Is it true that the Finish people are Asian?

Is it true that the Finish people are Asian?

I mean i know that the Samis are Mongolians, but they inhabit mostly Sweden and Norway.

I personally have seen blonde Fins, who looked like Albino Asians.

So tell me what you know!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease
youtube.com/watch?v=Yml3zU2g-fg
hel-looks.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Finns are Hapas.

>Finish
Jesus Christ.

Clorox Eskimos

That literally the most perfectly crafted female face. WE NEED MORE HAPAS!

Don't care if they got mong blood
Finnish death metal is among the worlds finest

We are 100% eskimos 100% siberian eskimos NOT mongolians. We are 100% asian and 100% eskimos. Get it right wite boi

Genes so pure it's actually become a problem:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease

At least they admit it unlike the Brits who are perfectly content to fuck their cousins for generations upon generations

>I personally have seen blonde Fins, who looked like Albino Asians.
Those would be people with Sami heritage.

This is true. We need to race mix more like americans. If you breed with your own race you're inbred.

all slaves are just rape babies of mongols

the mongol empire had literally fucked east europe up

My Finnfu is Marju.

She's just adorable. I know she's not conventionally hot, but I'd love to cuddle with her on a reindeer skin rug while drinking kossu after we had a good sauna and she cries in my arms (she has massive depression disorder) while I whisper "Rakastan sinua" to her over-and-over while I rock her in my arms.

never made it to finland though.

>tfw three of my cousins have Nasu-Hakola and I have the DAP12 and TREM2 gene markers for it and am just waiting for it to kill me.

Slaves? Slavs?

Mongols never reached Finland.

No.

She's adorable

Finngolian qts ftw

She really is.

Finnish and Sami are related though.
Our languages started to seperate 3000 years ago.

so as related as finns and africans?

Result of population bottlenecks.

Breeding within your own nation is dysgenic. Not like people have been doing it for hundreds of years

A lot of Fins are obviously part Asian.

this is some leftist propaganda. How come people living in iceland aren't dead if homogenius is bad?

Hahah

>Fins

It's Finns. Fins are what you find on sharks, Finns are what you find hanging in the sauna when they commit suicide after 60 days without sunlight.

>so as related as finns and africans?
Pretty much. Purebred Sami's are not white by any means, but those are extremely rare due to mixture with Finns/Swedes/Norwegians

Are Sami genes the most powerful in the world?

Linguistics =/= genetics. It's likely that Finnish KANGS conquered Sámi lands >3000 years ago and made them speak Finnish. Or it was due to economic trade, to be honest. But genetically, Sámi-Finnish intermixing seems pretty recent. Look at any old pictures of Sámi, they are all swarthy and have dark features. Black eyes. Nowadays some of them are blonde, because of mixing.

To my knowledge it's mostly Eastern Finns, or specific group within them ''savolaiset'' that were heavy on Wincesm a long time ago.

>Breeding within your own nation is dysgenic
Wasn't the optimal genetic distance for breeding at 3rd cousin? For hundreds of thousands years it was more likely that someone was distantly related to you instead of having your partner a complete stranger.

Joo.

finns are mongoloids. stop listening to finn posters, they are like canadians of europe.

known for their vibrant faggotry and acceptance of degeneracy that only a frozen mongoloid brain could allow

>Literal mountain nigger

Are Finnish-Estonian hybrids the Masterrace?

Look at those DSL.

People who say the Finnish have Asian genes are idiotic.

Our ancestors came somewhere from Asia (most likely near present day Mongolia and Russia), but they were completely their own race. That's why it's stupid to argue "but you came from Mongolia" and stuff like that.

You could say that two big families reside in Europe: The ones who came from Middle East thousands of years ago (98% of euros) and Finno-Ugric people (Finns, Estonians, Hungarians, Sami, and others). We look pretty much the same as Estonians, and Swedes (even tho we're not really related)

tldr: We came from Asia, just like other Europeans. We are our own race.

>Sofi Oksanen
kys
youtube.com/watch?v=Yml3zU2g-fg

She hates Russia, that's why I like her. As for her other "qualities," I find hate fucking after a heated debate to be some of the best sex.

WE

There are some people who have mongol eyes. Like 1%.

Here's a bunch of Finnish politicians. Judge for yourself if they're huwhite enough.

Have you heard of genetics? No? Yeah, I figured from your shit post.

>jews and swedes
>finns

OK

>Ynglinga
>semi-legendary royal Swedish clan during the Age of Migrations
You know that Odin is an ancestor according to Ynglingatal...

Looks green to me

>le fennoswede

Aren't the fennoswedes the jews of Finland?

Some are, some aren't

Finland's genetic history:
-Pure EHG admixture from 10000 BC to Neolithic.
-Sometime in the Neolithic a EHG-North Asian population came directly along the north coast.
-Corded Ware came from the Baltics, bringing EHG and CHG admixture.
-Bronze Age Germanics in Southwest Finland brought Mediterranean genes and some WHG.
-EHG-rich pre-Proto-Saamis appeared and pretty much absorbed everyone except the Germanics. This is when Saamis received their North Asian.
-Baltic Finns appeared, 99% identical to Balts and had high WHG admixture.
-Sometime after 300 AD Baltic Finns absorbed everyone else.

Truly the perfect mix of genes.

>The mountain Jew telling other they are degenerate
Okay. Homo :D

>Finnish ''humour''
If you wouldn't know that's humour, you probably thought they were serious.

50% finn and 50% swede is objectively the perfect human being.

Do we really have that many kikes in government? I only know of good old Ben Zyskowicz

t.Eternal swede

My mom is a fennoswede. Family owns part of a large bank.

>If you wouldn't know that's humour, you probably thought they were serious.
Agreed, a cameo by Adam Sandler would definitely make it better.
Maybe make some funny faces.

>Our ancestors came somewhere from Asia
You can't come from anywhere unless a genetically equivalent people are found somewhere else.

Around half of Finnish genes are from Mesolithic Western Europe. A quarter from the Middle East. The rest is from Siberia. This is "whiter" than most Europeans, so talking about Finns not being white is the same as saying Europeans are not white. You most likely are: 1. hostile to Europe, 2. vindictive. 3. ignorant, all at once.

I hope you get raped to death by a "New Swede."

Nalle's grandson?

No 80% Scandi and 20% Finnish is the perfect mix.

>Aren't the fennoswedes the jews of Finland?
Pretty much. Anything you can say about the Jew, you can also say about the fennoswede

WE. WERE. KINGS.

Those GERManics ain't wanna tell no truth

Also the reason why I hate Quebec so much. I can feel the leaf pain.

exactly one

The president of Finland

Is this her?(and not august frog?)

isn't she some american who larps finland? Like weaboo but instead of japanese culture it's finnish culture.

And the Ålanders are also the "Gibs me Dats" of Finland while speaking Swede.

We need to test a few of these there.

I'm fucking dying every time I see this meme

He keeps spamming ugly women. The Estonians he posts are much better looking and we like similar girls here too.

he's a good boy!

No.

Fennoswedes just want to preserve their culture. Can you really blame them? We have (state) TV in finnish etc. for the Finns living here (same for Sami). Fennoswedes have been in Finland for 100s of years.

Yup, that's Marju.

No, she's a Finn from Joensuu. That pic is a LARP of a comic character.

Post your best Sauli's

Do you have that gif of those Finnish girls at a hockey game who are waving the Suomi lipp and the one drops it?

Here is a page you guys will probably like

hel-looks.com/

>suomi lipp

good times

Just heard from my friend visiting Åland buying coffee
>How much?
>det kostar två yuros
>How much?
>två yuros
>What are you saying. Is that Finnish?
>två yuros
>I guess it's free then, bye.
> KAKSI EUROA! MAKSAA KAKSI EUROA!
>Perkele, I guess he can speak Finnish.

Some fennoswedes just have that old money that poor Finns don't. Stop complaining about privilege you nigger :D

There are at most a few fennoswedes (Wahlroos, Ahlström etc.) who have those big moneys.

Sorry no. I used to, but I recently lost my hd.

Finland's population is much smaller than other countries.
They would be okay if they had more people.

Same issue for me. I had it but couldn't recover it when I copied my dying HD.

4u

It's the same as Norway and Denmark for example. And much bigger than iceland.

club swagga, checkmate atheists

Just look in a mirror and see your slanted eyes you dumb chinks.
Done talking to self hating minorities now. Have a nice day chinklets.

I see that now. I took the finn memes too seriously.
You're all fucked then. Should have imported eastern europeans instead of muslims.

That Finnair on the back
>And to home

>she's not conventionally hot
What are you even talking about? What's there that's actually unattractive feature on her face?

Today I have learned...

Or maybe based black men like you cucks?

When I post Marju, people say she's not cute. I, for one, think she wife material.

I still fucking hate them. Fucking cunts, refusing to learn Finnish.

Iceland is 1/10th of Finland's population.