Why are leftists so much better organized and successful in pushing their ideas than the right?

the left

>infiltrate and subvert governments, organizations, social groups, take over and relentlessly push your agenda
>constantly verbally berate and abuse your political enemies
>use every dirty trick in the book to WIN, never get tired of WINNING
>brutally squash and even physically attack your opponents

the right
>sit in your basement and complain how leftists take over and destroy everything
>make memes and podcasts complaining how leftists take over and destroy everything
>divide yourself over autistic details and purity spiraling
>do nothing else

Is it just me or the left seems way more alpha and high energy than the right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudi_Dutschke

Jews.

if they were successful then Hillary would be president

It's easy to be Santa Claus and tell the masses that everything should be free. Then the government collapses because it's not sustainable. Being a leftist takes no thought, only emotion.

Came here to post this, fpbp.

sages goes in options field

Once we get in power our balls mysteriously disappear.

(((They)))control the media, and the music, and education, and social media. The right is cucked in that they didnt stand their ground and stop the (((commie faggot))) infiltration of litterally every institution, but I wouldnt say the left is more alpha, just sneaky and caniving.

Democrats have the support of Bill Gates, Bezos, Slim, Buffet, Zuckerberg, Soros and others among the world's richest people, because they are a party of elitist scum that funnel money to the 1%.

The left has no moral compunctions about being deceptive, or about anything else. They're absolved from wrongdoing, as every one else is a Nazi.

Sage

It's the kosher Sandwich
Leftist Jews push one way
Right Jews push the idea the criticizing any Jew is below them

Oh boy would you look at that

The left has leaders and the right doesn't

The left
>get protected by the police and call the right bootlickers
The right
>shoot the left the fuck up when police don't protect them, then laugh when the real bootlickers sue the police for not protecting them

The left
>LARPs about punching Nazis
>dies

They have at least 30 years of advantage on us. We need to retake humanities and not thinking about them as a waste of time.

>shoot the left the fuck up when police don't protect them

try more cleetus

BAHAHAHA

Pelosi and Waters sure are good leaders!

because the left's ideas make sense.

/thread

>Why are leftists so much better organized and successful in pushing their ideas than the right?
why does evil win over good?

not sure* anyone here can answer that.

* not sure = no way

>The Left
>Lose elections and blame the Russians and a cartoon frog despite having clear demographic advantages

We done?

Nobody knows what that gay pride symbol is, faggot. Go back to sucking dicks while you cut yours off.

>Why are leftists so much better organized and successful
How's controlling the Presidency, House, Senate, and Governorships going for the Left, OP?

Then why can't you try to be like the left or da joos? What's the problem?

The left is able to mobilize in a way the right has a hard time doing. They have hierarchy and supply lines while the right is a mostly guerilla army. There are benefits to both of these but an empire needs to be able to hold land

Yeah never get tired of "winning" until you realize that everything you've been fighting for is a lie and a joke.

You are right, though, and that's because the left focuses on manipulation of people while the right focuses on the truth and thinks that will be enough to persuade people. Sadly, the truth is only as good as the people pushing it in the eyes of the idiot masses.

Then use their tactics against them rather than play their game, trying to come up with better and better arguments.

POWER is all that matters. How many people in power white nationalists have?

>The Left
>Lose elections

they didn`t participate

The old adage is that the left nibbles away at society from the toes up, and the right swallows society from the head down. We are just getting the ball rolling (in very short amount of time). You ain't seen shit yet!

Those tits. Holy fuck. Who is she?

r/K selection theory.

Leftists are r-selected. Right-wingers are K-selected. Currently, we are in an environment that favors r-selection, but that environment is rapidly changing.

The left at least in Germany is sponsored by the government via proxy organizations. Ironically they call themselves Antifa or revolutionaries.

The left
>be a self hating, nigger loving cuck
>get shot by a Muslim nigger for being white

>right
>does nothing
Well, we work, we toil... we have things to do IRL. We're not cavemen as you think we are.

On top of that, we got Trump elected. Isn't this an achievement?

>the left uses every dirty trick in the book to win and never gets tired of winning
>lost the last 4 elections

>(((They)))control the media, and the music, and education, and social media
where they is the americans

the clownfiesta knows no bounds anymore. Americans accusing others of controlling media.

>what is veritas
They are low level but they've got some good something burgers.

>pissing off everyone including the same ones of your movement is now considered alpha
When someone finally fired the next shot heard round the world, I can only hope it's one of you doing it, as if you were putting a gun to your own head.

>The left at least in Germany is sponsored by the government via proxy organizations
>They tried to jail Honecker for literally nothing wrong

Because the right has trouble aligning facts with ideology.

>"women shouldn't have civil rights"
women get civil rights
>"blacks shouldn't have civil rights"
blacks get civil rights
>"gays shouldn't have civil rights"
gays get civil rights

And now we're spreading diversity to everything.

The right is a joke, Left wing stays eating

What's your point?

The left already controls the power structures, so they have the entire system working for them.

The reason the left was able to infiltrate and take over while the right is not is because the right has traditionally believed in "free speech" and similar things, even for their enemies, while the left does not. So the right allows the left to attain power, based on "conservative principles" of fair play, and then the left expels the right and closes the avenues into the ruling faction behind them by policing ideology.

>Killed by Single Punch from Skinhead

They're hive minded idiots who are told what to think. Of course they're monolithic.

Academics are paid to think about how the world should be and how to get there. This results in unions, societal safety nets, "everyone is equal" type rhetoric. The right largely has to deal with how the world is. Taxes are too high and people are still children well into their twenties. We need to crank back society to where people didnt need a government in their day to day lives to function

Were working on it Poland. What do you thing Sup Forums has been doing for the past few years. Many people here are former leftists who know the strategies. Funny thing is those strats work much better on right wing schools of thought than they ever worked for the left. Were basically in the prototype phase and we've already had massive success

>(((Americans)))
Where do you think you are m8?

That's what I came here for, but no one is answering the only relevant question in this worthless thread.

EU is typical neoliberal shithole, they are against left, so as they are against national liberation movements. (((They))) blame stalinism for Katyn massacre, which actually didn`t happen

Pretty easy when any group that's vaguely left wing gets handed millions by Soros.

It's hard to be mad at people who think scarcity doesn't exist and if people are struggling its just because daddy is being stingy. Arguing for the things that will enable prosperity and longevity of a nation are going to make children throw tantrums. If the Jewish system empowers the children over the rational what can we really do? Hitler had the only solution and the whole tantruming childish world went to war against him. You cant reason with children you have to ignore them. Except they have the power to vote so you can't. Good game.

>darn lefties and their edgumaction

The left are good at getting nothing done

the right are the ones who are willing to commit to something and write down a formal plan

the left really like protests and shouting

but when it comes down to it they have no forward thinking

t. unbaised opinion

they aren't. they can only fool children and the naïve/ people grow out of them/

Leftists are a commune working together.
Righists are a person working alone.
Yet when it comes down to populous movements the right kicks the lefts ass everytime. Except for ussr sadely they Jews tricked the ruasians into believing that drivvle.

Trump won because enough of the right stopped chasing the moral high ground and just voted in their own self interest, which is, incidentally, how you render the left's entire arsenal worthless.

Once enough (let's be real, predominantly white) conservatives say "you know what, maybe there's worst things to be in this world than racist" and start relentlessly and objectively criticizing the left's bullshit, the left simply won't have an answer.

Why do you think they rely so heavily on virtue signaling and shaming tactics? Why do you think they're so loud, abusive, and entitled in such a reactive and caustic way? Because the moment someone says "OK, I'm racist, or a Nazi, whatever, explain why I should support an ideology that unapologetically demonizes me whilst wanting to seize my assets, deny my liberties, and give my sworn enemies the keys to the kingdom" every one of their arguments fall apart.

Once the liberal ideology is exposed for the neo-puritanical, self-destructive nonsense that it is, maybe we can move on to the real issue: that our system is binary to an absurd degree, by design, to keep us divided and eating each other so the Jews can profit.

Is that why Hillary is president and the Democrats have a majority in both houses of congress?

People, being awful, get fat and complacent when times are good. This extends to societies in general. Why be disciplined and morally upright when you don't have to be?

>Darn righties wanting to not pay for lashwandas 4th abortion AND 3 chilluns

Hillary did not win because she wasn't leftie enough

>rightists work to pay taxes for leftist institutions

I think it stands for railing ass faggots. The gun is symbolic of a penis, obviously.

The Left are overwhelmingly upper-middle class, come from white collar families, and see their views reflected in the media and academia all the time.

The Right (excluding "right-wing" business Republicans) are often lower-middle and have very little institutional support. This is also why they tend to flock to any con artist that appears to represent their views.

>implying republicans are right-wing

>girls are literally the devil
>we must rape the devil
>momma says

>womens suffurage was a right wing republican movement
>gay marraige was voted down in california but the fucking governor made it legal even though no one but sanfran wanted it therefore cheating in a democracy
>blacks shouldnt have civil rights
yeah we fucked up on that one, sorry america.

>Lying and using deception outside of war is degenerate.
>implying this isn't war

Better stay in your basement.

why is the income of right voters so much higher if this is true

Lying and using deception outside of war is degenerate. It's better to let things devolve to civil war and use those tactics then than it is to engage in the same practices the enemy does. I don't want to be like a lying, scheming kike. I want to nullify him; cancel him out.

>women suffrage is a right-wing movement
>leftists ca get aways with blatantly disrespecting due process and democracy, and in the end they are hailed as heroes

>file deleted
>meanwhile, Niggerdick thread #999 is in the catalog
mods

are

fags

Kek, what a bunch of faggots.

Fuck you mods.

Because It's the right thing to do.
I am, admittedly, struggling with it.

Because of the bussiness class who endorses republicans (Let's be honest, the only actual agenda Republicans have is to make the life of the rich easier), and the unemployed/underemployed Students who vote Democrat

Well, that may be true, but my point is that self proclaimed leftists get paid for riots and shit by the government, while calling themselves antiglobalists and so on and so on.

To me hiding behind muh morals is just disguised weakness. You don't have the guts to do what it's needed, so you rationalize your position and jump on the high horse.

You think Hitler had any problem with killing position members? You think Hitler had any issue with stealing and lying?

While you keep your "morals", leftists destroy the lives of right-wingers, and make everything associated with right-wing a taboo

you're retarded if you think women suffrage is right-wing, what about it is conservative? a major aspect of the left is that it supports social equality.

stop pulling your info out your ass, women suffrage didnt originally have a party and tried to appeal to both republican and dems but it still falls into the left category

>but my point is that self proclaimed leftists get paid for riots and shit by the government
They don't. Leftist institutions, supported by the government, pay for legal expenses, transportation expenses...

Right-wingers do not have the same perks. Those same institutions attack right-wingers

>He doesn't understand what meme arrow means

Depends what you mean by "the Right."

Trump won by pushing the Overton Window on issues relevant to blue-collar workers, like trade and immigration. He didn't win by courting the Heritage Foundation or by running as Son of Reagan.

You're not entirely wrong, many use morals as an excuse for laziness or complacency. Not everyone agrees with that however, I personally believe part of being a moral person is knowing when to drop morals, namely when dealing with human or sub-human garbage. My morals say don't steal but if I have to join a squad to steal military equipment for a good cause guess what I'm doing?

They've been at it since at least the end of WWII and they have theorized it since even before. Their big success was 1968. The push from what you call the right started roughly since 2000, and it was very timid at first. Left and Right, liberal and conservative is bullshit now, if you still think like that you belong to the past. It's Globalists vs the rest, and the rest is not unified.

Read first chapter of archeofuturism, it gives you some outlook at it.

What is the point of having "morals"? What do you gain with them? To me it just seems like virtue signalling. It stops you from doing what you need to do, and it makes you predictable and less dangerous to your enemies.

there's no capital letter in "sage", it's さげ. And sage-ing doesn't do anything, it just stops yourself from bumping the thread. If you don't like the thread, don't post in the thread. sage-ing is for politely replying to a thread without bumping it.

Because we've spent 90% of their lifecycle in the same decadence-addled trance secretly wishing what they say is true and only just now discovering how brutally wrong, dysfunctional and horrific the future they chose is.
Give us a minute.

Well, tbqh sage adds 1 more post to the bump limit, so it does something.

But most of this newfags think sage makes the thread get archived faster

By it'self it does nothing. Morals only have power when almost everyone follows them, and you NEVER should show morals to your enemy.

>everyone is equal
>evolution applies to every other thing in nature except the human brain
>IQ differences aren't genetic at all
>violence isn't genetic at all
>sexual dimorphism doesn't exist
>Jewish privilege doesn't exist but White privilege does
Makes total sense

they had help from USSR

hey niggertard which party passed the 19th amendment? oh right, the republican party. go back to lynching niggers and blocking womens rights to vote you disgusting urban and city retard democrats

>part of being principled is breaking your principles

>Then laugh even harder when their complaint is thrown the fuck out of court because nobody is entitled to police protection from non-state actors in the US.

>Supply lines
Yeah, sure. For disrupting events and being prissy little shits. In a real fight, those supply lines will be proven to be shit.

Why use their tactics against them? Why not devise superior tactics and strategies? I'm not into wars of attrition.

Morals are useful primarily for functioning within your in group. The problems arise when you apply your morals to a dedicated enemy, or the reverse, when you get somebody within your in group who drops his morals when dealing with his own people. People who lie, cheat and steal from their own should be ostracized. That behavior is disruptive. Deceiving an enemy, OTOH, may just be necessary for survival of not just you, but your own.

No, they don't. But they are appealing to bleeding hearts who have no grounding in fact, logic or reason.

White morals are mostly genetically innate and it's the reason everyone wants to be around whites. They can be corrupted and destroyed but a society of supercompetitive parasites will never be a nice place to live.

Just like everyone is a communist in the eyes of the far right.

>t. Molymeme worshiper who doesn't even know what r/K actually mean in the real world

Are you blind? The US has a prevailing "it must be someone else's fault" attitude towards social issues because people feel they don't have any sort of obligation to society. Private sector unions were gutted in the 1980s and outright repressed until the 1930s because of the prevailing idea that if someone's in a bad spot, nobody else has a reason to help them.