What is Britbongs' endgame?

“The EU will not walk away from talks but will stall them. The impression we got so far is that the UK is not ready for these talks.”

Another EU diplomat said: “It is reasonable to expect the Brits to say something other than ‘we will not pay a penny.’ If that’s not the case, what is there to talk about?”

The warning comes after eyebrows were raised over David Davis, the Brexit Secretary, leaving the talks after just one hour on Monday.

The endgame is that people voted in June 2016 to leave the EU and various UK and EU politicians have been trying to stall that in any way they can to force them to stay in. The average Brit doesn't want to pay tens of billions of euros and allow ECJ jurisdiction so this whole charade is just going to go on until the end of the 2 year article 50 deadline when Britain leaves.

So why aren't Brits leaving without a deal and take Greece with them? And Cyprus and thay tax haven Malta as well?

They will keep stalling and never leave. The government never planned for the referendum to go that way.

In 10 years they will still be in the EU.

We likely will be sans Greece,

That said Greece's strategical position and agricultural climate would make for a very interesting partnership. Greece provides all the warmer climate comfort goods like olives, grapes etc which would lessen our dependence French wine and Italian olive oil, we have the worlds most valuable currency which would help them recover their own.

Ultimately Greece doesn't need to pay a penny though, I mean what can the debtors do? Invade a NATO member hahahahaha?

The reason British politicians are stalling is because they don't know what the fuck to do to govern an independent nation. Our politicians know one thing and one thing only, how to suck up to European dignitaries. They're taught how to identify wines and the region it was grown in, all so that they might garner some favor with some French diplomat. On top of that they own properties in Spain and businesses in the continent. For the ruling and upper classes of Britain they have a lot to lose not only if the EU collapses but if Brits becomes stigmatized in the continent, they like to take atleast 1 of their 4 annual holidays in the continent as it allows them to save a couple grand a day when compared to say the Caribbean...

Greece is importing tomatoes and cucumbers from freaking Holland because those imports are cheaper than locally grown vegetables. Look it up.

Brits should just get on with it. I find it incredibly stupid of them to stall. Tell the EU what's your position and if there then is no deal, wrap up negotiations and leave by September. I don't see what the freaking problem is. Don't give me this "business disruption" etc. shit. Did business have a say when Britain declared war on Germany in 1939?

the brits are pieces of shit and their exit is not meaningful

the greek exit is what we needed to send a message to the EU

we pay no penny or Brussels gets nuked

the reason to have a nation is not to get extorted by a Mafia like this

>take Greece with them
what the fuck is this?

Here I was wondering what all the radio silence on brexit was bout and now you tell me somebody thought they should take Greece with them? Fuck no.

Britain! Sort yourselfs the fuck out! BREXIT NAO!

We can afford to wait, watch them take in a couple hundred thousand more fugee's, wait and wait until the point at which the chaos created by an economic collapse would favor the Muslims and rid ourselves of our greatest enemy in the carnage that ensues.

I think you should not wait if you're thinking of using the Trumpening as an economic backstop in case the EUSSR tries to punish you around on trade or whatever.

I think it should be apparent that the real objective is to delay delay delay so that the Jew World Order doesn't lose its grasp in its current moment of weakness.

What can the EU really do??

The NWO failed with its goals when the Russians revealed that they weren't on side with it all and cock blocked Syria, you didn't honestly think that a bunch of pacifist post grads with placards put a stop to that war did you?

This may of course be the intended goal, light a fire under the arses of lazy decadent west and let the hard working eastern Asians get a turn of prosperity. Hard times create hard men, and soft men hard times, go figure what we have in store as westerners, the hard times haven't even begun yet.

What can they do? My guess in the short term is just to gin up fear and some amount of general inconvenience, whether that's forcing life expenses to go up or bothersome things like jobs or vacations or whatever. It's not clear to me what larger plans might be at hand since it's largely a moribund institution that exists for the sake of preserving the status quo and slowly implementing more suffocating laws.

So in my opinion, this makes it an ideal time from a negotiation perspective to take the lead and be the one placing the demands and setting the terms of how brexit is going to work. Waiting them out is a reasonable idea, but it's tantamount to tossing away an opportunity.

For this reason, I think May has become particularly dangerous to the operation. All she has to do is a whole lot of sensible nothing until the excitement dies down and then things can more easily be shuffled in to status quo 2.0.

"tossing away an opportunity."

This here is where I believe your beliefs are at fault. Germany cannot afford to lose us, when we leave the EU the EU itself would be against the Germans own interests and there are no two ways about this. As such they are pressuring us heavily to pay up a shit tonne of money and a subscription to the open market. We leave and suddenly the benefits of having a bunch of satraps turns into having to pay a bunch of lesser nations to enact policy that they collectively vote against. We agreed to a whole slew of shit that turned the EU into one giant welfare center for the poorer nations, footing the bill for them knowing that we can leave but Germany just cant. Germany thinks we're idiots and desperate for inclusions when really we're establishing ourselves as a corner stone, a lead bearing piller. We basically paid to improve the neighbors of one of our most dangerous foes whilst setting a welfare precedent that those krauts alone cannot possibly gain from maintaining without us.

I like to think of us leaving the eu as throwing shit on the ceiling fan, sure it will cost us a bit, we'll get a bit of the mess, but Germany is in the middle of the room so they get a far worse share. Now they have to pay for all these gibs to less prosperous nations and they don't have British 'philanthropy' paying for it, whats more we've set a precedent that anyone can leave whenever they fucking want so their neighbors will suck them dry like vampires.

We can afford to dick around a little bit because we're the ones with the winning hand, they need us, they know they need us, we know they need us, the same doesn't go both ways, we'd be better off with a truly free market approach as opposed to the market protectionism that the EU provided for themselves.

It's been written into law, there's no going back now. thank fuck.

Looking back I didn't make it clear, apologiese. For Germany there can only be one solution that they can feasibly accept, that is in essence massive financial support from us, with which we gain nothing.

Therefore there is nothing for us to take away as an opportunity as they have no room to wiggle.

That sounds reasonably sensible. But I hope that doesn't take too long to play out.

As with the 2007/2008 economic collapse, it's an era of unusual upset, meaning an era of unusual opportunity to make changes. As we saw from the 2007/2008 economic collapse, there is considerable will and ability for the powers that be to take extraordinary measures to retain their power position until things calm back down and it's back to business as usual.

While I think it was useful in the wake of 2007/2008 to leverage the somewhat unexpected stability in order to take advantage of shifting public sentiment and the age of global distributed communication to bring a greater subsection of the population up to speed, the more typical thinking was to get "them" up against the ropes and keep them there, and that ultimately is what will be in order. At some point either they're going to get the drop on the rest of the world or the rest of the world is going to get the drop on them. Eventually waiting is going to be the losing game.

A couple years is the time frame I'm picturing, what are you? Ultimately it will result in bad times for everyone involved, probably including the US to a lesser extent, why not enjoy the relative stability now whilst we can?

There is really is nothing more we could gain, one could argue that we could become the leaders of the EU by playing our current position and making a fool of the Germans but it would result in us being in the Germans seat. The EU offers us nothing, they have preferential trade agreements that exclude the global market, their electronics are either poor quality or expensive and their cars are all in all a shit deal. The food is about the only thing of value they have but most of that prestige is psychological, French wine or Chilean, what does it fucking matter?

Its simple.They are not allowed to leave.End of story.Mutti thinks she can go toe to toe with army if thats what it takes.UK leaves with a good deal,muttis reich is shattered irrecoverable.

I think the exact timeframe is somewhat less important that the immediate necessity of sorting out what the future of the EU should look like. Another year or two is probably about the right way to think since the existent level of chaos is probably only going to increase on the whole. Further elections will transpire. There will continue to be massive wailing and gnashing of teeth over whatever Trump leads to. The middle east won't just remain in statis for that long. The world is likely to be visited by some form of economic correction. So on and so on. Article 50 will presumably go into activation.

>why not enjoy the relative stability now whilst we can?
Because it's not going to last for all that long. This is absolutely the time to start gunning for whatever the resolution of all this you think want to see. Because otherwise the rest of the world is going to determine the outcome for you.

It's true that it won't last, the fact of the matter however is that in regards of the EU the UK has nothing left to discuss. We will leave, we won't pay and Germany will be left with a bunch of hungry mouths to feed.

As for the threat of the middle east, Britain is far less at risk than the EU at current, the Migrant crisis was utterly averted by Britain. We'll set our recliners along the cliffs of Dover and witness the Jihadi sponsored fires of Europe; assuming of course France is utterly beyond saving. Whilst we may have a large number of Muslims, we hand selected our intake, most of them are Pakistani and Bangladeshi which are no where near as militant nor barbaric as the Levant/African hordes sailing to Europe on their banana boats.

Sure Britain has a lot of work ahead of it, at home and abroad but when it comes to Europe we've said as much as we can. The Germans are still in denial, still believe that we need them, they will learn one way or another.

>If that’s not the case, what is there to talk about?

The EU's immediate capitulation.

>The EU's immediate capitulation.

I think the EU should just refuse to negotiate until Britain agrees to all EU demands. That will teach the Brits that leaving the EU has consequences.

I hope you're right M8.

Reversing Brexit or assassinating Trump will be the straw that broke the camel's back for we the people, I like to think.