youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI
youtu.be/_hWmx0niWuU
dailymotion.com/video/xycnjl
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They have

what he said

do you also have the 1000 yard stare?

we all have that stare when we walk ouside our homes and see the streets and buildings our forefathers have created turned into piles of nigger infested subhuman trash and you know its too late to change anything then something inside dies

Cant you afford to emigrate or are you battling to your death?

Bro, just get out. South Africa was always a long shot, no one blames you guys for not civilizing an entire continent in 50 years.

Serious question -- why not run? Demographics dictates you guys lost and lost badly. Is surviving somewhere else in the world more important then just getting your eyelids cut off and forced to watch your wife, crucified on the kitchen table, getting gang raped by a dozen nigs after they already got done raping your 12 year old daughter to death and literally feed your two sons through a wood chipper alive?

(The above actually fucking happened in SA last year to a Boer family. Security cameras caught everything. No one survived.)

>no one blames you guys for not civilizing an entire continent in 50 years.
No need to civilize them when you can just exterminate them. Apartheid was too kind to the nigger. Should have been exterminationism instead

What if Sup Forums was to push Trump into restoring the Apartheid?

leave south africa to avoid being rape and killed by niggers ,go to europe gets raped and killed by niggers

makes sense

Even at these horrible birth rates and sky-high levels of immigration, Germany will still be majority German until 2052. Whites are already less than 10% of SA population.

So yeah. The Polacks would be wise to bring in a shitton of SA whites and stick them in Pommern and Schlesien as a buffer between Germany and them. They're intelligent, crafty and wealthy, Poland is also all white.

Molyneux should listen to this for a major reality check.

i dont know man all i can put into words is im tired im just soo tired , i barely make enough money to pay rent and get food , the ones with the money to immigrate already did it 20 years ago , im just so tired i just want them just to fuck shit up so we can end this

Ohh they know whats coming. Whites will be hunted like animals if we dont stop the jews now

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

youtube.com/watch?v=IZ8bvFGoJS0

Is that what you want user Death Vans driven by negro muslims ? ?
youtube.com/watch?v=L3kkAloo7ng

youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI

>into words is im tired im just soo tired , i barely make enough money to pay rent and get food , the ones with the money to immigrate already did it 20 years ago , im just so tired i just want them just to fuck shit up so we can end this

You do realize if you can get a job in Germany making some 1000€ a month, you can get a workers permit and start over.

Its not perfect here, but better than getting chopped up or boiled in a bathtub.

>The Polacks would be wise to bring in a shitton of SA whites and stick them in Pommern and Schlesien as a buffer between Germany and them.

nice try Germany, you just want Germanic-speakers in the border again

It's hard for them to leave

Um, they speak Dutch and we can't understand a fucking thing they say, and vice-versa.

not afraid brother just tired, tired fighting an invisible enemy , but i wil keep on fighting dont worry

If your genes are telling you to sit there until someone slits your throat. Perhaps the white race is not worth saving, what makes you better than the blacks?

I get that, but if this shit happened here or was happening here, I'd be GTFO to anywhere that would take me that isn't filled with niglets.

When i hear story from south africa i feel almost comfy in francistan

Coming to Rue de somethingorother near you my frog-eating friend.

Sadly.

Lol come to brazil
easy to immigrate, cheap to live and no rapings

>i just want them just to fuck shit up so we can end this

what i meant is i want a war so we can finaly end them just sitting doing nothing is killing me

I'm not well off or anything like that, but I do own a home. In the US, can I sponsor a white South African family fleeing genocide in my home for citizenship?

I watched this talk yesterday. I don't know a lot about the SA situation. In school, we were taught that Mandella is a hero of the black race, and that was essentially it(Indiana Public Schools). I've seen an image macro or two saying he is a terrorist, but not much beyond that. Can anyone dump some SA truth on me or recommend me some solid books that fairly illustrate what went on so I can come to a more educated opinion?

>swede

i'll help, we must stop the rising of the tide

That's unlikely to happen outright. If the option to settle somewhere in N. or S. America, maybe in a community with other Saffers, would you take it?

We need to let them destroy themselves so we can get the fuck out in the chaos
have you even seen your country bro

>I'm not well off or anything like that, but I do own a home. In the US, can I sponsor a white South African family fleeing genocide in my home for citizenship?

I emailed this exact idea to the Suedlaenders a few months ago after Stefan did a interview iwth one of their guys, he basically told me "thanks but due to OpSec we cannot talk about contingency plans"

I understand that, but I also took it to mean they've already got a place lined up for the whites in SA to run to if needed.

I imagine its Argentina or somewhere similar.

SA is like eastern europe but instead of bolshevism alone they got niggers too.

gibs link

Germany please...

Ironic coming from you

it's because there's actually no white race, people all over the world look different, which includes 'white' people. we don't belong to a single group -the white race, and the whole idea of races is a complete myth

compare a slav, to a danish, to a sami, to a souther italian, to a jew, to an englishman, to an australian, to a new zealander, to a south africa, to an icelandic, to an american, to an argentinian, to a german

they all look hugely different

the white race simply does not exist. we are not part of a singular group. we are not a "we"

>flag
End your life, cuck.

Why don't you go to Botsawana

Please fucking help us guys

BaSically Mandela played a massive part in ending apaartheid and preaching peace. He had some terroristic ideas though mostly to do with ireland and the IRA.

here is a small list

>going to an even more nig-filled country
He needs to come home to Europa

Jew spotted.

>Please fucking nuke us guys

FTFY

Botswana isn't any better desu

Well that's the ideal,but he said ITT he doesn't have enough money.

That makes me feel a bit better. A bit strange though. I have lived in boarding houses while in college that sponsored families from Africa and South America and the government gave them a ton of money to do it. Strange that I can't pay out of pocket to sponsor a white family who would ultimately become self-sufficient citizens and taxpayers.

Okay, noted. What were the crimes of the apartheid government? Genocide and oppression of the native black population, I'm to assume?

Yep, Oppression, genocide, prison without trial, beating people to death in prisons etc.

My God, that redhead is absolutely beautiful.

Modest proposal: we need an international coalition of civilized countries to pursue global nigger genocide. We can split the emptied african continent along the lines of who contributes what.

>Genocide and oppression of the native black population

is that what they have been teaching you , fuck its worse than i thought

black people that was send to jail was there because they broke the law, for fuck sake we gave them their own homelands to live in and govern but they still came fleeing to the white areas

but to be honest i cannot give you any trustworty info on the apartheid goverment crimes most of them are just communist propaganda

The problem I assume they are running up against is 1) Westerns nations look at white people as the devil as it is; and 2) White nations that aren't "Western" have an atrocious "human rights" record even with their own population. 8 million people showing up? Nope nope nope.

Maybe they could pull of New Zealand, the problem is just getting there.

I imagine their plan is pretty simply:

SA --> Namibia
Namibia (namibian whites will flee too if SA goes to shit, because they know they're next) --> somewhere else in the quickness. Likely a combination of aircraft and boats to their final destination.

Any white nation would be "blessed" to have them, but the PC Nazis in the world would chop off their own nose to spite their face.

Western Poland I think would be a credited place for them, but I bet they end up in Argentina.

Why not blow up the ANC headquarters during one of their quarterly meetings?

brazil has 0 chance of civil war compared to literal apes from south afrika

If you're at the top here the lifestyle you live is ridiculous. You are waited on hand and foot by servants, live in massive security estates and spend most of your life in leisure. If you're white and cannot compete with the boogies or build success for yourself you must be autistic and deserve to live amongst the natives.

Jesus fucking Christ. I swear to God, if anything happens to start a race war in SA, I'm shipping over there to kill as many fucking subhuman niggers as possible.

Living in South Africa must be like having your home in the middle of a Zerg colony.

found the nigger

We dont have much of a civil war, theres too many niggers for us to do anything against. and they wont overthrow the goverment because they have a tribal mentality that says "never question the leader". The second I've got enough money to do anything, I'm taking my gf and getting the fuck out

>brazil
>no rapings

It's a trap.

Seriously, I wish this place had DM or something but seriously ... look for jobs in what you are skilled in that pay more than 1k a month, get married to the GF and GTFO. Come to Germany.

Its easier than you think.

Just buy a big machine gun and mow down any nigs who come within a hundred feet of your property

Yeesh...It's not hard to see why the events of today are happening. I know lots of whites fought against apartheid too, but the pendulum looks like it swung way to the other side.

Should the pendulum slow to the middle, are the South African blacks capable of a non-race based republic with the remaining whites, eventually turning the land to prosperity? Many of the African-born blacks I've met are far more intelligent and reasonable than the local blacks(I live near Chicago), though perhaps the best stock escapes their homeland for a reason.

What do you believe it will take for Western nations to stop seeing their native "whites" as the devil?

You don't get to tell me what I am.

After seeing how the apes are acting in SA now, it would have been better to have just killed them all off. The apartheid government was far too nice with these subhumans.

Currently about 25% of the savage population in SA has AIDS, and that rate is growing each year. If the Afrikaners just bug out to Australia and wait, after a generation SA will be uninhabited again.

i have 2 guns in the safe dont worry leaf bro

He would run out of ammo before he'd run out of them.

In order to genocide them, you'd need to kill some 60 million people + all the other nigs from Africa who just want to taste white pussy before sawing off her head and head that way.

I shit you not, if a racewar starts there there is no winning it unless you're backed by a serious air force and just kill every black person you see.

And still they flooded white neighbourhoods, because it was better than wherever they came from.
Not the sort behaviour generally associated with oppressed, genocided, wrongly imprisoned people.

A economic collapse, civil war and the gassing of all the Marxists in our political system and media at the moment.

Anything less than that wouldn't get the job done.

It's hard to get a decent job because all the companies want nigs so they dont get called racist. I'm currently working as an assistant in a fairly big company, so in a year or so I may be able to leave.

>in the safe
thats not going to help

FYROM is 33% Muslim you filthy hypocrite.

its the law we have to keep them in a safe

See you over there mate.

>i have 2 guns in the safe
You need a dozen MG 42s with several tons of ammunition stockpiled.

>Schlesien
God no.
Sląsk is retard country, I would not send my enemies to live with coalniggers with air having more coal than oxygen in it.
Pomorze is comfy as fuck tho.

>muh religion

Albanians are nothing compared to the savage sandniggers and africans that you people are importing. It's not the religion, it's the genes.

Being against islam is just a cowardly way to avoid the real problem. That's why it's so cringy when you see retarded westerners talk about how muslim migrants should fuck off but they will gladly take in christians from Syria/Africa. It's the same fucking shit. The religion is irrelevant.

Build a skill set that makes you hard to replace. In Germany if you are an electrician, plumber or welder (or any other kind of skilled blue-collar work) you can make an easy 60k a year here, and then pick a city with low cost of living.

Develop skills, apply for jobs online, pack your suitcase and go. When you arrive get yourself temporary accommodation before your job starts (give yourself a month),

1) get an apartment (take your job contract with you to prove income)
2) get cell phone
3) Register with the city
4) Get health insurance
5) Get your workers permit for you and wify
6) Start your new life.

You need 3 months rent as a deposit, but if you live in a WG (shared apartment) you oftentimes only need 1 month.

I am a burger and I did exactly this five years ago. Best decision of my life.

Indeed, they insisted that they lands they got, even though they were good, weren't good enough so they decided to invade everything good in this country.

Its definitely swinging the other way now. It's hard for white people to get jobs or into University, and we get called racist if we do anything wrong.
There are definitely a few decent blacks, but the pure number and loudness of the retarded ones is blocking them out. The land isn't going to prosper for a long time. All the black leaders just grab what they can and fuck shit up.

do any of you Saffers know much about Suidlanders? I've consistently seen only foreigners talk about them in threads while SA posters didn't really know about them

We used to have it, called the League of Nations.

youtu.be/_hWmx0niWuU

We'll gladly take it back then. ;)

Imagine the butthurt in Brussels if Poland offered asylum to all white Afrikaners. They did tell them to take more refugees. And the Afrikaners are certainly deserving.

There was no genocide under the old government. Must've been pretty useless at genocide to cause their numbers to swell by more that 500%.

They don't have time to harbor any liberal cucks. They know what life is like as a minority when non-whites are the majority.

We offer Asylum to the non-native minority populations of South Africa with immediate effect.

The *RAGE* from the Greens in Germany would be hilarious to watch.

Oh please Polacks, do this, do this.

They're basically just the christian SA version of Doomsday preppers, they teach about preparing to survive a civil war and recruit people into their thing where they'll share resources, regroup and eventually repopulate south africa once the "violent uprising" is finished

yeah i know them they are doing good work put being associated with them would mean social suicide just imagine if you said in public, yo d00d i support the white south africans they ar c00l as heck, you would be seen as some racist nazi and in south africa being labled racist could mean serious financial damage

Seems to be the same sentiment the blacks had when the government was oppressing them. Someone is rallying their sense of vengeance, just as many here are attempting to cause in the whites. It's just a cycle. I understand what makes us want it, but it doesn't work. It comes down to numbers. Under that, there is always someone seen as a "good" until they become the "evil". I don't have some utopian view that everyone can get along, but perhaps the white population escaping for a century or so will see the current government cannibalize itself, reform, or be overtaken by a less PC empire(china).

What is important is that the culture of the whites of SA, who've been there since the 1600's, is preserved. The language will die without proper upkeep. I'd suggest creating something of a tribelands in the central US that would allow them to live as Native Americans/Amish do without much outside interference(unless they wanted it). Again, at least SA's would become upstanding citizens and at the very least, not be an unwelcome burden. They'd also be able to bolster birth rates.

dailymotion.com/video/xycnjl

Is this referring to Marching to Zion? I saw that documentary - How can it be anti-semitic when it's just showing the true colors of Jews and Judaism?