Why do you conservatives preach about morality when you dont have any?

Why do you conservatives preach about morality when you dont have any?

God only likes white people.

Good thing you flaunted the picture on the left in my so long that I am no longer shocked by it, only disgusted.

I think the one on the left is quite shocking actually

Is that why you need religion so much? You dont have own morality so you need it from external sources like bible?

The right picture shows niglets in their natural habitat. The left one shows two guys kissing.

>morality is subjective : DDD
>if you think gays are shocking you are wrong :DDD

If you are "shocked" by either you are a naieve retard.

shocked =\= how one feels about the subject morally

I dgaf about either, least of all the one on the right. kys do gooder faggot leftist scum.

Shocked would imply something is wrong or out of the ordinary
I expect the families in africa who rely entirely on foreign aid and have 10+ kids to be starving
I dont expect people with mental diseases to be out in the open and not contained to their homes.
I would not be shocked however to hear that op is a faggot himself.

I literally dont care about either of them. As long as faggots dont revolve their identity and politics around sucking dick, why should i care if they want to fuck each other?

As for blacks- i couldnt care less if they live or die. I see them as pests really who cant fend for themselves and leech off of us. I feel nothing for those children.

Im shocked at the parents of those kids. Why are they so savage in letting there kids die in hunger. Farm some land or something geez. Why cant Nigs do anything productive for change.

Africans and faggots both engage in self-destructive sexual behaviour. Both spread AIDS with abandon. Both groups leach of the white man to keep their unsustainable, self-destructive lifestyles going a little longer. Fuck off.

It's shocking how these parasites keep breeding

>You dont have own morality so you need it from external sources
The most retarded thing I've read this week.

The question you are actually asking is if we are humitarian, while simultaneously applying Bush era values. But nice try jew.

This will trigger some lefties. How dare they man spread! Literately Hitlers

OP can you explain what you think the message of your picture is? because it sounds like you are saying that both of these things are bad but one of them is worse.

Both pictures are degenerate and they can both be genocided and I wouldn't care

What would an immoral beast like you know anything about the subject?

It's the 21st Century and nignogs are still reproducing at levels surplus to requirement to offset a lack of basic social infrustructure, thereby reducing their offspring to expendable and replacable unit births. Until they implement a decent social net they should be prevented from breeding and slapped with sanctions by the UN for institutional child abuse and infanticide.

tldr; If they don't value themselves or each other then why should we?

If they can't feed them, why are african woman having 7 or 8 kids?

Same.
If libshits really cared about Africa, they'd stop dumping aid on it and give it a chance to develop its own economy and dignity. Down with liberal colonialism! End the statist faminelock!

Who cares about hungry people a world away? Morality isn't universal despite the best efforts of (((libs))) and American christcucks.

lost

wtf are those starving people in africa? im shocked
how did i not know about this

Why do you leftards preach about morality when there's no substance or genuine good behind it?

Who's a conservative? I thought we were all Nazis.

Why do claim to have the moral highground when you exploit images of starving children for your own shameful political ends?

Starvation of excess populace is literally the process of evolution.

Men fucking each other is not.

Both pictures show social instability.

>The right
Inevitable and natural. What pisses me off is the fact that these artifacts of lesser humanity are being preserved through humanitarian missions and government spending.

>The left
Society is dependent on certain actions being followed by the people. No murder, stealing, or committing other criminal acts, the general public needs to remain faithful to their partner and produce strong families. Without these rules, society would fall into chaos, and eventually collapse due to interior decay. Every individual must reflect these virtues and principles of behavior. If you don't hold everyone to this standard, then what is the point of such hypocrisy? I hate faggots for the same reason I hate murderers and thieves. They're a cancer who thinks they're above society. Hedonists and narcissists, looking out for only their pleasure and not the welfare of society.

My morality is seemingly beyond your comprehension.

>morality isn't universal
Relativism was reappropriated to sociology to bolster social justice and destroy morality. It is a weak argument from a philosophical perspective and is poorly evidenced, but I would love to hear you try to justify your belief Schlomo.

What does it mean if neither of those perturbs me in the slightest?

Both depict impending doom

Neither pic shocks me, they both disgust me.
Both fags and niggers makes me sick to my stomach.

I'm more shocked how the libtards use my money to feed and breed more hungry niggers then they guilt trip me for it.

Yeah it's pretty fucking immoral to have kids you know you can't feed

Only people that help themselves deserve help. Niggers in Africa, and all over the world keep having diseased babies they can not take care of. They even have birth control provided for free, even in the USA.

Fags need necked, I'm not shocked by either of those images, only disgusted, but not for the reason you think.

Niggers can't know things because they don't have the mental capacity for conscious thought. They're cattle.

Neither one bothers me.
As long as they leave me alone* I have no problem with people kissing or starving.

*this includes loud kissing on the train I have to listen to what sounds like a pig eating Jell-o. Fuck off with that shit!

neither of them shocks me, it's not my problem if niggers don't eat

Both disgusting. Hate fags and hate niggers. Would remove both from my property/10.

Conservatives have not preached morality since the 80's

see image at
then fuck off.

Morality evolved out of the need to help your clan compete for resources against other clans.

Also sage.

They are both bad but only the left one is shocking because it's against the nature. That's the morality that I preach

I don't like when morality is twisted in detrimental ways for a society. Besides, morality is a spook. People change their morals to suit their needs if it means getting ahead in life.

Changing your morals to suit your needs is immoral. No one in this thread is able to justify how morality is "a spook".

So I can only not give a shit about starving nigglets if I'm pro gay marriage?

Not more. Equally.
Why is this filth alive ?

Letting niggers die is the moral thing to do, you abhorrent cuckold.

Left = unnatural
Right = natures intention

Fuck off shitbird

>I support pedophilia, genocide via ethnic replacement, Islamic terrorism, and murdering unborn babies and I'm here to lecture you all on being moral.

KILL YOURSELF

All 4 ruin the west

>look I am projecting
This posts justs need a Deus vult flag and we have a dank meme.

Subhumans like you should be stuffed in the meat grinder by the millions. You are the root cause of all of our current day problems and when the chickens come home to roost we will fucking hunt you down on a planetary scale.

Negroes average IQ is 70. This is dementia.
So,why should we help those who can't even learn to read?

I never understood why poor people keep making babys.
>I can't afford to cover my basic necessities
>Better make more kids.
Atleast in our country, the fucking roma do it to get the money benefits, and then leave the kid without even shoes, load it up with some drugs, make it marry someone else when its 15 and then let it die at 30.
Africa doesn't have benefits
are these guys mentally retarded?

>morality = empathy

I can agree with this picture, it's extremely immoral to feed the ones on the right.

"im a queer"
"yes, a proud retarded anomaly of our social species"
"WHY DOES THE HERD SHUN ME?!?