How a jew got my professor fired

>be me last year,going to cucked romanian american university
>school filled with niggers,most of them french (whatasurprise.jpeg)
>Seen my first jew(most died in ww2 they are rare here)
>go to big event about the history of economics,the jew and the professor attend
>ww2 comes up
>jew is jewing about 6 gorilion and how his great grandfather was kicked out of germany and that ruined his life somehow
>Yu Gi Oh tier victim card
>I tell him most males in my family got captured and sent to gulags after losing at stalingrad, only one managed to escape, after 9 years
>he tells me my great grandad and his brothers were monsters and deserved to be there
>The teacher loses his shit because his father was also captured at stalingrad
>"anons chicken farmer grandfather deserved to live more than your fat banker grandfather"
>jew is almost weeping and mumbling about 6 trilion deaths
>niggers chimping out in the background
>the class is dissmised and everyone leaves.

A few days later the prof was fired.A few months after that I was forced to write about how important and beneficial mass immigration is for western countries.I thought there s a mistake so I write down the truth,hand the paper and the teacher tells me she ll give me a second chance.I write down some antifa tier shit hand the paper and then drop out so I can transfer to a different uni.

Other urls found in this thread:

ro-am.ro
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/AntiHumans.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do you study user?

Sorry to hear that, I thought my country was bad.

I used to study economics, but seemed like globalisation was forces down our troughts also there were a lot of straight lies like" there were no conflicts in europe since the EU became a thing".Curently I m in law school.

>Be poor Ukrainian bastard
>Too poor so have to go to American Jew propaganda University, the only place with gibs in the region
>Be surprised there are nigger colons sent by the zionists to colonize eastern Europe
>Be surprised that non Jew compatible professor gets fired

You are truly retarded

Triggered by the "french niggers" part ?

No, I literally left my ancestral home (France) to flee these niggers, now they are coming here as well.
Fucking sick of these baboons

I was at the beach last week and they were also here.why the hell would they come all the way to the black sea when you way better beachea in france

What country are we talking here? It certainly doesn't sound like a German uni, there is no such thing as "write a paper of mass migration" and "teacher". wtf

"romanian american university".I thought it was obvious its romanian.And also sorry for teacher professor thing,they are interchangeable in romanian and I forgot it s not the same in english

Here s the uni ro-am.ro

Something like this isn't even possible here in Germany. A professer can't tell you "write a paper on mass migration" in order for you to pass the class. His ass would get sued faster than you shit out your morning deuce.

Glad all this "do extra credit points in liberal arts classes" shit doesn't exist here.

even Budapest is starting to get filled with nigers to, that's the luck of Hungary when we somewhat domesticate the gypsies we get nigers too. also, this university sounds like the Soros CEU we just shut down

It's cheaper, even with paying for the plane

>t. things that never happened

Does this really seem farfetched in this day and age.I mean, really.Think about it.Is it really more retarded than feminst defending muslims and nordic women wearing hijabs in their own countries?

Eastern Europe is not big on suing for money, not even for malpraxis.The lawyer and the papers usually cost more than the possible profit+a university has way more money that can buy the officials.

You domesticates the gypsies? How is that even possible?

made them work or we take away the gibs example: the kid doesn't go to school? no child support for the whole family. also, PM is part gypsy so he can do whatever he wants with them without being called racist

Economics is a good field for shitlords. We need economists who will highlight the cultural and ethnic impact of mass immigration and continual economic growth

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

>after that I was forced to write about how important and beneficial mass immigration is for western countries.

So fucking typical. Fuck niggers and Jews.

>the teacher tells me she ll give me a second chance.I write down some antifa tier shit
>she
Should even be allowed to have jobs?

She was a bitter hag like merkel

>"SHE" is eternal

Also I would like to mention that most of my male classmates were rich arabs, one was driving a bentley continental.Because Conspicuous consumption is a trait of a good economist.

Why did you choose this university?
Come to Babes-Bolyai in Cluj, best uni in Romania.

Chose it as a gateway to the US.I have a friend who studies there,she says is way better than the University of Bucharest

Start passing out copies of this book. Most patriotic Romanians will understand it.

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/AntiHumans.pdf

vae victis.
nobody forced you to fight on a losing side, dummy

Understandable, but I personally wouldn't have resisted there without going full 14/88

You are right, we should learn from the best

Fuck off Untermensch

Lol Romanians think they are better than jews

HAHahahahaaaaa

and get replaced by arabs...?
jesus christ man just let it go already

Be The Captain.

Can't you just kill the Jew in a country like yours and get away with it?

.. a literal gypst just called me an untermensch

son, you are literally below the pajeets. you both shit in the streets but at least they can write crappy code

They're everywhere. The nigger it's a virus. They are the black plague.

Your heart is in the right place, but romania is there.Its not somalia