Nigger with face tattoos walks out of restaurant without paying. Race war when?

Nigger with face tattoos walks out of restaurant without paying. Race war when?

instagram.com/p/BWu_j93lez9/

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BWYq-2GFO15/?taken-by=boonk.ig
instagram.com/p/BTsIpEVF5vU/
instagram.com/p/BWGcKPaFeSE/?taken-by=boonk.ig
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He has a phone number on his profile

Soon.

I will never help a black person as long as i live.

The stupidity of niggers will never cease to amaze me.

So, will he just not get any punishment for this? Who is this guy? Cut off his hand

>seeing all the black people in the comments laugh about it
Fuck niggers and everything but can they really not understand why white people don't like them? How can they be so unself aware? Its actually amazing to me in a sense.

>leave without paying
>race war
pick one

Well, white people like getting stolenm from which is why there is no sharia law on thieves.

there's nothing illegal about dining and dashing you retarded little Drumpflet

Felony theft = more than $100

Oh, so every one is entitled to walk out without paying?

Wtf, he's literally laughing his ass off like it's not a big deal. Either this shit is fake (he paid but told the restaurant lady to help him with his gig) or this state is full of pussies that don't enforce the law.

He has a video of him stealing a pair of Nikes and Jordan's. That's $400+

>Oh, so every one is entitled to walk out without paying?

Yes, because Americans love being stolen from.

Americans will defend this

this

And THIS is why we should kill all niggers in the usa. Don't care if you end up in prison just kill an extreme lot of niggers if we all do it really fast them we pretty much already won the race war just the jews and the goat fuckers are left

But Americans love living with niggers stealing shit or else they would make it properly illegal.

Part of me is angry, but this behavior is exactly what is needed for white faggots to become racist, so I'm glad it is being broadcast. I bet that waitress became more racist that day.

Then again they have been doing this for 100 years and whites are still aren't waking up. I can only hope with the internet and social media it can permeate better than getting news from the jewish newspapers.

you see people this is a nigger theirs a difference between black people and niggers

I know some of you guys live in the usa make sure to call the cops on him ASAP!!!!!!!!! Just tell them that there's a guy on social media showimg videos of him stealing stuff and not paying for stuff and tell the cops hes black and they'll look him up!!

Look at how ugly this nigger is. Can someone tell me why niggers are so ugly?? Please?? This is why everywhere in the world, where blacks are, they are hated. Yet they are such stupid animals that they just blame it on racism. When is enough enough.

This is now a nigger hate thread!!

Not really

Could easily be done if you all did it at 8 or 9 in the morning.

We have the same laws, that's why gypsies steal so much

race war? why would you respond to this one half-retarded kid who dine and dashed? he'll pay for his actions.

There are rotten apples in every race.

No their is not. Niggers like to say that, and then the next thing you know they are chimping out. You can't take the nigger out of a nigger, its in there genes. Probably less than 0.5 percent of blacks are good people who don't have a serious victim mentality, with low IQ, ultra violent aggression, and zero self respect or morals.

Yeah

239) 826-5035

The stupidity of them

Go fuck yourself, you pozzed, nigger-loving faggot.

Didn't know spanish people were white enough. No insult

JUSTICE

Most rotten apples are brown and smell funny. Just sayin

instagram.com/p/BWYq-2GFO15/?taken-by=boonk.ig

What a nigger lock him up

defrauding an innkeeper is a charge nearly everywhere and is still on the books for monkeyshines exactly like this.

He sounds like a nigger. Hes mailbox is full lol

You are that same faggot from reddit who flies the australia flag. You are always here about this time of the day. Knock off that bull shit about bad people in every race. Its a total crock of shit in this case.

Everyone, including you, knows that 99 percent or better of blacks are disgusting niggers who act like this at the first opportunity. If it were only a small portion of blacks doing this, then it would be one thing. But its the insanely vast majority of the black race doing this. And we are sick of it.

>White people are a complete exception to this. They have never throughout history did any of the related. It was just blacks in whiteface.

Its time to make an example out of this nigger. Anbyody got his name??

We're not talking about history you fucking idiot

his name? dumb niggers # is in the thread

He's a shitty rapper I think you can find his name online

We got his phone number

t. nigger lover

How did you get it?

>We're not talking about history you fucking idiot
>Only when comes to my "accomplishments" about how I'm more culturally advanced than anyone, though.

Can you confirm before the dick pic spam starts?

Ya'll failed at bringin dis nigga down, now u think u gonna bust a true hoodie down for 10 fuckin Benjamins?

S M H, F A M.

Ya'll need a lyfe, fo real.

Scroll up i did not get it someone posted it on this thread

Please get the fuck out you nigger loving faggot. No one likes you here

Petty larceny, theft under $300, basically what youd be charged with for shoplifting. The petty/grand larceny amount varies by state. Generally low of $200, high of $500.

t. - loss prevention

I think the nigger is a prankster.

so why are Whites babysitting shitty 3rd worlders that don't belong in the 1st world?

>kill all niggers
Stop all cancer research now and develop an African gene ebola ass-AIDS plague to wipe them off the planet.

Achieve instant world peace in 1 generation

>all stats pointing to blacks being an outlier in criminal activity are racist and should be ignored
Kill yourself.

If you call he sounds exactly like him on the vids and he sounds like a nigger call it and see fot yourself. Hes mailbox is full atm

Kid looks like metro boomin who didn't make it

From your broken english I can assume that you're a distusting fucking nigger.

this is why you should be able to refuse service to anyone

Just call the cops on the stupid ape

Can we book a venue for this 'Aspiring Performer' then notify him, and then refuse to pay?

See that is yet another reason why you are hated and while niggers will never get anywhere. You are too stupid to see the problem. Instead of looking at your own race and saying that you are seriously fucked up and then fixing that problem, you blame everyone else. You either blame slavery, or you straight up admit to being a plague on society and just say that "thats what whites get for slavery".

Of course whites have been racist to blacks. But we largley fixed the problem. We abolished slavery and no one has experienced it, nor there parents, nor there grandparents. We were forced to accept you into society and make you equal to us and give you every opportunity we had via civil rights, etc. You bitched and moaned so much that we even had hate crime laws created just for you. You whined so much that due to affirmative action we have to put niggers in positions they aren't qualified for, we have to admit stupid niggers into college ahead of smart races, and we have to put up with your monkey shines and chimpouts. You now have more opportunities than whites, and your too stupid to take advantage of them.

You are hated everywhere in the world you go? Think of why that is? It isn't because of your color, nobody gives a crap about that. Its your actions and the filth you bring to every area you go too.

>Can someone tell me why niggers are so ugly??

They all look like they have down syndrome.

Learn proper English you fucking mongrel.

Keep running that big lipped mouth you ugly nigger.

Bullshit, I ditched a cab for 14 dollars when I was 21 and ended up arrested for theft of services. Had to go to court and pay a fine.

This is the guys instagram

You know what's funny? Niggers do shit like this everyday, and it their little minds, they think they're sticking it to the man aka white people, when all they're really doing is making themselves and their race look even worse in the eyes of everyone else.

This is how dumb the black race is.

Theres one of him running out of a shoe store and another picking a fight inside a church. Fix your nigger problem america

Innocent until proven guilty homos

It is illegal, are you retarded? You think theft is legal in America?

those tweets
my sides

Yeah, implying white people don't blame every single thing on the planet for their problems. Like this board, all any of you do here is BITCH.

Maybe you should stop calling the kettle black, pot.

>Nigger with face tattoos walks out of restaurant without paying
Why the outrage? I thought that in your country it's normal occurrence

>white faggots to become racist, so I'm glad it is being broadcast.
At what point do you think the white hegemony will wake up to this?
Its not like asians and mexicans don't already openly express nigger worthlessness.

Won't be hard to prove him guilty since the dumb nigger recorded himself doing it.

remind me this nigger

>black
>person

Fixing the gay problem comes first.

These restaurants also have cameras everywhere, so there's that.

Yeah we should call the kettle nigger because that's exactly what it is.

There's black people. The guy in that video is a nigger. But i'm just gonna generalize them all as the same as my revenge.

>You seem to have forgotten that this event (depicted) yielded no results, yet you assume that you'll be able to do something to this individual, over probable misdemeanor petit theft of services and goods?
>I'm shaking my head at disbelief while extending my familial bond to you
>May I suggest alternative uses of your time? Perhaps ones based in reality?

ftfy

>instagram.com/p/BTsIpEVF5vU/
>when you finally escape your master

You okay there? Cause it seems like you're choking on a huge nigger cock.

Once the SA cw, apartheid is quite a ride, kicks, we are going to see nigs and caucs making their Zimbabwe to the dark continent to live out the race war in a safe space. And euro cucks will take them all back in. Here it comes HERE IT COMES

When white hippies die, white liberals are shamed and irrelevant, and the "progressive" power structure is dismantled root and stem. They only have power because whites give it to them. Redpill whites(or eliminate traitors) and the rest will follow.

Rare sighting of a nigger in there natural habitat

>We abolished slavery

Which I think it's safe to say was a mistake.

These animals need to be kept on a leash.

Probably never if a cataclysmic event, like the power going out for good doesn't happen and send everyone back to the Stone Age. Whites are doomed if the majority of them don't wake up within the next decade, but they were perfectly willing to sacrifice money, time and even diginity for a little dumb television and convenience and now they distract themselves with junk news instead of facing the problems.

KngG5

instagram.com/p/BWGcKPaFeSE/?taken-by=boonk.ig

seems like this 'thing' is a repeat offender.

>Today

KnG5

Here in Russia face tattoos is a mark for prison bitch untouchables.

Oh man you're new. It is cute

>nothing illegal about dining and dashing

The lack of intelligence here is astounding

Can someone reply to me with hes real name. Probably find out where he is