How old were you when you realized cops aren't your friends and are just government sanctioned thugs?

How old were you when you realized cops aren't your friends and are just government sanctioned thugs?

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/7/17/15985442/minneapolis-police-shooting-justine-damond-video
archive.is/jkt2V
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Daniel_Shaver
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gqZNCO9DSDQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=utjOfXGqJmw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mMp1LMaOZRc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gWyzPpYslYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>t. De'Shawn Lavarius Jackson

Never because I'm not a thieving nigger.

How is this Sup Forums again?

>t.12 year old boot licker

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/7/17/15985442/minneapolis-police-shooting-justine-damond-video

>How old were you when you realized cops are your friends
probably like 10 or so?
we had a cop that lived in our neighbourhood, super nice guy

Archived that
archive.is/jkt2V

Funny how whenever the right is in control the police are "government sanctioned thugs" but otherwise they're the guardians of the community and everyone else should give up their guns because only police should have them.

cops are actually my friends....at least in germany. they have honesty and integrity. also their life is fucked beyond repair if they ever get caught in corruption or similar activity. so i guess the combination ot very nice benefits (pension, priviliged,etc) and extremely harsh punishments keeps them in line and makes them eventually trustworthy.

but my best friend who was my best man at my wedding is literally a cop though

You've been living under a rock the past couple years huh?

What was that black male watcher doing in a black neighborhood? This is divine racial justice.

No, it just hasn't stopped libtards like you from pushing your gun control agenda.

Naw dude I would just take OP's bait and keep arguing with him instead of making such a solid point.

They're there to uphold and enforce the law and protect the citizens.
Sure, there are those who abuse their power which happens more so in the US than here I imagine, but if you truly hate cops you're a literal nigger.

Your country has it right. Over here in the US, Republicans like to make the argument that cops can't do their jobs if they have to fear harsh punishments. They also say we can't pay them more because that money needs to go to rich fucks who dont need it so that leads to police departments giving people bullshit speeding tickets to generate money.

>t. 12 year old nigger

WOW Why I am not surprised that burgers are unable to see the tyranny before their eyes?

Can you get more indoctrinated than that?

I bet you are ashamed of your second ammendement SAD!!!

Burgers please kys

Wew that cop that visited your classroom must have made an impression on you son.

Baltimore's "a city without cops"-experiment made a bigger impression on me.

it was the cops that wrecked head on with me.
>nope spic
it was the cops that molested me for my shoes
>nope spic
it was the cops that B&E'd me
>nope nigger
it was the cops that betrayed me secretively
>nope roastie

That's what you get for being a subhuman who lives around shitty people.

>be newfag

>not realize Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general have always been anti-police

Sure is plebbit in here....

Wow you sound like a huge pussy. No wonder you need the cops.

how old are you when you realized OP is 21 or younger

I've dealt with maybe a dozen cops and only one was what I'd call a despicable person.

I live in Russia. I've only recently realised that sometimes cops do their job.

yes

someone who doesnt know this, is naive or a cop

How many times have you been in jail? Me zero lol.

>Obongo, DOJ, and governor of the people's republic of Minnesota import somalis by the truckload
>the above entities become butt hurt that the niggers are getting arrested in droves by whitey
>hey how about letting the niggers by the police
>take test
>fail
>das racis
>make test easy
>still fail, still dumb nigger
>das racis
>make test outlandishly easy
>""""""""""pass"""""""""""""
>be under qualified nigger
>get spooked by twig snapping since it puts you back into a PTSD state where a hungry cheetah is chasing you
>shoot white woman
>??????????
>profit

Yes, clearly the police are bad guys here.
And I'm just going to go ahead and nip all your other examples you're going to bring up in the bud.

>be free citizen
>get arrested

>be nigger
>commit crime
>resist arrest and escalate
>get shot

Any questions?

>tfw living in a small town where the cops are old, good men who hold themselves accountable
Feels good being white.

I'll watch all of you cop haters get your parents and grandparents dead bodies get skullfucked by niggers. I'll put on a timer on how long you guys would go without crying to the COPS

Cops help people. There are dick cops, but they are dicks because you keep breaking the fucking law. Fucking autists and queers saying "Fuck the police" to make themselves sound like badass thugs.

Roast me.

THEN we will

THATS ME!

>How old were you when you realized cops aren't your friends and are just government sanctioned thugs?

who do you call when you get mugged or robbed then?
who will respond when a robbery happens then?
a police force is always necessary.

Speeding tickets are actually around 60 bucks but counties and state governments set their own price to pay for shit like a tax almost.(((They))) do it with all sorts of traffic violations.

I used to wonder where the jackboots came from to form a police state. Then when the government shut down a few years ago they reared their head. State cops are the enemies.

Used to hate cops, then BLM, MS13, +unfettered immigration = we need the cops, necessary evil. Order/laws/authority are not bad.

Did the influx of bootlicking faggots on this bord come from reddit? Police are literally zog enforcers and kill more white people than anyone else each year. Low IQ morons that signed up for a job because they watched to many action movies as a kid and now get to play the judge and the jury despite barely knowing the law. If we had a stronger sense of community and would regulate our own neighborhoods like the good old days where we would lynch a nigger when he got out of line and raped a white child we wouldn't need pigs rolling around in military vehicles with million dollar budgets for small towns doing nothing but writing speeding tickets and trying to exert their authority of others because they haven't accomplished anything in their lives and need a power trip. Not all cops are bad but I've met quite a few assholes pretending they were Clint Eastwood when pulling me over for a tail light out.

Agree with you except the last part.
Well, its still their job to shit on you for the tail light out. If EVERYONE just follow the law 100% (we all know its impossible), then we won't need cops.

Fuck, people here in Japan (at least most) in the middle of the night @ 3am when there are NO CARS running around, they still follow the 90 second stop light. They'd fucking wait even if there is no car a mile away. Th
at is why some people are starting to question the cops on what they do with the super low crime rates in Japan.

Not your friends perhaps, but as long as they continue to fuck up niggers and (((activists))) we are going to be best pals.

How about when the cops are the niggers and they are fucking up white people? Do you still support them? If so you are a confirmed nigger.

I've never had a good experience with them and I'm white. They yell at you for no reason, hand on that gun, just itchin' to shoot and kill you. It's like some of them want to.

>" hehehehe I love cops, they only beat up and kill black people. I don't have anything to worry abo-- "

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Daniel_Shaver

>be a belligerent asshole
>carry a chip on my shoulder thinking I can do no wrong
>cop pulls me over for throwing my McDonalds bag out the window
>AM I BEING DETAINED AM I FREE TO GO
>FUCK YOU PIG GET A WARRANT
>could have walked away with a ticket but now I am spending the night in jail
F-fuck the police...

When I first opened a history book

>shills shills shills
Sup Forums is such a fucking shill board. Most cops are pieces of shit, law breakers, and violent mentally deranged dirtbags. These are not upstanding "people," nor do they care the least bit for being upstabding and having a good relationship with the community. You can watch endless video footage of lowlife scumbag cops on YouTube and read endless articles about lowlife, scumbag cops, and yet shills will try to have to believe that they still deserve some special respect or any respect at all just because of their occupation, instead if their behavior. Its fake shill bullshit and its no different than saying women deserved special respect for being women, or that blacks deserve respect for being black.

When I did the math and realized that the police had taken thousands of dollars from me while thieves had taken nothing.

When I learned that cops get to keep anything they steal via Civil Asset Forfeiture.

When I called the cops and told them a nigger was running down the street with my shop-vac and they didn't do jack shit despite the police station being ONE MILE from my house.

ANY cop that has EVER done a Civil Asset Forfeiture should be executed as a traitor to the United Stated Constitution.

German police get actual training. Polizei requires, what, eighteen months? A US police academy can be as short as three or four months.

My cops don't carry guns, are helpful and are already bullying the few niggers that made it to Ireland before we shut the door.

It's cozy.

Local cops are based and good guys that bust niggers.

State troopers are absolute assholes.

Op I will let you eat with me and my family but if you stab someone and shit on the carpet, you're gonna be told to leave

You fake shill faggot

>Cops help people.
A cop knowingly falsely imprisoning others is "helping" (not to mentioning giving drug recognition "expert training" to a bunch of dumbos) Only in shill land.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gqZNCO9DSDQ

A mentally deranged cop attacking a girl in a library is "helping people"

>There are dick cops, but they are dicks because you keep breaking the fucking law.
Who is "you"? And that is hardly a justification, especially from a bunch of law breakers themselves. These are not people with some special respect for authority/ the law and who abide by the law. They are just losers who want to be a " big shot" in their eyes and have "domination" over others, so these trash bags exploit policing instead of doing their job, and use is as their personal false superiority mechanism. They break the law themselves and get belligerent and non-compliant when authority/the law is applied to them.

If most cops weren't cops, then they would be criminals in jail, or people seen in videos getting belligerent and being non-compliant with the cops, and getting tazed and shot and killed.

>Fucking autists and queers saying "Fuck the police" to make themselves sound like badass thugs.
No, that's exactly what cops want to look like. "Badass thugs"

>How old were you when you realized cops aren't your friends and are just government sanctioned thugs?
Liberal faggot criminal detected. I'm guessing you're antifa or blm.

The cops in my country are so fucking terrible, both a corrupt leadership and fucking retarded officers. They chase after innocent pot smokers to improve the statistics instead of fighting you know what. Cops are defenders of our system and they volunteer to keep this shit society in order. Each one of them should catch a slug in the chest.

Cops are my friends though. I own land and they protect it from thugs like antifa and BLM.

You fake shill faggot

>Cops help people.
A cop knowingly falsely imprisoning others is "helping" (not to mentioning giving drug recognition "expert training" to a bunch of dumbos) Only in shill land.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gWyzPpYslYc

A mentally deranged cop attacking a girl in a library is "helping people"

>There are dick cops, but they are dicks because you keep breaking the fucking law.
Who is "you"? And that is hardly a justification, especially from a bunch of law breakers themselves. They are dicks because they are dicks, and deranged. These are not people with some special respect for authority/ the law and who abide by the law. They are just losers who want to be a " big shot" in their eyes and have "domination" over others, so these trash bags exploit policing instead of doing their job, and use is as their personal false superiority mechanism. They break the law themselves and get belligerent and non-compliant when authority/the law is applied to them.

If most cops weren't cops, then they would be criminals in jail, or people seen in videos getting belligerent and being non-compliant with the cops, and getting tazed and shot and killed.

>Fucking autists and queers saying "Fuck the police" to make themselves sound like badass thugs.
No, that's exactly what cops want to look like. "Badass thugs"

Like 21

>Walking to bar
>See tourist asking cop for help
>cop tells him to fuck off
>tourist acts shocked
>If you don't fuck off I'll beat the shit out of you and arrest you

Really felt like something a nigger would say or do. That's the only time I've personally witnessed a cop acting like a thug though.

Either youre whitetrash or you live in 3rd world shithole

>treat police with respect and obey the laws of the land
>police are friendly

>disobey the law / insult them / chimpout
>omfg government sanctioned thugs

t. xXxEdgy_SperglordxXx

>implying Sup Forums holds one collective opinion.
Sure is retarded in here...

Uncle is a Cop, even helped me consider it at one point. Both of my parents worked in the justice facility. I've had a few run ins with cops, and regularly talk to them just because I feel like it.

Cops are genuinely just people. You get some assholes who abuse their power in their and give them a bad name, but by and large, they're people who wanted to make the world a better place. It doesn't pay amazingly. The hours suck dick, it can be dangerous, and the perks suck. ( The only perk I've ever heard of is the one where if you're a senior officer, you and your family won't get pulled over for some minor speeding. And that's more corruption than genuine perks.) My point is that these people, and that's what cops are, people, are just like you and I. They aren't thugs, they just want to make the community safer and thought that the force was the best/only way to do so.

16 and then I turned 19 and so how retarded that idea was.

When I was 18 and a cop tried to get me to admit to shoving a shopping bag full of weed under the back of the police cars seat.
I was wearing just gym shorts and shoes walking home from something late at night and he pulled up and cuffed me for no reason. He just put me in the car for a half hour and acted like he was checking my info. Right before he let me out, I noticed the bag just sitting there. Probably a pound or more bagged up into what looked like quarter ounces. As soon as I stepped out he reached down and grabbed the bag and started saying I put it there. I told him it was already there and that he had already searched me so he knew it wasn't mine. He was getting pissed off when I heard someone coming up behind me. Thought it was another cop about to bum rush me. I turned around and it was my dad.
Never happier to see him at that time.