Yea Sup Forums, stop listening to fake news from college dropouts

Yea Sup Forums, stop listening to fake news from college dropouts.

Drumph will be impeached soon

Other urls found in this thread:

biography.yourdictionary.com/articles/how-old-einstein-quit-school.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Congrats on making like 20 cents for this post

Michael Dell, Dell founder, dropped out at 19
Steve Jobs, Apple founder, dropped out at 19
Julian Assange, Wikileaks founder, dropped out at 19
Bill Gates, Microsoft founder, dropped out at 20
Evan Williams, Twitter co-founder, dropped out at 20
Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook founder, dropped out at 20
Larry Ellison, Oracle founder, dropped out at 20
Jan Koum, WhatsApp founder, dropped out at 21
Travis Kalanick, Uber founder, dropped out at 21
John Mackey, Whole Foods founder, dropped out at 22

sage

This just makes me think college is even more useless than I thought. If your degree isn't in a HARD science then you have a degree in ass wiping. Soon, even a hard science degree wont mean anything.

This.
/thread

Yet those dropouts are better at the news than the indoctrinated leftist is.

>Go to college for education
>Refuse political indoctrination
>Dropout and influence politics
Don't listen to dropouts!

I, nothing founder, dropped out at 19. I'll be famous some day, though!

>Degree in Public Policy
>Degree in Political Science

Kek... That's right up there with putting Community Organizer on your resume. Exactly what's wrong with politics.

Mad-cow is shit, her delivery is awful, she repeats her self thee time for ever point she wants to make, we understand you fucking cunt , get on with it.

american education dosent make anyone smarter, just makes you want to ruin everything

>public policy
>political science

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

0/10

I don't really listen to any of them.

But Sean Hannity did graduate from the New England Institute of Technology after dropping out twice.

Dumb people like to get their news from other dumb people. Makes them feel better about themselves.

biography.yourdictionary.com/articles/how-old-einstein-quit-school.html

Why do lib arts majors LARP as college grads? If you don't have a stem degree or at least a natural sciences one then you didn't go to college, you went to camp

That's 10 people.

How many astronauts are dropouts?

making alot of money being smart

>rachel maddow has a degree in public policy
KEKEKEKEKEKEK. Translation: she fucked around and binge drank for eight years

Madcow is a useful idiot

This nice young man sweated his balls off in college

>Glenn Beck is right-wing

Yeah, and so is Nancy Pelosi

>education
>Ph.D in (((political science)))

Make a sensible choice from the two

By your logic:

Don't buy Apple or Microsoft because they were founded by college dropouts.

Fucking retard

You'll die in a gay orgy protest soon you leftist cuck

>Breaking News:
>Trump's wife sat next to Putin at a dinner
>Trump paid his taxes
>Trump gets two scoops
>Don't let him get the nuclear codes

Top 10 rich college dropouts:

Bill Gates
Steve Jobs
Frank Lloyd Wright
Buckminster Fuller
James Cameron
Mark Zuckerberg
Tom Hanks
Harrison Ford
Lady Gaga
Tiger Woods

Stop letting College define you

These people dropped out of elite schools that require a minimum IQ of 135. Dropping out of Retard State like Rush Limbaugh isn't equivalent to dropping out of Harvard

And einstine

fpbp

Richard Branson didn't even get past high school

Public Policy and Political Science...

So two wannabe Lawyer degrees. So her whole show is more or less her spewing memes so its doesnt look like she got ripped off by colleges.

biography.yourdictionary.com/articles/how-old-einstein-quit-school.html Not did he.

Nor****

>TRUST ME, I GOT A PHD IN JOURNALISM AND HONESTY!

your job is glorified acting. You read a thing someone else wrote for you and look presentable. Your job is easier than assembling Ikea furniture. If YouTube can teach you how to rebuild an engine then I don't think you need 10 years at 50 grand per year to teach you how to read and talk about politics

>Gates did not have a definite study plan while a student at Harvard[38]and spent a lot of time using the school's computers. Gates remained in contact with Paul Allen, and he joined him atHoneywellduring the summer of 1974.[39]The following year saw the release of theMITS Altair 8800based on theIntel 8080 CPU, and Gates and Allen saw this as the opportunity to start their own computer software company.[40]Gates dropped out of Harvard at this time. He had talked this decision over with his parents, who were supportive of him after seeing how much Gates wanted to start his own company.[38]Gates explained his official status with Harvard that, "...if things [Microsoft] hadn't worked out, I could always go back to school. I was officially on [a]leave[of absence]."[41]

Looks like he picked a lot from college you fucking retards

I never mentioned bill you halfwit, I mentioned einstine. Get some glasses bc you can't read worth shit.

Didn't Mark Twain say "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."

Intelligent people will understand this statement.

>all those college dropouts make millions a year, more than you'll see in your entire life
college can suck a dick

college is a 4 year LARP that you're becoming more valuable while you waste away your most valuable years

also you're getting mind raped by leftwing marxist propaganda

Skimmed her dissertation. How to make people care about AIDs? Make it personal because feels.
Was it worth it?

>anecdotes the thread

face it losers, you're never going to feel good about dropping out/not going to college. It's going to hang over you for the rest of your life.

t. master's degree holder

Idiot friends went to college
most over 100K in debt
Most got 40-50K a year jobs not even in the field they got their useless degrees in
Most still live at home
Most drive shit cars they owe tons of money on

I went to work after high school
Ended up in sales
make well into the 6 figures ( I will most likely break 250K this year)
Paid cash for my car and truck
put large amount down on my house have less mortgage than friends who are paying rent
house will be paid off in 6 more years

so tell he fucktard why do you need college?

on top of that you're getting put into debt slavery to Jews AND paying for a Boomer's LARP-job

Affirmative Action

Obama just rocked up & got his "degrees"

The mind is a terrible thing to waste..

I don't plan on wasting mine in collage.

Why do so many people equate education with intelligence?

They're not the same.

Bc you have to learn to know and they think the only place to learn is a collage.

BECUZ HAVING A BLACK GENDER STUDIES DEGREE MAKES SOMEONE SMARTER THAN SOMEONE WHO DOESNT, DUH, ITS THE CURRENT YEAR

>Steve Jobs
>college dropout
>Bill Gates
>college dropout
>Mark Zuckerberg
>college dropout

Man, you can't get anywhere in life as a college dropout. Gotta give professor shekelsberg at least 20k a year or you'll be a nobody!