakh. We're getting our lands back

I am from Aleppo

They're pretty cool, Christian and generally ok people.

I never understood Armenians who support Kurds

Turkey has one of the biggest military industry in the region and on it's way to regional hegemony. They are building and stock piling, tanks, missiles and their won jet fighters. You can keep your head in the sand and dream about getting your land back. Reality is always harsh to face.

Despite the fact that Armenia is currently developing nuclear weapons and already has the means to launch them

Շնորհակալություն յնկեր, պեպե
So I've heard. And nothing could make their intentions more obvious than this statement by Shimon Peres. "We reject attempts to create a similarity between the Holocaust and the Armenian allegations. Nothing similar to the Holocaust occurred. It is a tragedy what the Armenians went through but not a genocide."
T. Mehmet Ismailoğlu

Lulz tell me another joke

And the Azerbaijanis took back some territory as of recent years. Which in retrospect isn't much but will add up if they keep it up.

Meanwhile you have a rapidly growing Kurdish population on your western border that want to add the territories around and Mt.Ararat itself to their "nation" cause of it having ties to "ancient" Kurdish folklore and the Kurdish Republic of Ararat.

You are Russia's bitch and last time I checked, they won't allow their bitches with such big boy weapons.
Look into geopolitics of the region and you'll see it clearly. The big players are Russia, Iran, Israel and Turkey. It's these countries interest first and they work around those interests togethers. So when you say Armenia will get the lands back, first Iran, Israel and Russia needs to find you important enough to allow such thing before a single bullet is fired.

Turkey did nothing wrong there.

>t. literal Caucasus Jew

kek nice one. That's exactly what I was talking about. You guys are sandniggers in denial.

The Armenian Genocide didn't happen. There is literally no proof of it whatsoever.

He only said that cause of their relations with Azerbaijan buying all their military shit.

Should be relevant with the fact that every suicide drone used to kill Armenians was of the Israeli made Harpy type.

backstabbing hairy brown kike-like trash. they're very good in craftsmanship, especially jewelry. they're never to be trusted, never turn your back on one

AKP expat or VPN?

I don't get them either. Not sure if they don't realize Kurds killed most of the Armenians and are still killing Assyrians or if they just prefer to ignore it. That and they might jsut be blindly supporting anyone who also hates t*rks.

Everyone here has heard that Muslims families are having at least eight babies and their population is exploding, but that is primarily the migrants living in Europe. The turks living in turkey are actually not making enough children to replace their population and are expected to be replaced by kurds. Maybe they will return Armenian lands after that happens.

Shnorhakalut'yun ynker Pepe

>le contradicting graphs some stormfags made up

Really made me think

Get in line, join with Greektards and just keep on dreaming.

How retarded are you? Check out any genetic map, all tell the same.
Armenia is even further away from Europe than Turkey is, how can you call yourself european? If turks are roaches you're lice.

>Maybe they will return Armenian lands after that happens.
Yeah, just like the Assyrians got their lands back after the Kurds took them over while allowing them seats in their "government".

why don't Armenians post on Sup Forums? I've never seen a legit Armenian flag on here.

>AKP expat or VPN?
I don't even know what any of that shit is
Take your desert ethnic conflict elsewhere

they're busy starving in their shitty landlocked country

Unfinished job

Because Sup Forums is a Georgian board

We don't allow watermelon salesmen or unibrows here.

Btw, An Armenian is a Jew who followed a rolling coin into a church...

I doubt it, but that might be what others think. At least kurds are even more stupid and subhuman.

What's it to you nigger?

Nice flag
At least Georgians know they're niggers

Armenian national strategy on social media;

Please love us, we are important. Ah look I got boo boo, look at them turks, they took stuff and such. Beat them up for me pretty please.

Bahahaha the ydna haplogroup meme, nigger that doesn't mean anything. Look at pic related, are those africans europeans too because they're high in R1b? Not to mention the R1b subtype in armenians isn't the european subtype.
Keep your WE WUZ EUROPEANZ delusions tho.

our niggers are pretty based tbqh. they're respectful and try to talk decent turkish. I would prefer them over some ar*b, arm*nian or any other middle eastern trash

I like to indulge in the irony of the fact that the remaining Christians in the Middle East belonging to some of the oldest Christian communities were and are being massacred and removed from their homelands by the US newest muslim allies.

All while American Sup Forumstards come here and LARP about "muh dooos vold". Pretty funny, actually.

>implying chads aren't white

It is pretty ironic

The Armenian genocide never happened. I learned this from listening to the young aljazeera

It's also a pure coincidence that the border of their envisioned Kurdistan just so happens to line up perfectly with the borders of "Greater Israel"

Armenians are the people that got fucked the most. First by Turks then by USSR.
They will be the second to get their lands back after the kurds.
Map shows the only armenian borders US and USSR signed of.

Cry little harder, I think it's working. Get help from Italians too.

>They will be the second to get their lands back after the kurds.
>after the kurds

Wilson was a backstabbing traitor freemason kike

Sorry sweetie but haplogroups are a meme. Only autosomal DNA matters

Lulz, nice way to ignore 4 biggest players in the region. Please tell me another joke cuz this one was sweet.

> "I walk a lonly road"

What's really interesting about the Sardinians is that they are basically 99% pure "neolithic mediterranean" type. Moreso than any other med whites like spaniards other italians, greeks, etc. When discussing the ancient peoples of the mediterannean, including places like the Levant and Egypt, we're basically talking about groups that looked like modern Sardinians.

every nigger i met in turkey was hardworking and knew turkish, not like your filthy american niggers.

Leaked map of t*rkey in 2023

>Turks
>Turkish_D
What does the D stand for?

Turkish Dicks?

look komshu, there's going to be another war in turkey in close future because we sharted on kike's plans 100 years ago. there wasn't supposed to be a secular nationalist turkey holding anatolia according to (((their))) plans. let's see what happened to those who acted as their tools

>you: your country is annexed without a single bullet being shot
>ar*bs: getting bombed the fuck out ever since
>arm*nians: starving in their shithole

are you seeing the pattern here? make sure you choose the right side when it's time

You actually are (((them))), kike

kek, turkey defended himself with outdated weapons against half of europe and still rekt them including greece. now they have the second largest army of nato and modern military equipment. continue to wank of that idea, it will never happen.

Turkey served its purpose during cold war now theyre on their end of times.
Now Anatolia serves for immigrant control, energy pipelines, trade routes and t*rkey cant fill that role.

>sardinians actually WUZ KANGZ

Funny, because the one thing Armenians are most famous for besides genocide is fucking black cock

Turkey gives you a boo boo and you lash out at us by getting OJ off the hook

Respect Dutch/Scottish/English/Irish/German/Welsh culture!

I want a qt3.14 Armenian waifu. They got some serious booty and are Christian as fuck (no sex before marriage).

I think you are confusing that with Greece, the reason of Greek declined is directly tied to USSR collapse.
Turkey has reached to become 7th largest economy in Europe. It has it's military industry which is stock piling tanks, missiles and soon jet fighter.
Ignorants Greektards like you is maybe why history repeats itself. Keep your head in the sand, you won't feel a thing when one day turks knock on your door.

>Turkey served its purpose
>theyre on their end of times

funny how you had to swim back to greece last time you had silly thoughts like that

listen roach greece's problems are tiny compared to turkey.
Turkish pound is crumbling
Turkey's only trade partner is europe and europe is closing its doors to turkey.
NATO bases are closing down cause its too unstable.
20+ million kurds are on tipping point to start a war inside turkey
They just got rejected to join EU
Erdogan after figuring out he cant join EU he started playing the religion card which wont be tolerated by NATO
This year alone they lost all disputes in every front: Syria Iraq and Cyprus
Iraqi Kurdistan is forming in 25th of september next will be syria then Turkey
Russia is waiting to get revenge for all the shit turkey did
Do the math

grababrushandputalittlemakeup

>produced Maddox and Anita
Fuck Armenia. Genocide should have finished

Acktchually, if there were no Trotskist USSR, turkey would be fucked and wouldnt exist. All that turkey did then they should thank Trotsky and Soviet Jew

How the fuck does Azerbaijan have ANY right to that enclave?
I want Armenia to retake their ancestral lands and drive out the mudslimes and the turkroaches.

Then they can finally take back the kardashians and the ana sarkeesians

Not white.

White and based, the first Christian nation.