So, when did you realize what Big Poop doesn't want you to know?

So, when did you realize what Big Poop doesn't want you to know?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hV-8N8Q2BJY
youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q
youtube.com/watch?v=0o9aQcIXzbg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying Big Potty isn't happy to sell you more plastic garbage
youtube.com/watch?v=hV-8N8Q2BJY
youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q

>Squatty Potty
>not the clearly superior Poo Poo Stoolâ„¢

first it was soy now it's poops

they're getting bolder and bolder

In high school when one of my teachers revealed that he'd been selling stools out the back of magazines to help people adopt more of a squatting position on the toilet.

Imagine my keks when decades later I'd wake up to commercials on the radio for the squatty potty.

>Big Poop
>Not calling it Big Stool

what does the state does with my poop after i flushed it down the toilet?
i doubt that it will just dissapeared

thank mr skeltal

Well the big new thing coming out of the UN is to recycle it back in to drinking water.

They don't have the technology to do this yet though so what you wind up doing is eating and drinking other people's waste, drugs, sicknesses, etc. So basically you become a walking water filter.

It should be called The Poop Jew

i've have never thought about it really
where is the poop stored or done with?
must be much dried poop around in storage somewhere unless they used it for something

It depends on how your sewage system is set up. Outside of a city it might just go to a cesspool or a septic tank or something where it basically slowly seeps back in to the ground.

In a more population dense area with a city sewer system, it goes to a treatment plant where it hangs out in huge pools while bacteria and chemicals break it down into something safer. If you're near a river or something, then they dump it there. Otherwise there's really nothing to do with it than dump it back in the ground. But at least that way it's safer than poo in ganges.

Now people are thinking about this. There are some experimental systems where poop gets processed into basically fertilizer similar to animal manure often is. However the problem here is that the result is not suitable to use for food because the plants wind up sucking up what somebody else's body just tried to shit out, and then people eat it.

But it's a reasonable idea for landscaping or other things that don't involve the food supply.

oh ok thanks for your explanation i got a bit paranoid because i thought i'd given the government almost 30 years of poop for free

Now presumably it could be processed in to some sort of fuel source. It's not terribly difficult to get basically natural gas out of piss and shit.

For some reason this doesn't seem to be a popular idea, and I don't know why exactly. Maybe it would wind up putting undesirable pollutants into the air? I suspect it might be more of a situation where the Jews don't want us to have energy sources.

>using the porcelain jew

I honestly can't believe there are savages in the world who don't stand to wipe their ass.

> I honestly can't believe there are savages in the world who don't stand to wipe their ass.
bait

What is big poop's agenda?

Why is 90 degrees not health?

>not using a proxy with an indian flag to get (you)'s

>come home
>see this
>what do
Realize that I'm in the wrong house.

They probably sell it to fags in the backs of gay bars

squatting to poop all the time will wreck your hips.
fiber + water = no problems.

If you squat with good form, it will strengthen your hips and allow you to maintain better hip mobility into old age.

90 degrees angle is just unatural for the colon and for the rectum to help the bowl to get through.

It is biology.

The pelvic floor is fully relaxed and suitable to sustain the defecation naturally and without unnecessary effort when you open the pelvic floor with the squad position (or 90 degrees).

As a compared example (just to highlight the process and to make the explanation easier to understand), imagine trying to drink water while laying on your back (sleeping position) or while standing. (the same principle with defecation).

Completely miss the opportunity to call it the Stool-Stool

>being so cheap you reuse a rag to wipe your ass

>he doesn't use a bidet
Plebs get out.

He's hiding his dick and balls hanging out, moron.

I know a guy who wipes by sticking the toilet paper past his balls between his legs. He brought it up by asking, "Does anyone else hate it when you get shit pn your balls when wiping?"

>Big toilet paper already has Americans wiping their asses with disposable paper that leaves shit particles all over their asshole.

When did you take the bidet pill /pol?

>not shitting standing up like an alpha

basically shit slides out as opposed to being forced out.

This is a very common cause of death for unhealthy people (dying on the shitty). But I doubt anyone who died like that would give 2 fucks about taking healthier shits.

Ohhhhh

David DUKE

I just got it lol

as you are paying off the charmin joo

>falling for the fecal jew

Why do I think this was invented by an Indian to get revenge on all westerners for the street shitting jokes?
>tfw the poo in the loos were right

You heathen savages, you need to be 100% environmentally pure.

Just smear a little peanut butter around the hole and let the dog lick you clean... feels good man

Replace your toilet. Sitting toilets cause constipation, hemorrhoids, pelvic floor issues and colon cancer.

I'm getting myself one of those. I'll be the expert turd turner.

lol, you're from the china thread this morning. My god Im not the only one that browses Sup Forums all fucking day.

Human waste compost is a thing though... and it's used successfully to grow perfectly edible vegetables. Do you even understand the process of composting? It doesn't even resemble human waste in anyway when it's been fully broken into it's basic forms by bacteria.

if we were more self sufficient we could use our poop for fuel instead of sending it into our lakes and rivers.

methane + combustible dehydrated feces could get you most of the energy used to cultivate the food back

> That's false, there are studies on fruits carefully grouth only with human shit that are safe for consumption.

Only when feces have direct contact with what you're eating it becomes contaminated.

a long time ago
youtube.com/watch?v=0o9aQcIXzbg

Neat. Never really thought about how it all works before. Appreciate the info graphic user.

That's the dangerous belief here, as with the UN's toilet to table to tap program.

Same with water filtration. It's one thing if you want to let some human waste filter back down into the aquafers over a relatively long amount of time. It's a bit different to short circuit the process.

Main problem that floor/shelf toilets is their lack of standing water and proximity of the shit to one's nose makes taking a shit even smellier.

Best combo is

>Western low-flow but high pressure toilet
>bidet with heated water
>footstool to achieve optimal pelvic angle

You'll never want to shit any other way

>Best combo is

Hire a female meth addict to rim you clean...
feels good man

their are people who sacrifice little children right now to satan and you worry about how to shit.

The pull technique is the final redpill.

How about The Fecal Jew?

Goddamn it... I haven't seen that image in a few years.

Thanks user, got my ab workout in early for the day

Taking a shit squatting was legit the most life changing choice I've ever made.

This, the ancient wisdom of India figured this out long ago, now we squat to protect our posture and physical health

Why not just install a Squatting Toilet like normal humans do.

Indians would use this as a table

Or skip the stool and just lift your legs and hug them using basic balance. If you can squat you should be able to do this.

It's much better than regular toilet but I would be ashamed of ordering that in my house.

No. You eat cancerous pussyfungus so only closet no fag flag posters are talking in here. Truvada only works on boys. Enjoy the zika and harder to detect super gonorrhea

Why does every vegan have dead eyes?