Book of Mormon is a Satanic piece of shit. The hero of the story kills his own brother to secure some brass plates

Book of Mormon is a Satanic piece of shit. The hero of the story kills his own brother to secure some brass plates.

It's sad that these Marmits have an influence in government.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_garment#Garment_markings
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Girlfriend get converted and decided to leave your degenerate ass? Stay butthurt son

fuck you stupid jerk

she went off with some Mormon priest and now she's going to get "eternally married" and have kids that aren't mine. fuck this shit.

All Abrahamic religions are shit.
As well as Mormonism, if it doesn't count as Abrahamic.
What else is new?

Bring up the Mountain Meadows massacre to a Mormon sometime, watch how they OY and VEY.

what's the Mountain Meadows massacre? gibe me the tldr

>Mormons know of large Wagon train coming through.
>Seem to be a little short on children.
>Offer the wagon train safe passage to fort.
>Proceed to draw them into a kill field.
>Murder everyone old enough to be a witness to it.

Your girl friend was a dumbass bitch. You sure you want your kids to have those stupid genetics?

How about the train massacre?

>Mormons stop train passing through territory
>murder everyone and rob the train
>blame Indians
>tons of Indians get slaughtered over it before the US finds out it was the Mormons

are you talking about Laban? because he wasn't Nephi's brother

I can point to stuff that seems 10x as degenerate in the Old Testament btw

how can I get her out of the Mormons?

>0
Neat, sorry I just moved to Utah and am finding all these things out. Right pieces of shit imho.

If logic doesn't appeal? Show all the atrocities.

Though being trans? You probably hate me. So why should I offer philosophy?

I'd rather her become an atheist than a fuckin Mormon.

It does make one fucking hilarious musical though.

I don't give a fuck what you do, just tell me a way to trick her out of this.

Grow up OP. Half of these losers on Sup Forums can't even find a reason to go on living and you want to demoralize people who have faith in something.

Mormon chix are cute senpai. Do What You Gotta Do What You Gotta Do.

that "faith" took her from me.

dude, it's nothing but a masonic cult

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_garment#Garment_markings

Holy shit Christcucks, can you guys fight over which fairytale is correct on /x/ or something?

WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR IMAGINARY DAD

>she went off with some Mormon priest and now she's going to get "eternally married" and have kids that aren't mine. fuck this shit.

you can't compete with Big Mormon Cock

I grew up in a Mormon town, lots of Mormons and a few Mormon churches including a temple. The Mormons were not good people like Christians. They aren't Christians. I witnessed them harass girls in school, harass other guys calling them gay even if they weren't, some of them were drug addicts, alcoholics, just generally unkind and foul people. There is nothing that reflects Christ's love in their creepy faith. A big cult, that's it. Hates everyone, but itself. (and also treats some of their own like garbage)

what philosophy will take her out of the Mormons?

>mfw I live in a town where a priest fucking killed a nun and the police covered it up
>Theres a fucking murdering priest just walking the streets
GOOD JOB ON THE RELIGION CHRIST KEKS. YOU SURE TOLD US ABOUT MORLALITY AND SHEIT

You just watched that stupid show on netflix you fucking fag

>implying Catholicism is the true church of Christ.

Catholic church was foretold in Revelation. the purple and scarlet clad woman riding a 7 headed dragon drunk off of a goblet of booze. the alcoholic communion, the 7 headed dragon the hills of rome, the colors of the clergy (purple and red) It's the sellout whore version of Christianity and it makes me sad to say it, because I know good Catholics that deserve a better church.

and i guess you realize Washington DC is patterned after Rome. we are the new Rome.