What's "manlet sized" for you?

> be me
> get called manlet by guys
Which height do you have to be to be considered a manlet iyo ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0To8NmwJ8Mk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As someone who is 5'8 I think manlet status is surpassed at 5'10.

Defend this

if your below 6'0 then you are a manlet

>below 6'0

this has been settled a long time ago

Less than 180cm is short desu

5'11" and below

So even if you are taller than the average joe you are still a manlet?
> thatsfuckedup.jpg

Pic related
If you've got the personality and looks you could probably scratch it in the yellow range.

oh no ahhh indefensible

For a woman that's not really all that short. I'm 6'0" and was dating a girl that was 5'0"
Sure she was way shorter than me but it didn't look weird when we were together.
Also short girls are awesome in bed because you can basically throw them around

I remember browsing a dating app.
Always the short women wanted guys who were 6+ foot tall. I think they want to compensate for their own height and have average height kids.

Average Joe's are spics and chinamen

Depends on the country

>Which height do you have to be to be considered a manlet iyo ?
5'7" and below.

According to this pic, you made it.

Trips of truth

This

everything that is under 6'0

that's a pretty feminine penis you have there

>tfw pathetic 5'9'' manlet
>tfw if the manlet meme hadn't succeeded I'd have become the next Hitler
>tfw the meme defines me

I'd say about 5'11 or 6'

t. 6'3

depends on the country, less than 190 would be short in aquafresh land

6' is bottom rung non-manlet tier.

I'm 175cm and was called both tall and short by many people

I think that at 180cm and over you will not be called manlet

Anything below 6'1" tbqh.
t. 6'3"

AHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA
>5'7 is an average height guys, please don't call me short
>not being at least 6'2

Any man under 6 should be castrated and sent to work camps

this

I'm 5'10" and /fit/ literally almost made me sudoku. But then I realized I'm more ripped than 99% of /fit/ and the guys who say they are 6' usually aren't actually 6'. But I do still feel insecure about my height and I don't know if it's the hormones in the food or something but I think the younger generations are taller in general than mine was, which compounds the feelings of hopelessness and despair

feelsbadman

>tfw 175cm manlet

I like to pick on manlets so i say 6'0 as a joke but the average height for white males is 5'10 so if youre under that as a white man youre objectively short

5'11 I'm officially a manlet. So close tho

A more interesting question is what is the minimum height required to be a lanklet? Is someone who is 5'10'' 120lbs a lanklet because of his extreme skinniness even though he is not that tall?

I'm 6'4"(that's 1.83 metres) 240 lbs(that's 108 kilos)

Is that too big for an 18 year-old?

>Is someone who is 5'10'' 120lbs a lanklet because of his extreme skinniness
that's a dyel manlet

Top kek, you probably gave yourself some more inches as well.

About as tall as Mark Zuckerberg

youtube.com/watch?v=0To8NmwJ8Mk

Maybe 1m65

anyone under 7'3" is a manlet

The Art of the No-Deal

5'7" is not an average height nor does the graph imply that. 5'7" is -1 standard deviation away from mean. 85 IQ is -1 standard deviation away from mean.

This means that 5'7" and below are as tall as blacks are dumb.

shit typo, 1.93 metres

>I'm 6'4
Bwahahahaha. Even that snek from anaconda was

Anyone below 3'5 is a manlet and anyone above 4'3 is a langlet.

5'6" here. Manlet. Whatever. Just glad I have an intelligence that far surpasses most blacks (and in fact most lanklets.)

I'd rather eat one bag of dicks genetically, than two.

below 178cm

This. I'm 5'8 but still have an IQ of 144, making me objectively superior to literally 99% of all humans.

The average American height for men is 177 cm or 69.7 inches, which is approximately 5 foot 10 inches tall. (for white males*).

>he fell for the IQ meme
good goyim

I can just imagine you in a bar/club
>Hey baby, how do you like my IQ?

as long as you are rich you are fine m80

kek

i'm 178 cm and i think i'm above average here on Sup Forums

those who are claiming that men below 6'0 are manlets are ''true manlets'', no doubt

they're just trying to pull us into their side so that almost everyone can be manlets

you retarded manlets just kill yourself

I'm a 6'4 190 virgin faggit!! MOMMY SAYS IM HANDSOME!!!

He still got more dicks than you

5'5 reporting in, my dad is 6'2 and my mom is 5'2, guess who's height gene I got.

However, just because you're a Manlet doesn't mean you can't get girls, I was able to get with a beautiful girl, an 8/10 girl, and I'm not even 8/10, if you keep saying "muh can't get any girls I'm 5'9, being a Manlet sucks", you will never get any girls because that's the attitude of a loser and women can tell. Too bad I lost my girlfriend because of a stupid decision I made and I regret it everyday. I was dumb lucky with her

please lads, be serious

I can't find a qt taller than 5'8 5'9 here

>tfw 5'8''
should i an hero?

Anything below 6ft.

My friend has this problem. He is 5'4 and in the past has slayed some high end pussy. He is now in a rut because one girl said he was too short and now suddenly its all he cares about. He doesn't think about all the top pussy he got even though he is short, he only thinks about the one time someone called him out on it.

wrong board

Trum is only in office for half a year.

>He still got more dicks than you
>more dicks

I'm fine with that? Fuck Etienne that muslim man-juice is really getting to ya, isn't it?

sum of height+dick size < 6'6

That's actually how I met my current gf lmao
t. sub 100 IQ lanklet
You could be 6'3 and that still wouldn't change the fact that you're closer to a nigger than you are to a Jew, let alone me.

5'3 manlet here, it's irrelevant. If you have a pretty face, confidence, and half-way decent intelligence, you'll be fine. Currently in a long term relationship, probably gonna marry this one.

Eating a dick times to times is fine my friend, it's 2017. Try it you won't regret it.

7'0 with a -3 inch dick reporting in

>If you have a pretty face, confidence, and half-way decent intelligence, you'll be fine
And lifts. Don't forget the lifts.

>look at me I'm superior
>cant even reach the top shelves without a ladder

I have no idea who the fuck made this, but where the fuck do they live that girls are 185 cm tall? I live in one of the countries with the biggest average height worldwide and a 185 cm tall woman would be considered a fucking giant.

Somewhere between "we need more women in power" and "diversity is our strength."

I'm 5"9 or 175 cm in Holland, so well below average. I'm 25 and I have had 2 girlfriends who were hot and just a few cm shorter than me, and fucked 2 more hot girls and maybe about 5 average or below ones. I guess it must be easier for taller people but I only know what it's like with this height. I wouldn't say it's hard to get girls though. Confidence, humor, intelligence and MONEY will get you hot girls even if you are a skinny manlet. Unfortunately I don't have money but I have the rest and desu the numbers above are good enough or maybe even a bit too much for a 25 year old.

Nemoj uzimat pizdarije s 4chana za ozbiljno.

In 2018 he will gain full control.

Femanon here, anyone under 5'10'' is a manlet

Wrong board.
/fit/ is where you want to go.

I'm at 6'1'' and 220 lb which is dead average.
I need to do something about my beer belly tho.

>Femanon here
You know the drill, cunt.

My husband was 6ft 2" and is a complete loser. My dad is 5ft 6" and is the bravest, kindest and most humble man you could ever meet. These women are the ones missing out with their unrealistic lists they make. Height means nothing.

U pravu si, ali vise ni ne znam sta je ozbiljno a sta zajebancija... Poe-ov zakon, jebiga

missed the quints
fuck you kek

>this post

>look at me I'm superior
>gets absolutely BTFO in creating civilizations by Mediterraneans, who coincidentally happen to have a higher IQ

G*rmans truly are the niggers of the white race.

below 8 foot

173 cм here AND skinny AND small head (a large head is saving grace for manlets see Jackie Chan and Carlos from Ill Divo).

Doesnt matter , God is right ur wrong

Tits or GTFO

Bunch of fucking faggots on here worrying about height.

Sound like a bunch of liberal cucks. If you're 5'8" just train MMA/Muay Thai/Jiu Jitsu, choke out some Hillary fag in front of a bunch of girls and watch him shit himself.

Here's a picture of a giant getting slayed by Mark Hunt "manlet" (Struve is almost 7 feet tall)

calm down little man, I never said germans were superior. In the times of Prussia our Army was superior, nothing else besides that.

6'2 - 6'6 is optimal height.

Below you are a manlet, above you are a lanklet.

Nice.

Cute way of looking at things. Melvin Manhoef would kill your fag boyfriend in 2 seconds, he's 5'8". After having trained Muay Thai for several years, it literally means nothing.

Most times those fags that lift at the gym are the biggest pussies out there.

My guess is you are a coal burning slut or some city leftist.

By the way, "manlet" Hitler was 5'8".

i am the shortest in my family at 5'11...i've been called a manlet by them my whole life.

Tfw Manlet but charming

>6'0
>trips
whew

>reading comprehension
Meds built civilization because they have higher IQs is all I'm saying. Try to keep up Hans.

Post feet.