Which custom flags do you hate the most? Which ones do you like the most? Why?

Which custom flags do you hate the most? Which ones do you like the most? Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

csra.wz.cz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hate: NatBol, because the only people who use them are autistic monkeys and trolls
Like: Fascist, because very few trolls use it and Fascism>NatSoc

Commies, anarchists, and Democrats are usually pretty awful. Peace and recycling are also usually bad. Confederates are the only consistently good ones.

If you use anything but your geographic flag you're a faggot though.

Kekifags.
Or Commies.

I hate them both equally.

Bumping, as hate cowards, but understand willingness to be even more user, than location would say.
IE poo's in a squat, but larping as whites from British location.

your flag is worst

tip top kekolds. you stupid faggots ate up the cia white supremecy psyop used to discredit nationalism. hows it feel being stupid?

You got me

jude

I like using this flag but whenever I do people think I'm ironically shitposting and not really a tranny :(

A*cap

Anyone else notice lots of gay and commie flags popping up and a lot fewer leafs?

Post penis+time stamp or you're ironic

Pls

Fuck off faggot.

I hate all the custom flags. Just lets all the degenerates hide their nationality.

Not really hiding my geographic location with this one. In fact I'm narrowing it

I hate southern racist flag shit because it reminds me of typical Trump Voters

What's craziest is the Eastern European Confederate LARPers part is completely true. I don't know why but there is a huge interest in the American Civil War among Czechs and Slovaks.

How do you know I am European? NSA, that you baby?

White Trash be fucking White Trash. No surprise.

GOAT

Kek fags, both commies, pirates, and muslim niggers.
The kek fags should all fucking kill themselves as those are the ones from t_d
The commies always get btfo'd but never shut the fuck up about marx or lenin
The pirates are all newfags
The muslim niggers never shut the fuck up about hating the british, the indians, and about how white people get cucked

The only decent posters are the ones who show their flag, so we can point out that they are a fucking leaf like you

fuck off already

I hate this flag out of all of them.

lol lmao what the fuck i always default to the battle flag
i didn't even realize i'm a stereotype

Kek and Gadsden are some of the worst posters.

Fascists are cool. Location posters are generally ok as well.

There's only one good one the rest are all shit. That's Dixie. The reason why is because it allows people in the states to have a better idea who the hell we're speaking to.

I'm actually a Southerner but I have very good friends who are Slovak and we all sing battle songs together and shoot guns. It's wild.

Lol, I'm just on vacation in the Holy Land

I like Nazi, white supremacy, and rebel flags. I hate the others.

We need a JIDF flag

These are the people that will save our country when it all goes to shit.

Geographic location is objectively the best because it shows you have nothing to hide and are willing to take the heat.

csra.wz.cz/

You forgot to put pedophile under the ancap flag.

I swear every thread that so much as mentions an age of consent immediately gets swarmed by frothing ancaps telling us how having sex with 11 year old girls is perfectly natural.

i think they can kind of identify with the south in some aspects, with the snobbish western and northern yuros looking down on and taking advantage of them

I just assume that losers who hide behind fake flags are Canadians

damn, I live on the west coast and I've been to plenty of states but I have yet to visit the south, I'll make sure to before I return to The Old Country

rolling

>take the heat
UK is as lukewarm as it gets. Swedenstanis and loos are brave by keeping their flag however.

I found stern.

Hardly ever see loos since they brought these flags in :(

I've seen an awful lot of faggotry come out of those UN and EU flags

Same with Canadians.