American, NATO troops come to Poland

>American, NATO troops come to Poland
>Donald Trump comes to Poland and gives historic speech
>Poland buys American Patriot rockets and LNG
>2 weeks later Prince William and his wife Kate come to Poland as well and also give a speech about our history
>today our PM with the rest of V4 meet with the PM of Israel
>in the meantime we are getting rid of communists in our Supreme Court

G-guys, what's going on?

>in the meantime we are getting rid of communists in our Supreme Court
bas....
>today our PM with the rest of V4 meet with the PM of Israel
you are getting shoahed again in WWIII, sorry guys, the zogs seem to be delighted in your suffering

obviously your the last hope of europe. i wouldn't worry about russia, if i had to guess i would say nato is giving up on germany and is going to relocate all our assets to poland

When did our Wills and Kate go over to Poland?

they spent in Poland last two days, I think

>you are getting shoahed again in WWIII, sorry guys, the zogs seem to be delighted in your suffering
and vice versa

anyway, I heard stories that while Jewish groups come to Auschwitz, they are first warned about the Polish antisemitism

when*

>six million jews died in the holocaust

r-right

Jews are so petty. Obsessed with every possible slight.

OY VEY WE HAD TO PAY A SHEKEL FOR THE TOILET IT'S LIKE ANUDDAH SHOAH!

lol fake showers isntalled in the gas chambers...
yeah you know they are milking jews for their money.
i mean uhhh oy vey muh 6 gorillion

I've heard figures as high as six gorillion...

What the fuck do you think. I just hope we don't get dragged into this shit too much.

The Polish government actually sent people down to Madagascar to see if it was viable to send all European jews there - that was in 1937 (!)

Nobody shits for free. It's not like only jews needed to pay... but only jews would whine abot it.

>Israel
>Zog

Also
>A country has diplomatic relations with Israel
>Hahahaha Kike shills, ignore that they are actively supporting the existence of their race and culture hahaha they are bad now

>A Politician/Person of Interest talks to a Jew/has some aquaintance who is jewish
>Hahahaha Kike shills, ignore that they are actively supporting the existence of their race and culture hahaha they are bad now

Can you just fuck off already?
This is just downright Autism and not aiding anyone.
Its like you find a Person in a Place of Power with the perfect position to change something, even their political agenda alligns, but screw him because he once shook hands with someone who had jewish ancestors six Generations ago.
Its getting ridiculous.
>inb4 aquainted with Soros/Rothschild etc. is the same thing
Its not and you know it.

You cucking for the jews and NATO and paying for their shit, nothing new.

America is trying to boost you to fight le ebil Putin. You're going to be on the front lines of WW3, Márczkowski.

I can see it now, ill fitting T-shirts with the words "I went to Auschwitz and all I got was a lukewarm shower" being sold to American Jews in sizes not regularly available in Poland.

>Israel
>not zog

True. Madagaskar was suppose to be our colony and we would send jews there, fucking hitler stopped us from doing this

> sizes not regularly available in Poland
lol you are right, our XXXL is American XL

>being sold to American Jews in sizes not regularly available in Poland.
You ain't joking... i am fatty mcfuck by polish standards and i usually wear XL-XXL.
Got some clothes from US some time ago sized L, they were bough originally for my cousin wearing L size, they were WAAAAY to big for him so i was given them, some are too large for me.

Madagascar is too important ecologically. Sending kikes there would ruin it.

you just saved from German - Russia invasion like WWII

now the Merkel bitch is trying to make Euro-Army (she controls EU ) or their own German Army , but they have to pay first 300 bn to Nato or they should face an expulsion

>Israel
>A mostly secular State
>The People of Israel have a right to self determination just like everyone else
>Israel is pratically an Ethnostate with a constant goal of securing their existence.

They are literally everything you would want as a White Country in Europe.

How can Kikes ruin an Aids ridden shithole that was before populated by Africans?

Comedy is tragedy plus time, its tragic that the American metric for obesity is so fucked, yet its been that way for many a decade.

The Americans love it, they see it as a sort of dominance, when you tell them that Euro sizes are less than half that of their equivalent they cry 'murica!

i think its time the US and england boycotts germany until they pay up, fuck those cunts

We are always frontline... Tell us something new

this is why i hate my country
its full of nationalist retards

Yea Israel sucks...

poland*

Fuck off to Russia then you communist faggot

>what's going on?

No matter what happens, Poland will be heavily affected by war.