o
c
k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AQgxNHgPpuQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

big if true

shes gotta be larping at this point

Louise Ubermensch is the greatest troll ever. She is a pure infiltrator that spouts the crazyest liberalism known to man in order to drive normal people away from it.

Reminder that Doug Band has Hillary's emails.

Recap:
-Doug Band is CEO of Teneo Holdings
-Worked for Clinton Foundation/CGI
-Chelsea did an internal audit of CF/CGI
-Found all sorts of fucked up shit
-She shares with one of the Bush granddaughters
-John Podesta gets warned by Doug Band that Chelsea is blabbing to random people
-Cheryl Mills gets involved
-Chelsea accuses Doug's RHM of spying
-She says Ilya and secret service told her he was loading spyware on Clinton's computers. In fact, he had been doing this on many computers.
-Neera Tanden and Cheryl Mills start freaking out to Podesta that Joe Scarborough tweeted to "follow the money".
-They openly wonder who is leaking? Doug Band? Nope, says podesta. Podesta says it is Eric Braverman who is leaking. Braverman goes missing.
-Doug hates Chelsea- he and Podesta crack jokes about her.
-Podesta jokes to Band that he always says to Cheryl Mills that he wants the rights to the HBO movie/special.
-Doug Band warns many people that CF president, Laura Graham, called him last night suicidal about to drive her car into the Hudson River. He warns them it is Chelsea's internal audit that is the cause. Says it has been going in for months.
-Doug Band warns that if Chelsea keeps it up, "well once you start going down that road" he would have to blab on Bill for being highly illegal in many, many ways.
-Cheryl Mills and Podesta get involved and remove Laura Graham from her position.
-This is a very touchy topic for Laura says Cheryl Mills who tells John to be careful in the wording of the reshuffling recap company-wide bulletin memo.

My sources say the patient has somehow managed to obtain a smartphone and is tweeting from within a psychiatric facility.

A person made a tweet!!! Omg plz bump.

How can a psychotic bitch threaten an ex-navy officer like this

I never considered this. If true it's one of the most elaborate larps ever.

Mensch is /ourgirl/

She's been bamboozling retarded Democrats for so long, luring them deeper into crazytown.

My sources say 8 more years bitch.

It has to be this. She's like a left-wing Alex Jones, except a hundred times crazier.

If she's not controlled opposition for the right, I don't think she's even human

Brilliant

Gets better.
She is certifiable.

she started heatst, which leans right/libertarian. some of her older articles

Death penalty and execution? Trump can't catch a break.

my sources say your ass is going to be in my basement tomorrow, where me and my whole family will rape your tiny asshole with our Big Baltic Cocks until cows come home.
t i c k
t
o
c
k

Only two real options here; stupid fucking gash or plant.

Since being a plant is the more believable option here, its probably true.

>6 months into Trump we already have lefties calling for the guillotine

Wish I could say I was surprised

You'd be surprised how close to the truth you are. All will become clear in time.

>yuri bezmenov
>a former kgb agent, who was deployed to india to shill communism
> escaped to canada discuised as a hippy
>died in 1993
>oh shit this tweet totally proves muh russian narrative

fuck can these wannabe women reporters even do a simple google check?!

>Before the rally
>Cuts off date and time stamp

>sources

No wonder the lunatic fringe is starting to eat itself. They are just realizing that God Emperor is actually President. The suicides start in November.

>which leans right/libertarian

If you believe that garbage, then I have a bridge to sell you.

which way does it lean?

I remember that crazy cunt. She says she has superpowers.

youtube.com/watch?v=AQgxNHgPpuQ

if you look at the rest of the thread you'll realize she's trolling the #resist crew.

SHE LITEARLLY WORKS FOR MILO YOU DUMBASSES

been tickin and tockin for over a year now. lmao

What a disgusting bitch. I hate menschy cunt

This can't be real

>which way does it lean?

Towards Israel.

I know everybody is shilling unsourced claims lately, but it is pretty bad when I actually recognize some random person on Twitter because they have shilled so much.