SCOTUS HAPPENING

THIS IS JUST IN: SUPREME COURT SAYS TRUMP CAN ENFORCE REFUGEE SUSPENSION

mobile.twitter.com/AP/status/887719230812168192

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/79d90882a9ee4f5ba3e2f1150ae218ee?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP
youtube.com/watch?v=0To8NmwJ8Mk
mobile.twitter.com/AP/status/887719230812168192
democracynow.org/2017/7/18/the_ultimate_hypocrisy_trump_plan_to
archive.fo/hRd2u
archive.fo/BI4PA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA!

AP news:

apnews.com/79d90882a9ee4f5ba3e2f1150ae218ee?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

LOL Dems and MSM BTFO

remember when they did his travel ban tweets would hurt him?

GLOPALD QWUMPF

Hawaii should lose its statehood for this

Shadily

I'm loving the SC these days.

"HAHA DRUMPF YOU'RE SO DUMB, WITH THESE TWEETS WE'LL NEVER LOSE, IDIOT!!!"

can't stump the trump

>but you can cuck the zuck
youtube.com/watch?v=0To8NmwJ8Mk

BUMP

>In the meantime, though, up to 24,000 refugees who already have been assigned to a charity or religious organization in the U.S. will not be able to use that connection to get into the country.

Huh, this is actually very interesting and important, depending on what those """charities""" or """religious organizations""" are. If they were at all connected to other Mosques or the Charity/Foundation maze of corruption and money laundering that even the lower-level elite/media/feds/celebrities are involved with, then this is a really good thing.

JUST YOU WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT TIME ON MY SHOW BLUMPFH YOU RACIST SEXIST ISLAMOPHOBIC HOMOPHOBE

Anyone else ready for the remaining """American""" muslims to activate self-destruct sequence?

The Dems and MSM really effed themselves on this one.

>mobile.twitter.com/AP/status/887719230812168192
Kek at these replies.

>NO ONE from those 7 countries has ever committed a fatal terror attack on US soil. This is BS.

What is 9/11 for 5000000, Alex?

GET FUCKED LIBSHITSKINS

The libtards knew full damn well he could when they started that shit.

Hawaii BTFO

From AP
>The high court on Wednesday blocked Watson's order as it applies to refugees, but not the expanded list of relatives
So essentially the ban as a whole is still able to be enforced (something that the Court already previously allowed), but the Hawaii Judge got the Scotus to expand the "bona fide relationship" to include more familial relationships. In my view it looks like a loss. What are y'all's views.

It was a loss 12 years ago man, this is just a delay; imo the damage has been done.

That being said, I suppose I'd count this as a win as it's delaying the inevitable.

This is fake news because they are ruling on it in October.

Yes, they are taking up the case in October, however, in the interim, the ban stands. As it should. No single judge can overrule the POTUS.

The Ultimate Hypocrisy? Trump Plan to Renegotiate NAFTA Resembles TPP Deal He Withdrew From

maga baby

>Draining swamp
>SCOTUS confirmed not cucked anymore
Every appellate judge that issued a stay should be dragged out and hanged.

>are you sick of losing yet Drumpfkins?

>and the guy who’s the trade representative has actually been a guy who has consistently fought for U.S. companies and U.S. workers. He’s a fairly—he’s a guy who I’m hopeful about as USTR. That makes you wonder if the—what the vagueness is about. Are there still things they haven’t decided in the administration? Maybe he’s just being smart and avoiding picking a big fight on some of the issues that could make it better. Who knows?

Wait and see. He will deliver on trade.

Saudis aren't on the list, pal

SIMILAR TO TPP

There's not even much detail out

how can he win this much? He isn't even a jew

BREAKING: SCOTUS IS UNEDUCATED

>democracynow.org/2017/7/18/the_ultimate_hypocrisy_trump_plan_to

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ORIGINALIST MAN OF CUTE SMILES

Constitutionally sound rulings will come your way only if you reply "gavel on smile man"

Can any burger explain how this is a happening?

Now we just need to nuke Germany.

archive.fo/hRd2u

>Hillary Clinton sided with Russia on sanctions as Bill made $500G on Moscow speech

archive.fo/BI4PA

>Germany’s Merkel Defends Russian Gas Pipeline Plan

They're complaining about the placard at the statue of liberty, as if that holds any legal weight.

So much winning, i dont think my heart can take it anymore.

God bless burgerland

The rural and suburban retards sitting on the bench of the Supreme Court sided mostly with Blumpf

Meanwhile Kike radio news is reporting this as a loss for Trump, a "win for grandparents".

I audibily laughed when she started crying, even though I knew it was out of legitimate fear for her and her husbands lives.

They will always say that, the same way Obama never did anything right in 8 years.

dems know that it's game over for them and their power structure if immigration is halted, so now their only option is violence..... which is good because then we can ditch all this faux-diplomacy that obviously isn't getting us anywhere and just grt straight to putting liberals in the camps where they belong

kek

niggers have a great bantz game

Libshits were freaking out about grandparents not being on the list of allowed relationships, so I guess it's a small win for them.
Overall it's good that the ban holds, although I'm surprised there hasn't been more of an organized protest against the ban (isn't it more of a "delay," unless they find incriminating evidence/connections?). I know some places are trying to be "in solidarity with the banned people," but there hasn't been as much outcry as I was expecting.
If it does slow the growth of hotspots/terror cells behind the scenes, that's a great step forward, so hopefully we'll be able to focus more on deportations and stopping others (namely hispanics and Chinese) from getting/staying here illegally.

Here, I modded it ;)

Gimme dat MAGA cookie.

BUT THE ALOHA SPIRIT IS ALL-ENCOMPASSING HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

>that png
>outfuckingstanding

>(((Democracy Now)))
This is what fake news looks like

>In the meantime, though, up to 24,000 refugees who already have been assigned to a charity or religious organization in the U.S. will not be able to use that connection to get into the country.

Well it's nice to see SOMETHING begin to tackle the problem of the Catholic Church essentially smuggling these "refugees" into this country and depositing them into rural, low-population areas WITHOUT EVEN TELLING ANYBODY.

She's got a nice turdcutter.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Doesn't the court that blocked it in the first place have a ridiculously high rate of it's decisions being overturned by higher courts?

Hopefully that obama proxy hawaian fuck will lose his position for this