The Talmud is based and every white man should live by it

I have read the Talmud. The Ashkenazi jews basically wrote a new holy book that does not pursue virtue or peace but instead pursues total domination of other peoples. It dictates that the jew take from the goyim and dictates race purity.
Why is the bible so cucked?
>turn the other cheek, forgive your enemy
I have also read the literature of the Church of Satan. The funny thing is Satanism and the Thalmud have many ideas in common and it will not surprise you it was an Ashkenazi jew who founded it.
Btw the official translations are censored, read the pure translations that include the red pills

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Invention_of_the_Jewish_People
youtu.be/0Ji_Y7YEbKY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you have the full version of this

I always thought this.

>oh the Jews are so crafty and they run everything and and and....

So? Learn their techniques and use them, they're obviously quite effective.

You holocausted those 6 million white people!

Got the link from stormfront (not that im associated)
Just google it

>implying the talk of white genocide isn't exactly that

Please!
Ashkenazi is not real jews. They are turks that converted long after babylonian talmud, the book you mention, was written.

Doesnt matter what the narrative is.
We should all live by the Talmud NOW!

How about you prove it. It's a theory that has no credibility to it.

Worse is that jews of today are not the Israelites of biblic times.

what link?

follow the talmud and stop complaining

the jews of today left their peasant/poor classes behind when they fled israel. (thus the IQ bump)

test
test

Im the OP
Youre wrong! The Ashkenazi jews have the highest IQ because their women did not have the right to choose their husband. So their fathers just sold the daughters to the richest/smartest man. This caused smart/rich jews to get the best women. Meanwhile in Europe the smartest men became monks in the monastery and did not have kids. Jews became smart because their women could not choose the strong/caveman/muscle man, they were forced to marry the smart/rich jews. (smart and rich are basically the same thing in general)

yeah i tried to tell /his/ about this, but they kept citing censored crap, they don't look at how Jews censor, edit and ban everything and then they try to cite everything. As soon as people started catching on to this kind of stuff they started censoring everything left and right. YouTube videos about the Holocaust have disappeared, the Talmud is impossible to get. Book versions without anti-banking and pro-German/Hitler quotes appeared to torrent for broke fags who can't buy the real uncensored copies. The sheep are basically: "everything's fine see? we want everything to be fine so it is and we accept everything" shit is getting censored overtime right now, mark my words. preserve your copy of the Talmud and make images of it if you can or have the inclination.

faggot summerchild

When the tribes fled israel not all of them left. Only the rich. The rich have higher IQ than poor (simple statistics). Both phenomena are likely to have aided but mine is what is called a population bottleneck meaning that instead of uplifting their stupid people with your process (would've taken millennia) the just cut them out completely.

They don't have highest iq? They have high verbal iq that's it.

Bull. Read this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Invention_of_the_Jewish_People

Sweden. Nuff said. You need the Talmud more than anyone.

If the jews were all "converted locals" why do they share genetic lineage with jews from all over the world? Naturally they bred with locals to make various groups like the ashkenazi/sheppardic/etc.

" Following the Arab conquest of Palestine in the 7th century, many local Jews converted to Islam and were assimilated among the Arab conquerors. Sand concludes that these converts are the ancestors of the contemporary Palestinians."

ashkenazis in europe are in history books dating back well over 1400 years. Are you positing that palestinians went into europe and killed/displaced the ashkenazis and took their place?

Doesnt matter cuck, just live by the Talmud

Jews have always lived in Palestine. The jews that lived there did not like the war for independence.

How would the world sustain itself if we were all Jews jewing Jews?

Israelites become muslim palestinians. Ashkenazis are turk converts to judaism.

it wouldn't, someone has to plough the fields and stack the bricks.

> I have read the Talmud

Quite the accomplishment OP

Now go read the Zohar

DNA testing shows they had the same ancestors and they weren't turks (probably a few because jews are cucks with the whole mother jewish = you're a jew)

Where can I read an actual translation? Probably have to learn Hebrew if you want the real deal.

>The Talmud is bas-
jews have been driven out of every country in the world because of the talmud. the talmud made them thieves, parasites and hated by everyone.

modern israel is basically a jewish retreat from the talmud and they're in a coldwar with globalist jews around the world.

Tell me where anyone have compared ashkenazi fakejews dna with palestinians dna.

DNA tests aren't high tech, anyone could pull the lid of the entire conspiracy with 100 bucks

>Israel is bas-

This is just from the torah I can only imagine whats in the Talmud

First 5 mins youtu.be/0Ji_Y7YEbKY

yes but in modern israel it's jews ploughing the land. Israeli state is similar to what I want for everyone.

There are tons of Jewish supremacists in Israel, are you crazy

The Jews will pay a high price for their sins.

Europeans/Christians believe in righteousness and justice, we cannot live by the Talmund.

It's true man. In the Talmud it says Jesus Christ was a sorcerer who is boiling in a vat of semen or feces.

It's says that his mother Mary was cheating on Joseph the Carpenter by a Roman soldier with the last name of Pandera, effectively calling Joseph a cuck.

>Nazi Jew
What did they mean by that?

So who are the "real" Israelites mentioned within the bible?

>could pull the lid of the entire conspiracy with 100 bucks
but jews are cheap?

Mostly muslims and Palestinians nowdays.
" Following the Arab conquest of Palestine in the 7th century, many local Jews converted to Islam and were assimilated among the Arab conquerors. Sand concludes that these converts are the ancestors of the contemporary Palestinians."

Apparently, the "6m Jews, 5m, everyone else, 11m total" figure was specifically designed to put whites and Jews in the same sympathetic boat while still keeping Jews ahead on the victimhood ladder.

Since Israeli experts themselves eventually retracted and rejected the 5 million as a lie, while insisting the 6 million were still real, the whole ordeal is the perfect example of a "who's Jewing who?" scenario.