/PHG/ Psychic healing general

In my last general i explained psychic defense and attack.

In this one i'll explain psychic healing.

To heal yourself or another person, you have to imagine a caduceus.

Imagine a collar of blue spheres at the center of a person ascending, moving ever upwards. Within each of those spheres imagine the infinity sign.

Around it imagine a spiral of red spheres, the spiral moves upwards rotating clockwise, in each of those, imagine the sign S. then imagine a silver light shining at the afflicted bodypart.

I'm in contact with extraterrestial intelligence. If anyone is interested in talking to me about it, they should post in this thread.

have you heard of Richard Stevens and Holographic Kinetics? if you have i'd love to know what you think about his method, not that he discloses much...

haven't heard of it yet but i'll look into it. thank you!

i think of him as a lawyer of the universe, he plays by the rules and can therefore do anything. like the ultimate symbolism of the Justice card in the Tarot deck

kinda reminds me of saul goodman

ahahah whenever i listen to the ol' australian man i have an urge to write a graphic novel on him- saul would be the perfect guy, not in reality but more as what should be haha

it sounds like a good idea mate, personally i love literature. do you have discrd by the way?

Can you give a quick run down of psychic defense and attack you covered in last thread?

yeah! 80N61N6 im curious about your understanding of things!

checked, alright i will cover it in a sec

is pizzagate real?

lol i have a theory that pizzagate and psychic activities are quite entwined

First imagine the enemy as personified darkness.
If you attack isis for example, imagine them as people, made of darkness, darker than the night.

Then, for defense imagine a silver light shining from the top of your head, forming a ring of silver light at the bottom of your feet.

Silver is for defense, gold is for offense.

Imagine yourself being surrounded by golden light. A golden merkaba. A pyramid with 3 corners at the bottom, rotating clockwise, beginning at the height of your neck.

Now, imagine holding a golden weapon, like thors hammer, zeus thunderbolt or simply a sword.

Imagine striking the enemy with said weapon. Imagine feeling the impact you have on your enemy. A kinetic impact. Slice, dice, electrocute, attack in a way you see fit.

These are the basics. Attack with golden light or blue lightning.

yes it's real.

Draw these sigils somewhere in your room, or on a piece of paper for protection.

It's a turtle and a hedhehog btw. Thought i should mention that

one thing Stevens does describe about his process is "using a series of right angles" to step within that a spirit's time stream and undo whatever contract had been made between two spirits to allow for negative interaction. your sigil is definitely composed of right angles, so that peaks my interest about these "universal dynamics" and their patterns

3 months ago I'd report this thread
Today, I believe it

Now for some protective rituals.
The easiest way to protect against psychic attack is by imagine a silver light shining from above of your head to your feet forming a ring of silver light.

Then speak the words:
UNTANAS QUERTAS CHIETAL and GOYANA HUERTAL SEMVETA ARDAL

If you feel anxiety thats coming from within and not without imagine a pulse of light, first irregular, then regular, originating from your head, travelling through ýour body.

Also learn the banishing ritual of the lesser pentagram for the beginning.

ahahaha the digs support you too :x welcome to the new world

Oh yeah he probably meant the banishing ritual of the pentagram. this here is the lesser one. it works though.

checked em!

>Be Austrian wizard poaster
>Make psychic attac
>But also psychic protec

we wizardposters nao

it's speaking in 1s 3s and 5s.... probably relevant but im not well versed enough in muh numerology to decipher it. prime numbers are numbers of truth though, as opposed to goodness- so that IS rather telling on its own...

it''s all good, just stay positive

do you have any online sources for any of this?? id love to dive in

Kybalion, law of one
look into the writings of hermes trismegistus and alchemy

Also, important everyone, i am a nazarite, read about what that is and take the vow

do you have a discrd?

banebdjedet#4499
That's also my real name

You guys are fucking idiots and full of woo. This thread is gonna go down soon

Please respect the light

to charge a sigil without you having to charge it constantly, draw a star of david, then draw a circle around it, then a square, connect it to your symbols (turtle and hedgehog and cross in this case)

Start the lines at the star

If your new, just focus on imagining a candle light

Crashing your woo....with no bullshit!

I agree with this. Candles are powerful

>I'm in contact with extraterrestial intelligence.
With whom and in regards to what?

Kek, ra, various others and one entity called andalyl

Taking up image limit space that you could have used for your religious woo-woo bullshit with spicy anti-Dump memes

You fucking dickheads are just scared that theres no afterlife and you'll be plunged into darkness, you poor wittle bitches!!

BACK TO /x/. How come is this related to politics and current news?

>implying you're not plunged in darkness already

thanks for the bump

THANK YOU

It's being saged you faggot. Admit it, you cling on to this shit cus you're afraid of inevitable death like a bitch.

im under the impression that it is spiritual warfare, not just economic or ideological, so this is politics, of a higher resolution

No one fears death here but you.

whoops! but lets help take up image band so this dem can feel better

Death is impossible. According to physics, information is neither created nor destroyed, it is always here.

more sigils for my friends

charge this one with your love and light