What the Invasion of small town in Switzerland looks like

youtube.com/watch?v=vYz6vqKw6IQ

I realised today that the invasion isn't what is infuriating me.
It's the public who don't care. I'm at my wit's end arguing with these people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RKWV5h5XnX8
youtube.com/watch?v=NKUM8wfsYig
express.co.uk/news/world/759249/Migrants-claim-benefits-Switzerland-holiday-homelands-refugee
politikforen.net/showthread.php?177565-Massenrandale-in-Schorndorf-(BW)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_German
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magdalene_Laundries_in_Ireland
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't you know the Afro-Syrian community is as large as it is vibrant?
The absolute state of Canadian education, wow.

Every time I see something like this I feel like my hands are full of blood of past and now future europeans.

let the weak die
the only ones left will be those willing to fight back

Oh that's real comforting when we're outnumbered 10/1 and they burn people alive in cages.

migrants peacefully walking on side walk singing and clapping with joy that was quite beautiful

if you think something is wrong with that then there is something wrong with you

This type of talking point is exactly what is infuriating me.

It's only on your hands if you do nothing

aren't these Christian tho

They appear to be Somalis. As I've said before, any Somali presence is an indicator of a war being waged against you. They are the most destructive people on Earth.

don't be raycis, they'll make great police officers

must be something wrong with me then. because i've been taking names and addresses within the United States and traveling the country butchering leftists in their beds at 3am. Did you ever think you would die with your hands and feet bound, tongue ripped out of your skull and choking on your own blood? Maybe it will be you, or one of your faggot friends

hah sick reference bro!

ow

Don't they have like shitload of guns in switzerland? What is the problem?

They're even fucking chanting. Its so obvious they're the enemy

state of the Swiss army
youtube.com/watch?v=RKWV5h5XnX8

the enemy are the jews

Don't recall seeing any sandniggers all the times I've been to Ireland

And their pets. You should always kill Jews. You should kill Jews yesterday, in fact. But when a more immediate threat presents itself on top of that, you must also act.

3.3% of 10-14 year olds are African.
They are everywhere now.

and what about Germcucks? Why not kill them?

(about Schorndorf)

>Ich kann mich noch mit Wehmut an früher erinnern (vor 35 Jahren) Da schlugen sich noch Deutsche mit Deutschen im Bierrausch die Köpfe ein. Da tyrannisierten mich die älteren Jungs (alles Deutsche) auf dem Dorffest. Da kamen die Jugendlichen aus dem anderen Stadtteil und haben ihre Opfer windelweich gedroschen. Und jetzt mal ganz ehrlich warum gestehen sie das den jugendliche Emigranten nicht auch zu ?? Ein Viertel der Bevölkerung in BW hat nunmal Migrationshintergrund. Diese Leute räumen ihren Müll weg , reparieren ihre Autos , und bauen ihre Wohnungen. Ja es lebt sich toll in Deutschland - aber das wäre ohne 25% Migrationsanteil nicht möglich. Dann wäre es noch deutlich schlechter um sie gestellt - so schlecht das sie gar nicht so viel kotzen könnten wie sie hier Unsinn reden.

Theres more than one nemy Hans

What does it say? I don't speak french.

They're basically a stupider version of orcs.

What do you want to do?

Look at the USA.

Some politicians can rape kids and the justice system is protecting them.
There are so many gangs in the USA and the police can do nothing.
The boarder is pretty much non existent.
The education system is build to make you dump if you aren't rich.
The rich live in protected neighborhoods.
If you are poor you will stay poor in modern USA.
The drug addicts are higher every day.
The degenerated gender "studies" are trying to destroy the last culture the USA has.
The Fake News are not only lying, but doing crime after crime after crime and the judges don't do anything because those judges are married with the CEO of Fake News No.1, the other judge is the brother of CEO of Fake News No. 2 and so on.

Do you want to know the worst thing? Even if ALL illegal immigrants (which are more like an invasion army) are getting thrown out of the country and the "people" are working together, they will always be crime and corruption. There will always be people who want to destroy others. "politic" is just another word for "war" and war always takes its victims.

The Russians are going to steamroll all of Europe aren't they... Jesus.

>what's the 2nd language you can speak?
>what's an online translator?

tl,dr back in the day it was Germans beating each other, now as there' are 25% migrants, they may do the beating too without being discriminated...

Schorndorf? What is so interesting about Schorndorf? If this is some news thing I'm pretty sure it's not reached me yet.

But apart from that, of course cucks of every nationality should be slaughtered alongside their masters just as well.

PS: Captcha's getting hard to solve - is there a new pedogate thread up?

>Schorndorf? What is so interesting about Schorndorf?

do you live in a cave?

youtube.com/watch?v=NKUM8wfsYig

Why would we? OP just posted a video about ongoing nigger invasion in Switzerland and we are biggest enemy of Europe again? Oh I noticed flag only now. Never mind then

the butthurt belt is real and getting played like a fiddle by NATO

Here's the funny part. I, as an American tourist coming to your country to experience, cherish, and appreciate your culture and history, receive far less welcome or consideration than do these invaders who want nothing more than to consume you. Bravo Swiss, Bravo.

No, I simply had not heard of it because the only news source that I have for this is Sup Forums. Thanks for the link.

They don't live there, they were passing by there to go to a local festivity (Braderie , something like a fish market once a year).

be mad at the (((people))) who sent them there. This is not an invasion devised by the somalis.

Does anybody know the language the guy speaks in the video? Is it Romansch?

All these kids will grow up and spawn +3 to +6 extra shits in ~10 years time

COPE

how do you not recognise German?

Nobody believes this

it's pretty well organized aCTUALLY, they are travelling in well maintained groups with special coordinators etc.

could be way worse , and the guy driving the car is an idiot, his children will become coal burners just to spite him

it's brügg, it has been infested by refugees already before 2000, mainly from Sri LAkna and the Balkans.

So yea, it's nothing new . It's also not a "small town" , more like a small (but irrelevant) city.

You deserve all the anger you get you xenophobe

What the fuck are they doing in Switzerland in the first place?

express.co.uk/news/world/759249/Migrants-claim-benefits-Switzerland-holiday-homelands-refugee

yw, normies have some good links sometimes
politikforen.net/showthread.php?177565-Massenrandale-in-Schorndorf-(BW)

Standard German is quite different
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_German

>There's like 8 bands of exclusively young men
Fucking hell. That's more blacks than I've ever seen in life.

Pls no.
I though Switzerland was mostly isolated/immune from this shit.
Is there nowhere left to run from the refugee menace?

yeah but still

fuck off we're full :^)

it's hilarious because the swiss are xenophobic as hell and were pressured into this by a me too hag

Wait. Are Arab refugees a meme? They're all fucking niggers.

Are you just figuring that out now?
90% of Syrian refugees are from Africa and Pakistan.

Interesting, I think I'll frequent those forums more from now on. Good find, ancapflag.

Sure. All these salafists and veiled woman are.
Christian terrorists get deported.

Yeee, trust some UK newspaper or the user that lives 5 min from there and knows what's what because he had to deal with albozergs from that region.

Hard choice really makes your neurons fire

Wut? You don't sound like a Suisse de Souche. Kys you Balkan nigger

At least they are Christian

Never change, Poland

Hmm, I wonder how this could be solved.

yeah, it's almost like they are being racist on purpose

You know, you're right. I want the browns gone, and they would be if my kin would just do something about it.

Non-whites are weak. They are nothing compared to the might of western civilization. We are the only thing that can destroy us, and now we are doing just that.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

we have to build a time machine and go back and stop FDR

Based immigrants!

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>Also checked
trips don't lie

dont take the words in this for real, the ironie in this text is strong.

Kirov reporting!
Airship ready
Maneuver props engaged

It's worse that they are fucking Christian because the Christ cucks will want them to stay even more.

This. I went to midnight mass in bumfuck nowhere in the middle of the alps. The priest was African.

White people? Because I don't see anti-immigration parties doing good in any country.

the flag
the text
7/10 bait
I'm mildly angry

well, that's pretty depressing, user

You should get depressed about your own country.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magdalene_Laundries_in_Ireland

Camp of the Saints

IT'S TIME TO GET SELFISH