How do you get feminists to stop having victim complexes?

How do you get feminists to stop having victim complexes?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/q3xGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Women have had victim complexes since the dawn of time. Society doesn't help because it encourages it.

This women is also a retard blowing things out of proportion.

That selfishness, narcissism, and hampstering

Guy was probably just a crazy hobo

almost certain it was. i live in chicago, she was probably blocking the doors on the train or something, or he was just crazy like most of them in that city, instead she assumes she was targeted for being a woman.

Bump/10

Stop them from being feminists

she also has a spanish (spain) boyfriend. she fled the US for two years to avoid paying student loans, found a boyfriend while she was there, and brought him to chicago for the weekend. you'd think after 2 years of being with a guy she'd straighten out, but shes still as narcissistic as ever.

hooker level ankle tattoos.

What in the actual fuck is she going on about.

Stop giving them attention.

Women don't actually caare about what they stand for. They just want people to look at them and for them to believe they are unique and therefore beautiful.

its a shame because this girl has a huge following

Yeah, like women are the only victims of crime. Get the fuck out bitch.

Just ignore them. It puts them in their place.

This. Women don't give two shits about any of the topics they wag their tongues about. Their entire existence on planet earth mimics people on youtube that start comments with "Is it just me or..."

All they want is to be part of the discussion. For people to look at them and say something, anything, to justify their existence. Besides a few historical exceptions, women are incapable of living meaningful lives outside the constant view and attention of others.

kek how do you get the tide to stop coming in?

Ignore them. The only reason they are doing it is because they know it's guaranteed attention - either sympathy or if somebody calls them out on their shit, they can claim that person is a sexist and still feel morally superior. It's a win-win.

The question I would ask is: "If you're a strong and independent woman, then how come you feel threatened and are unable to take care of yourself?" Because, see, what feminists do is blame everybody else and ask them to change ("Boys need to be taught not to rape"). But that's not strength - that's submitting yourself at the mercy of somebody else which is what being a victim is.

You don't. Have fun over the next half decade.

Dude, this is why I don't talk to them. They talk about the stupidest shit

I can tell you exactly what happened in regards to that subway incident.
>Train is kind of crowded
>Guy gets on
>Walks into her leg as he moves towards a seat
>Grimaces at her because she's got her feet so far out
>She tweets about being mansaulted

Instagram op. Operation shame and ridicule.

>mfw she's posting a public pic of her wearing a crop top with a caption where she says she didn't wear crop top in public

>woman goes on social meeja to whinge about how oppressed she is not being able to wear what she wants...
>posts pic of herself wearing what she wants....

ig account would be gud

>How do you get feminists to stop having victim complexes?
Getting their tits out for feminism works for me.

You get them to stop being feminists.

easier said than done

here's the "assault"

>censoring her name
GB2rebbit

last time i posted a picture with someones name i got banned for two weeks for "doxxing"

Oh, well that's not much different.
>Move slow as shit or otherwise stop in front of the doors
>Person behind you either walks into you or gives you a light reminder that you're being a fucking cunt

I'd rape her in a train.
She is very rapefull.

>How do you get feminists to stop having victim complexes?
corrective rape therapy

>Many people can’t tell when photos are fake.
>Can you?
archive.is/q3xGA