You're not actually racist, are you Sup Forums? Surely you know how to admire beauty of all colors whenever you see it...

You're not actually racist, are you Sup Forums? Surely you know how to admire beauty of all colors whenever you see it, right?

you can fuck whoever u want, but u need to cut all degenerace when you have white children with your white wife sage

Surely you know how to admire beauty of all breeds whenever you see it, right?

>sleep with the bad boys, get it out of your system, but marry the good boy

Holy fuck I want to bleach all of these African princesses so badly

This is now a hot nonwhite women thread

I'm not asking you to marry these women, I just wanna make it clear that it's ok to acknowledge good looks regardless of race.

do you realise where you are, abdel?

Back to the cotton fields niggers!

off to a great start

Niggers are shit and I always politely refuse niggresses.
I don't like touching niggers at all.

>good looking women
>literally niggers
pick one
even good looking half breeds are rare

i can only admire the beauty of my wife, Ferris

>belgian
You probably just want to cook them into a stew.

They are at-least 50% white. Those aren't niggers but mulattoes.

Sup Forums make your choice.

>Any 2 of the above.

or

>This girl.

The best a nigger can look is a 5.

WTF I LOVE NIGGERS AND HATE RACISM NOW!!!

Yeah, on the board that posts the most racemixing pics of Sup Forums

I actually have a fetish for brown women.

Brown is an ugly color regardless of where it is.

Niggers are lesser than whites.

What else do you want?

Nigresses have easily the ugliest feet out of the races. It isn't even close

Shills that post sheboons in some autistic attempt to fight "racism" don't represent Sup Forums you retarded queer

Fuck, man... I caught superAIDS just by looking at this nigger filth

this is why i hate straight people

The color of shit is does not do anyone a complement.

1/2 black girls get the good hair

Doesn't work like that slavshit. This is why your countries are all corrupt shitholes. All the men have this bullshit "fuck it" attitude even though they're smart enough to know right from wrong.

Indeed, I am very racist and you fucking love it. *slaps asses*

But it's not OK.

Besides shit color is gross.

*barf*

Because of faggots like you.

*more barf*

*so much barf*

This girl.

>50 shadows of brown

Jesus, imagine the smell

Are you seriously implying there's no anti-white agenda, and that the word "racist" isn't just shit out at people who dare to point this out or prefer their own culture and race? I've never met one single Leftist who used the word racist in its proper context. If you want to talk about racism you need to fuck off to Twitter and confront those who use "rape a white bitch" as a hashtag, or phone up Marvel and ask why their directors think it's OK to erase white people from their own culture, as with Heimdall and Valkyrie etc. Or you could get really serious and tackle the EU politicians who openly say Europe will be forced to be "diverse" i.e less white, or there will be war. But doing any of that would imply you are not just another shill.

0 of those women are 100% African, most are 20-60% white.

>announcing sage
Haven't been on Sup Forums in a while, when did it become as bad as b?

All I see is a blob of shit

take it easy on abdel al-goatfucker, all the inbreeding has really done a number on these subhumans

i look at them and think, i would never be able to talk to her with anything in common, never same music, movies, TV, art, jokes, and then their beauty doesn't mean anything. it's not really race in that sense I guess, more like culture. I'm used to white American women and they are the closest to what I'm comfortable with, with how they live and what they like, so they look better to me attached to all of that association.

Looks like a whole lot of crazy

I take no issue at all with the idea of fucking every one of these hot African beauties.

The only good looking niggers are niggers that don't look like niggers.

Wtf is Helsinki that ugly?

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
Kys faggot

>stranded

>heartbreaking video of a blue whale struggling to get into water

Just because I have sex with black women doesn't mean I don't think they're an inferior race. If anything it makes it easier.

Analogously, just because I have sex with women doesn't mean I don't think they're an inferior sex.

average is like +50% euro, except 2 who are plain negro and 4 who look 30%

These monkeys aren't even thicc

All just one perceived slight away from
OH NO YOU DINT!

more

Would still fuck

Degenerate and traitor.

However, what to expect from an American?

American """"""""""""Culture"""""""""""" is the most degenerate thing in the fucking world

Non of them are good looking t b h.

Now thats a dangerous red pill my norge friend

Went to oslo, gol, eidfjord and bergen on a roadtrip over 5 days in september 2015. Comfy.

The girl on the far left looks fucking cute.

They look cute.

5 days? I meant 7.

>admire beauty of all colors
>posts BLEACHED mullatos with predominantly WHITE characteristics

wew lad

>monkey
>monkey flag
Works out

Send them back to Africa, i suppose those chicks would be glad to be home again. A sweaty, smelly, HIV positive, human flesh eating niggers deserve those pretty gals, not we white racist abominations.

mysantropy ftw

fuck off op

plebbit posters need to go back

This man gets it

Niggers are ugly already due to being niggers. No amount of surgery or make up will nullify it.

>you can fuck whoever you want
Yeah, as long as it's your wife and you intend to create a child
Why do you think there is an absense of wife material? Because of faggots like you who think it's ok to go around turning every woman into a worthless whore