Who are the great philosophers of our time?

Are all the great men dead? Is there any great philosophers or idealist left? One that comes to mind is Jordan Peterson, but besides him, what is there?

Other urls found in this thread:

newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2017/02/first-they-came-pepe-how-ironic-nazism-taking-over-internet
archive.is/MwEOu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Is there any great philosophers or idealist left?

No. Kant ended philosophy.two centuries ago.

>Kant
>not Hegel

>using logic and reasoning to define things that defy logic and reasoning without any tangible proof
Philosophy is shit

reason > experience

Except they intertwine the two constantly and jerk each other off on the regular.

>making up categories beyond Kant's 12.

There were never any great men, it was just such a rare thing to have the ability to read and write and have a comfortable enough life to spend it pondering ideas and then go about spreading them.

What an utterly stupid thing to say, that's like saying "well I can't tell you what 394 times 439 is in my head so it must be impossible and no one should bother, it just defies logic with my current tools", only a christcuck with his thinking retarded by religion would say something so intellectually pathetic.

>i just finished first year university and i know everything now

I can explain subjective human emotion quantifiably with no evidence whatsoever because i'm old and what I say is just right :^)

newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2017/02/first-they-came-pepe-how-ironic-nazism-taking-over-internet

"This started to work when a self-described philosopher known as Quincy Frey wrote a satirical Medium post (which has since been removed after a copyright claim) declaring Trash Dove to be an “alt-right” symbol. When people began to fall for this, Sup Forums won. Yet so too – as Hope Not Hate argue – did actual white supremacists.

“What started as irony will now actually spread and this will become a ‘Nazi hate’ symbol whether we like it or not,” Quincy Frey tells me. “The alt-righters from Sup Forums work in a funny way; it always starts ironic but they seem to take irony to the next level and then these idiots become brainwashed… eventually their sickness will spread.”

Checked. Don't give them traffic
archive.is/MwEOu

you're all so filled with Spooks.

itt: collections of spooks converse with one another.

>Jordan Peterson
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

babbys introduction to philosophy maybe, but great philosopher?

Me.

Steven Molyneux and his epoch-making offerings Real-Time Relationships and The Culture of Critique

>philosophers
>plural
socrated died quite a while ago m8.

>hegel
>not Wittgenstein

what a "philosopher" molymeme is kek

>Wittgenstein
>not the French revolution