ICE NO!!!!!!

ICE NO!!!!!!

DONT DEPORT THESE POOR REFUGEES FLEEING TO OUR COUNTRY FOR A BETTER LIFE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8l_9t2kzkqA
bribery.uslegal.com/federal-laws-on-bribery/
cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/07/jesus_lara_lopez_1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're "free shit" seekers, and being imported by democrats who associate more white-free chunks of America with more democrat voting-block monopolies.

Trail of Tacos is nigh.

youtube.com/watch?v=8l_9t2kzkqA

Funny video
>fuck Mexicans

cya lol

RAID THE CHURCHES
RAID THE SCHOOLS

hehehe what got me was how long that was

Just cut me loose. I've got this.

what the fuck am I even looking at

I am in San Francisco. What beer should I get from Costco to hand out to the agents?

Is there a way I can set up a stand for them or send it to them?

>arrest illegal criminals
Wow. It's fucking nothing

Get them Amazon gift cards

bribery.uslegal.com/federal-laws-on-bribery/
Tips submitted to OIG to get ICE shut down
Thanks, dumbasses. Whites really are dumber than a sack of bricks

how come everytime i see an illegal getting deported, they have a LAWYER? who defends these people

It's not bribery it's Thanking. A bonus from the citizenry for a job well done.

Leeches.

There's a reason no one respect lawyers.

>Whites

It's not bribery if he isn't asking them for anything. Which he isn't.

Also, kys nigger.

>Ice is gonna get shut down due to some comment on a mongolian basket weaving board
Are you brain damaged nigger?

>Nigger
>Brain damaged
>Nigger
>Brain

Does not compute

Arrest and city council member who approved of the sanctuary city's.

Also sanctuary churches are now becoming a thing so better arrest preachers too.

>guy told he can actually do his job and go after people not in the country legally
>he does so
>OUTRAGE
jesus

because liberals with money are guilted into donating to these causes

Put two and two together.
Lawyers
Jews

checked. but on What grounds can they defend them? What LAWS are illegals entitled to?

That's pretty good.

We're fine as long they don't figure out it is /po/ they really need to be worried about.

ICE in my state is hiring pretty rapidly, 3 of my friends got hired on this past month. I'd join but I already have a career.

Still though, rounding up illegals would be fun. I want to be the guy rounding up the potato niggers and spics. I think watching irish and beaners bitch is funny as hell.

>mfw everything with the word 'ice' attached to it is Sup Forums related now

Faggot liberals are starting to refuse putting ice in their drinks to protest ICE.

Which would be more fun:

>ICE agent actively raiding homes and detaining

>Riot cop beating the foul smell out of liberals

off topic but I actually met vanilla ice while he was filming his show about Amish Woodworking.

Extremely down to earth guy and very nice, was pretty surprised.

Riot, more beating

I'm all for throwing out the shitskin horde, but be warned that this will cause an economic crash. Our economy is so messed up and top-heavy that the government actually has to import welfare-takers just to have enough consumers willing to buy inflated Chinese crap.

Beaners on suicide watch.

That's a hard one bro, ICE probably has better benefits than being a state cop. Arresting illegals would be fun but beating up leftists just sounds too good to pass up. Really tough choice kek.

City governments will learn that the federal government Trumps them in matters of immigration and border control

>What grounds can they defend them?
the government can't just deport people by saying they're illegal, we have checks and balances. there has to be a fair hearing on any possible claim to legal status they might have, what proof there is that they are not here legally, any grounds like refugee status or tied to the US they might have that qualify, etc.

you can get a lawyer that makes all of these arguments and more to try to make it more difficult for the government to deport someone. if they find some technicality in that the government didn't follow the process right or the original reason for arrest was not valid, etc. then you might prevent a deportation, if not you can slow the process down for years and years hoping that you end up with a president like obama who prevents ICE from doing their job.

example: guy referred to ICE by local law enforcement for not being here legally in 2008. ordered to deport that year, he appealed, during which time he was allowed to work. a judge denied his appeal in 2011, but under Obama ICE kept delaying his deportation with extensions.

under Trump (without Obama telling ICE agents they can't do their jobs above them anymore) they actually move to deport him.
cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/07/jesus_lara_lopez_1.html

ICE would probably have you doing that more consistently. Being a cop in a riot would also mean regular cop work which itself isn't as fun.

Throw them all out.
Take their children with them.

>please don't send me back!

You have to go back

This. If the kids are legal they can come back when they are of age. Or be put into wards of the state.

That really is a hard pick. I'm jealous of you tough guys that can wrestle humans to the ground, I can't do that shit. But I can serve on the legislative side to help guys like you get off. I think I would pick beating libs though.

And what are the cures fit such evils?
Beatings of course!

>illegal criminals
What are they going to do about the legal criminals?

>they can come back
No
For this very reason we should gas then on the spot

This is great news. In my small town we have more border patrol than police. Locals are always welcoming them into the local diner.

Pic related, from town.

ICE
>beat illegals and then deport them

For people defending sanctuary cities:

Why does it not bother them that their local/state elected officials choose the laws they want enforce, but we cannot choose the laws we want to follow?

Why are leftist faggots defending lawless standards that they themselves cannot practice?

>amazon gift cards
>beer
>= bribery

What a faggot.

You can come here, BUT YOU HAVE TO COME HERE...

....LEGALLY

Vanilla Ice,

Head of ICE confirmed.

For some reason, I fucking LOVE the word "CRACKDOWN"

>Why are leftist faggots defending lawless standards that they themselves cannot practice?

Because they are a cult and they follow the holy progressive doctrine without ever questioning because questioning it means you're a bigot, racist or whatever boogie man they are pushing at that given time. It's the same reason they support Islam despite Islam being a traditionalist religion with pretty far right views that's the fast growing religion in the world. If the left was smart they would be terrified of Islam but they aren't they, they believe what they are told to believe, they don't actually consider if what they believe makes any fucking sense.

the main problem is assistance under the law. ICE has the authority to arrest people and deport them, but the local cities/states that encourage sanctuary behavior do not have to make it easy for them.

the general liberal argument is over how hard the parents work and they're working/in school now and sad ;-(

elected officials can work to encourage their departments to cooperate or not, and if officials know the voting blocks in their area will turn out for them if they encourage non-compliance with the feds, they will take that position. then it becomes self sustaining, with more people getting to those cities illegally, and with more people there feeling bad that pablo would be deported, the citizens voting for people that encourage sanctuary policies.

the key thing is that the feds can apply the screws with funding. this is how 21 became the de facto drinking age in the US (denying highway funding for states that didn't up their drinking age), and will likely prove effective in deterring many sanctuary cities from remaining such, since they want that sweet, sweet federal grant money.

We're gonna send them all back.

hell yeah! more happenings possible! can't wait for livestreams when this shit goes down.

>sanctuary churches
rickrolling them seemed to work pretty well in Panama

>the key thing is that the feds can apply the screws with funding.

This would destroy my city. Just a few days without federal money would our debt would compound by the day to the point that we would fucked after a few days. Just keeping our schools open costs the state millions a day in federal money. To top it off, most of our nigger and spic schools are funded off federal money since they don't pay any property taxes so they would be the first to get fucked kek.

hard reset when?

honestly, why don't we just occupy Mexico?

They have a shitty government that won't take care of their cartel problems so villages get overrun by gangsters leaving farmers to result to running to the States. They have shitty quality of live and their peso is meaningless. How would the US government taking over not be greeted with open arms? The government wants the US to be their dumping grounds but won't consider joining our Union? How stupid is that?