Why is (((Captcha))) making us train military defense programs?

we are stupid apes

Why are you using that captcha and not the one with words

explain?

Its a Captcha that asks you to click on the center of various objects in a picture like car, parachute, street sign, etc.

I know righ. I feel like a total chump doing these thing. It's like i'm training my replacement

I know, but what does that have to do with military defense programs? I've heard before that the captchas have nefarious purposes, but have never seen it explained as to why.

>Not using legacy captcha
Whatcha doing man?

because of course it is

You can't start threads with legacy captcha

>j+0o0
thanks for the explanation

Yes you can.

So that independent computer controlled targeting systems for projectile weapons can be deployed and used against hostile populations, including our own in which personnel would not fire on our own people.

Just by clicking on images of bicycles?

no problem. it's not easy at first but eventually you'll get the hang of it.

all you have to do is use common sense. of course the military is working on this kind of thing, why wouldn't they use the captchas, so of course they probably are. If you're waiting on absolute proof to even understand if it's plausible then you're dumb. But you're not dumb, you understand the value of common sense and you're starting to clue in, hence your polite thanking for the explaination.

now they can tell their machines "shoot that guy on the bicycle" and it totally can, thanks to us

and all these mailboxes we click, clearly it's so the drones can take out their competition at the post office

>Just by clicking on images of bicycles?
Thats how you train AI to recognize shit

>bridges
>helicopters
>dresses
>apartment buildings
>vehicles
Interesting...

>food
>flowers/trees
>street signs
>traffic signs
>address numbers
>store front
>apartment building
>car/truck/boat
>sun glasses/coats

am I missing any? and why does google choose theses?

>not using legacy captcha

newfags everywhere

oh fuck you're right

You are training an A.I.

We know, we want to know what for.

But you asked it to shoot a vehicle and you clicked a stop sign

>tfw all streetsigns will be targeted as civilians lmfao

Captcha isn't just used to make sure your a aren't a bot, it's now used to improve visual software for identifying shit for AI

When ever there's a fatty I always mark him as a vehicle.

This.

Good thing i always select the wrong object

military and or mass surveillance. I assume google began with food and flowers because it's easier for the AI

To replace humans, you dummy. We can stop it, if we learn to live in harmony with nature again. Go back to the source.

basically this

fucking newfags everywhere...

>tfw Sup Forums user saves humanity by fucking up the captchas and the robots wage war on stop signs

i just clicked a tree as a vehicle. just doing my part for humanity

>Good thing i always select the wrong object

I always chuckle when the captcha asks to pick helicopter and accepts wind mill

that is not the issue here. the question is why are we training? AI what for?

At least give it the switch to not want to have sex, so the fuckers had to feel bad when they rape her.

>why

Because they want to build a massive database for FREE and you're working for them for FREE.

>not sabotaging captcha 100% of the time

Just doing my part to stop all traffic, once and for all

>captcha askes for bike
>user picks tree
>accepts kek

>not using legacy captcha and typing nigger for the blurrier word

>shoot down that kite!

>ai shoots seagulls

Tottally foolproof

nothing good

likely training cameras, just for mass surveillance. fewer humans needed to watch cameras means you can watch a larger area. automate it almost completely and a small group of people can watch the entire world at all times and the machine can understand what it's seeing and what's relevant.

our smartphones are a large part of this sort of thing already. but eventually not carrying one won't be an escape from cameras and satellites and drones etc. everyone tracked everywhere at all times.

Why not just pick the wrong data till the AI starts accepting it for the Lulz?

>tfw Sup Forums hijacks an AI protocol
>again

>our smartphones are a large part of this sort of thing already
Recently, I've been getting popup alerts from google, asking me to take pictures of the places I'm visiting. Really fucking shady.

i think so many of us think to do that naturally that it's already working

also pokemon go
just put a pokemon wherever you want to do surveillance
hilarious and oppresive

Because some of us actually want AI to happen.

Sup Forums are not the only ones training the AI. we are probably a tiny fraction

are you stupid in the brain?

you think you do, but likely when it happens, with the people running things now, it won't be good

The same with rockets and gluten free food, but I'm fond of the technology regardless and I have hope that eventually something will do good with it.

You think that's bad, go to google maps, log in, and go to timeline :)

>Why not just pick the wrong data till the AI starts accepting it for the Lulz?
We already did it with legacy captcha some years ago, changing the data-collecting word with "nigger".

Where do they keep the servers for that thing? With having to build a database for that sort of thing (AI) you cant just easily back up all that information.

I wanna know where it lives so it can be 0'd out.

> basement of google headquarters?

Google is going to be the death of us all.

yeah it's neat, would be nice if it went well. but i'm too much a realist to be optimistic about ai at all.

>not intentionally doing the captcha wrong

Where you even here for nigger captcha?

I don't know why, sexbots seemed like a recipe for disaster and they are working great.

of course they weren't

>Not using legacy captcha.

Faggit.

You're training ai for self driving cars

i never stopped writing nigger in my captchas

but its gotten harder

Subscribed! Thanks for the tutorial!

self driving cars will replace human drivers. won't even be legal to drive, or it will be so expensive in insurance that only the rich can afford. then the cars decide where you can and can't go and the tools to control human movement fall into place.

self driving cars are a trap

And the occasional cello

Reminder google now uses picture captchas to improve their image recognition for them. If enough of us select the incorrect image, it will throw off their image recognition. I'm surprised Sup Forums hasn't fucked with it yet.

Example: Back when they were doing sandwich shit people selected burgers and the captcha actually thought burgers were sandwiches.

whos that, found pictures but still dont know.

>there are people on this board who don't have location history turned off on their phones

You deserve to get droned t b h

>settings
>quotes & replying
>use legacy captcha

so you can still continue opperation niggers

>CALLE CALLE

Stop teaching newfags about legacy captcha, they might remove it if enough people stop using the other shit.

Saoli Sabatini

dude i literally spam click random shit until i get it lol
inb4 legacy captcha i turn it on and it never stayz cuz muh cookiez

need to know where to send the emp...

>Where do they keep the servers for that thing?

If they are smart it's 'cloud based' and you basically can't destroy the data and it's 30 something backups without basically killing the internet and causing a few dozen riots (that's why apparently the current 'hacker exploitation' meme is to just propagate an inscription protocol through corporate backups and hope the don't notice before their entire storage system is locked with your key.)

burgers are sandwiches...

because google

My sense is that an AI is something thats just too much of a spaghetti mess to have it strung out across the internet like that.

It has to do all sorts of associations and that really needs to be in a centralized location - metaphorically since it needs to be able to rapidly access and write - and physically since it needs that speed to do so. Also if any significant portion of it is located in a physical installation then the damage could be irreparable if only that was destroyed.

in terminator 3 skynet went global but the fact is it was well developed prior to that and pretty much sat on its servers fetching information until it developed a self perpetuation routine to become cloud based (the "super virus").