Immigration

Why is it so hard for a white guy from England to move to the United States?

>H1B is a like entering a lottery
>Not many companies in the USA actually want/can afford H1Bs
>You're also competing with all the Chinese/Indians who horde the immigration process, setting it back years.
>Marriage does not guarantee you a greencard, you're also then stuck with a wife you only married to get it.
>"But user, it's easy if you have a doctorate or $1m+"

You would of thought since:
- The US has a 90%+ positive opinion of the UK.
- We've been the closest of allies since WW2,
- Five-eye agreement
- Historical, Cultural & Political ties
- your current present is half-Scottish and an Anglophile

We should have a fast track to green cards, and we should also not require a H1B. An "ancestral right" to live in the USA if you will.

So explain yourself Americans? And if you are for this, why have you not pushed this?

(I'd also like this the other way around, Americans should also have the right to work and live here in the UK. This thread is about USA immigration though because it is a lot harder than ours).

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924
youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/jeff-sessions-1924-immigration/512591/
youtube
hooktube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
theatlantic
archive.is/HBNJh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Celler
gov.uk/global-entry-usa
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/09/us-want-armed-immigration-officers-british-airports-radical2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

president* should of spell-checked before posting.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924
>The Johnson-Reed act (or the immigration act of 1924) opened immigration from Europe and Canada and restricted immigration from Asia and Africa.

I would like something similar to the Johnson-Reed act reinstated.
There is hope considering Jeff Sessions praised it.

They would rather have chinese and indians than British. They hate us, they threw our tea into the harbour also, never 4get

All I hear or read about is the "Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1965".

I just can't honestly see this happening though without a large group calling it racist or something for giving Europeans "special" treatment. In your honest opinion how likely is something like this 1924 act?

inb4 the harbour incident is still a legit reason for this prejudice.

With H1B, the more you pay in, the more likely you will be granted residency. You should only do it if you are willing to invest more than $5 million.

also from the wiki page "the 1924 Act put an end to a period where the United States essentially had open borders."

>When you realise this literally wasn't a problem 93 years ago and I could just show up.

>>"But user, it's easy if you have a doctorate or $1m+"

Neither a doctorate or 1 million ends up handing you a visa.

For the high investment visa, you need 1.4 million and that is still subject to various other requirements.

As to a "doctorate", you still need a job and a sponsor employer. Or you need to be a professor etc.

There simply are just two major legal ways to end up in the US, A. you have a family connection (preferably marriage) or B. you are on a student visa and then take advantage of post-degree visa shit or employers sponsoring you.

(((They))) don't want more whites moving here so (((they))) can breed us out.

Also, what gives you the right to move there just because you share a bit of history? You need to prove your worth and skills to the country. It's no good just opening the floodgate to any old white trash.

Basically the 1% is fucking the rest of us over. The ones who can afford to let their children get doctorates from expensive universities or just open a business in the US!

So basically, it's a bullshit system.

When are we gonna DO something about (((THEM))).

It has some likeliness to it, Jeff Sessions praised it and Trump talked about how he wants more immigration from Europe:
>Trump calls for more European immigrationg: youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
>Sessions praising 1924 immigration act: theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/jeff-sessions-1924-immigration/512591/
Most US immigration nowadays is coming from Mexico and South America, it's really bad.

>youtube com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
hooktube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
>theatlantic com/politics/archive/2017/01/jeff-sessions-1924-immigration/512591
archive.is/HBNJh

Not all rich people people are bad. Some have good moral values. I agree that it should be easier to emigrate, but not so easy that any old Dick or Harry can go where they want.

>immigrationg
immigration

fucking typing is shit dammit

Bump for intrest on topic. Too many shill threads going on anyway.

Well then why don't we separate England into different sections so you can prove yourself before you can leave your county?

Why should an American who's European grandparents strolled into America with no hassle have any right to be there either but then tell me I can't?

Being born there = citizenship, is the most bullshit thing any faggot could luck into. Why don't we all do skill exams or some shit?

If you where to just stay here I guarantee no one would deport you.

Unless you're brown.

Very interesting hopefully it doesn't just get swept under the rug.

what do you do OP?
they want to make sure that you'll contribute to society if you move here.

H1-B is for skilled immigrants and you don't need $5M for it. for properly filled out applications that are not exempt from the cap, it's a lottery, completely random.

overstay without a driver's license or meaningful ID or such is not so fun either.

>So basically, it's a bullshit system.
Yes, it is.

But what can Americans do? How would you decide who can come to America and who not? And how many people are allowed to come each year? Let us say 600,000 people can come legally, that is 50,000 per year. If you rank them, I am sure a Brit without some family connection or 1.5 million in investment money etc. could come to America.

And I very much doubt America could set a significantly higher immigration quota. People would riot.

The immigration act of 1965 is what is causing the US to become a white-minority country

it was made by a fucking jew:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Celler
>the international jewish clique doesn't exi-

Because the people that went to America had the balls to reject the nanny state monarchy of this country and make a better life for themselves. The ones that stayed here were basically cucks. Truth hurts.

Like I said above, it should be easier, but not too easy. Would you seriously want easy as shit immigration in your country? I wouldn't. It needs to be for the most skilled workers.

And also at the very least he makes some good points about educating these people at the highest levels. Then its like sefl inflicted brain drain by involuntarily kicking them out.

I meant with H1B, the more money you invest with, the higher chance you will gain residency.

>they threw our tea into the harbour also

Cunts.

Most Brits that would come here would be Lefty liberals.

Sorry not sorry, but yeah, fuck off were full.

Its hard enough dealing with all these hordes of shitskins and spics as it is, nevermind dealing with subvervise left wing Eurocucks sabotaging our progress.

You make some intresting points like how it shouldn't be an easy task. But it shouldn't be near impossible. We can't deny though that u.s immigration laws seem to have a bias for 3rd world countries. Why i don't know but should lean toward more developed countries like Europe etc.

beep boop

I don't mind rich people who actually earned their wealth. Its the children of rich people i despise, the ones who have done fuck all but can do whatever the fuck they want (Like the royal family for example). And you're right, not everyone don't put the bar on the ground, just lower it A LOT.

At least you didn't spell "President" as "present" in the OP.

Thanks for the bump friendo

Bullshit, remember if you get caught, all other attempts go bye bye, you know have nerve-racking that life is?

I'm pessimistic, so I'm gonna assume it will.

I am a software engineer, I currently look after an intranet system, build tools to automate others jobs etc.

I hate the H1-B system with a passion.

I don't know the answers I just know what I want. :(

I fear this will harm British/Americans relations in future generations.

will reply to more, stop posting so fast

Tell me about it lad, my fiancee is doing the same in the other direction (she's a yank coming over here to marry me) and while it's not quite as awful as trying to get into the USA as a Brit, it's still pretty shit.

Anyone from anywhere in the EU can literally just waltz into Britain.

Any POOR UNDERPRIVILEGED MIGRANT with a sob story can either get some lefty faggot to help them get in, or just claim asylum in any EU country and then come here legally (dunno why they cling to lorries instead, maybe they're just retarded?)

But my white American fiancee wanting to move here so she can marry me and settle down with me? Whoa there lad, you need to prove beyond doubt:

1: A satisfactory level of income
2: Housing of the required standard (with inspection certificate)
3: The genuine nature of the relationship
4: That you've made arrangements to go through with the ceremony (this is a catch 22 for anyone unprepared, too, since you can't give notification to marry unless they're already ON the right visa, but you can't get the visa unless you can prove you intend to marry)
5: That they've paid up every time they've used the NHS while over here before (Hope you kept receipts!)

And more besides!

Oh, and I have to sign a declaration stating that if she has to claim any public funds for anything for the first 5 years I can be prosecuted, and if she leaves me and I don't (((pay for her upkeep))) while we're separated I can be prosecuted.

Oh, and it also costs:

£1240 to apply for the fiancee visa in the first place
~£1000 or so to (((extend))) that into a spouse visa after we actually marry
~£600 or so to allow her to use the NHS while she's here (you can't opt out of this and just say you'll go private healthcare, either)

Oh, and they can arbitrarily decline you if they want to.

And it takes 12 weeks for them to consider the application.

But it's okay, because 70 IQ "migrants", muzzies and other mongs can flood in.

Ehhhh, not really. Investment has nothing really to do with H1-B and getting a green card, at least not specifically.

If you can invest more than $500,000 in a business that creates 10 or more jobs and the government likes you, then you can get an unconditional green card under EB-5.

If you come from pretty much anywhere else than India or China and your employer is willing to sponsor you for a green card (requires master's degree or bachelor's plus five years professional experience), then you can apply pretty much immediately after getting the first H1-B for a green card under EB-2.

bump for MAGA and MEGA

I'd love more whites here, especially brits, we share a common culture, history, and we have similar values. I've tried to push some sort of free movement among the five eyes, I've emailed representatives, I've talked to my social circle, but I don't think we will see this anytime soon.

For now we will have to live with only knowing each other online sadly.

because of anti-white racism, as part of post modern neo marxism.
every resource "must be" utilized to help people in third world countries getting rich. That is why 83% of the H1Bs go to indian citizens. Friends, family, nation, ourselves "must be" sacrificed 100% for these gods (third world people) of the neo marxist religion.

>software engineer
That's one of the best jobs to make a specialty case for under H1-B, without knowing exactly the software you work on or your education/professional experience background, it is really not that hard to get an H1-B. My employer can't find qualified talent in the US and we bring people over from Ireland & elsewhere on H1-B routinely. And this is not your offshore bullshit peanuts pay, they're all making $90K+ USD/yr. But it's specific skills in a specific area, we look at our foreign subsidiaries for good workers and then work with them for H1-B if they're game.

If you're considered a manager, there's also the L-1 Visa for intercompany transfer.

U raised in UK so u got better education than most of indians or chineses but still it is hard for u to compete with them, u dont see that the flaw is in u?

>I just can't honestly see this happening though without a large group calling it racist or something for giving Europeans "special" treatment. In your honest opinion how likely is something like this 1924 act?
In all honesty, it's won't happen in a foreseeable future.
Remember, we are 62% white now, you'd have to get near unanimous white votes for something like the 1924 act to be passed, and most people are afraid of being labeled racist. We may see something if white people wake up though.

So what am i getting is that english people actually can't immigrate to the united states?

Then how am I supposed to get my girlfriend to immigrate over here then???

"WE WUZ BUILT AS A NATION OF IMMIGRANTZ DUHH"

People who say this are autistic. We were a nation of WHITE EUROPEAN IMMIGRANTS.

>>We should have a fast track to green cards, and we should also not require a H1B. An "ancestral right" to live in the USA if you will.

The problem with this is that that would then allow all of the terrorists hiding in the UK a free boat over to the USA. White brits should be allowed over.

Girlfriend is from Wyoming. We went over to visit her family and made a bit of a road trip out of it, so we decided to land at New York and drive over. Going through customs and they decided to quiz us both for hours about green card marriages. When it came to signing the form about receiving espionage training and military training (which I have), I explained to them my position and gave them some details which they spent another two hours "validating." They then begrudgingly let us in.

Her father is a G-Man and when I mentioned it to him, he told me some real horror stories. Under Obama they seemed to have it in for anyone who wasn't from the third world and since the Democrats lost the various officials in relation to the borders/immigration just carried on his work.

Actual Americans, not Harlemeesha and DeLa O'Obama, couldn't be nicer. Shame about the baboons they employ to work the borders. I must have counted about 2000 pairs of sandals, saris and man skirts go past without an issue under the small strip of clear glass in the "interrogation" room, as I filled in form after form.

Next time they can visit here.

You can. If you are willing to go through some of the most hellish form filling ever known by man. It's like trying to get a passport or a colour television in North Korea, technically possible but not happening for most people.

Your only real bet is marriage, or investment. I was willing to do both but after the aforementioned experience I'm seriously doubting the latter.

The United States was clearly meant to be a white country.

pic related

fuck off m8, we've got enough problem demographics without inviting millions of Pedros over as well.

US Customs are anal retentive, I'm a citizen with low risk traveler status (backround checked by customs) and I STILL got picked for secondary driving back from Canada for them to search my car for over an hour.

If you end up in the US regularly then apply for Global Entry and it makes customs much easier (generally), if you don't then whatever.

gov.uk/global-entry-usa

because nothing gets between the burger and his beloved pet niggers or beaners they are more degenerate than swedes

nothing personnel, kid

I met a pollack who got his green card after a 3 year process, what's your excuse?

>Actual Americans, not Harlemeesha and DeLa O'Obama, couldn't be nicer.
This couldn't be truer.

I can still feel the 1950s happy american suburb thing when I go to all white places. People wave, say hello, smile, all that shit when I check the mail. Then I go to a diverse area, and suddenly if you look at somebody they give you a dirty look or quickly look away to avoid confrontation.

How did you like Wyoming? What part of the state did you visit?

Probably got lucky through the lottery. Let me play devils advocate for sec and assume the politicians in the 60s had a decent idea at heart. The probably couldn't have expected such a growth rate in 3rd world shitholes or the mass influx of immigration from the asians countries. Everyone wants a piece of that american pie. But its too rigged for Europeans, the idea of the 60s where you'd have a continuous mass eu immigration is over. Again playing devils advocate for a sec i assume the idea was that eu immigration was going to last. And that they would limit it with the most well educated and versed sorta what they did the the nazis in 45 and 50s.

There is no process for Brits to go through, that's my fucking excuse you privileged little shit.

>Yuroper
>calls me privileged
Ever take a look at what the naturalization process in England is?

Just move your official residence to poland while the EU is still in effect and apply from there cuckboy. Also, gibs UK citizenship.

>gibs UK citizenship

Why would you want to move here? It's 100 times worse here than in the states.

>>Yuroper
>>calls me privileged
You have no idea how good you've got it. You beta fucks bitch and moan about your housing market all the time when it's a fucking steal compared to ours. We got shoebox sized houses for 300k. 300k gets you a 4 or 5 bedroom house in the US.

See this? This is middle class in the UK. Typical UK street. 300k per house.

Just want the citizenship. Already have an EU passport, I want to collect all the western traveling privileges.

That's what its like in the cities in America, where most of us live. As a generation neither of us have it very good, but at least your police state is weaker and you have some social benefits.

We are all have nots after all, but a person who lives in a country with one of the strictest naturalization processes in the west (not that that means much anymore, but still) telling me I am privileged because I cited an example of a white european immigrant getting in without much trouble is rich.

absolute bollocks - houses cost that much in London(istan), get the fuck out of the capitol cuck boy

So if I get the balls to reject my nanny state and get to the US by myself do i win? or am i shot on sight or sent back? Also the people who stayed ended up building the greatest empire of all time? Remember the US wasn't instantly a super power in the 1700s.

But I completely agree, not super duper easy. Just simple and fair.

Are you brain dead?

It fucking hurts, and applying in any direction makes me feel like a criminal for even wanting to.
The best part is when you fuck up a step and have to wait 6 months to find out and do it again.

There is even an English flag in the background for fuck sake, let me in. MAGA == Brexit > MEGA.

I cannot live with the fact this will not happen in my lifetime. If I am old and dying by the time this passes I will take it out on that generation.

Also I'd love more white Americans here too, for the same reasons.

Sickening

It's backend intranet mostly, Javascript (Not basic stuff, NodeJS, threejs, electron etc), PHP, SQl, a bit of Java etc.

That is just my job however, I feel comfortable most languages (C, C++, C#, Python etc), web dev just seems like the future to me (since its OS independent and accessible anywhere).

There are more of them, 1 billion Indian vs 60 million Britains. naturally the Indians are gonna end up with the smart people.

>That's what its like in the cities in America, where most of us live.
The picture you're seeing is not city. This is the closest we get to "suburbs". This is what 90% of our population live in. The middle class live in this, imagine what the lower class live in, they're in lesser conditions.

Your city houses are cheaper than our city houses. Your suburb houses are cheaper than our "suburb" houses. Americans are just whiny little beta faggots, your housing market is a fucking steal but you're all too lazy to work for it.

>you have some social benefits.
The NHS is a fucking meme. Any Tom, Dick and Harry can be a "doctor". They employ "doctors", who, when you give them your symptoms, they literally just type them into Google and print off some web pages off GOOGLE. Then if the problem persists or if the web page points to a severe problem they schedule you an appointment at the hospital. You attend the appointment, get a diagnosis. If you need further treatment at the same hospital have fun waiting literally 8 hours before your turn.

>at least your police state is weaker
We have nothing to fight them with and our police state is way more severe than yours. When was the last time an American was imprisoned for criticizing Islam on Twitter? How many Muslim / Indian rape gangs have you guys had that the police knew about but refused to do anything about? How about your TV license which is used to fund Marxist propaganda?

>houses cost that much in London(istan),
You're out of your fucking mind. You must be 13 years old who has never once looked at the market in his life, cause you have no fucking need to. A house in London would be a million at least.

>When the brown man with the Mexican last name tells me: "We Americans don't want you here"
^ This is another thing that hurts deeply; And that goes to 61% 60% 59% etc it's just gonna hurt more. INVASION BY IMMIGRATION.

Marriage is the best and quickest option. Unless you have a few years of waiting to spare?

The fucking terrorists are the reason we can't have this, i fucking hate them. It's all there fault! Remember going to the airport before 9/11? It will never be like that again.

Airport interrogation is cancer, "You might not be a terrorist, but for the next 4 hours we'll treat you like one". I'm too scared to visit the US now because I'd get too nervous if that happened to me.

I wish we could bring your founding fathers back from the dead and get their opinions directly. Everything would be so much better.

Did you know we might be getting armed US guards at our airports now too, won't that be fun.

Woaaahhh, is he solid gold and made of 4 leaf clovers? I'd like to meet this wizard!? Holy fuck :O

I get the strange impression this is some MI5 astroturfing trying to convince young englishmen not to move to America.

Come home white men! Its not that hard.

Also, the housing market in America is fucked, the average american millenial is in the same straights when it comes to being able to afford property as the average british and australian and canadian millenial.

Traitor.

>Its not that hard.
t. someone who has never once looked at the immigration process for his country

Anyone who stays loyal to this country is a beta cuck loser who deserves the garbage this country shits onto him.

>Did you know we might be getting armed US guards at our airports now too, won't that be fun.
Any source?

>the average american millenial is in the same straights when it comes to being able to afford property as the average british
Check your privilege. You shouldn't be so presumptuous about topics you clearly know nothing about.

>It's backend intranet mostly, Javascript (Not basic stuff, NodeJS, threejs, electron etc), PHP, SQl, a bit of Java etc.
Afraid to say programming alone isn't considered specialty. Get into some enterprise software, then you'll have a specialized skill to transfer over to the states.

>Airport interrogation is cancer, "You might not be a terrorist, but for the next 4 hours we'll treat you like one". I'm too scared to visit the US now because I'd get too nervous if that happened to me.
Dude, every country wants to know the cut of someone's jib before they let you enter. If you're of a low risk background (e.g. decently wealthy white visiting a poor African country, or businessman on a work visa) they're generally casual, but if traveling for leisure/personal reasons most countries are going to grill you a bit. Even as someone with a work permit I still get occasionally grilled on my entry to Canada.

It was that Goddamn immigration bill from the '60s. Our fellow Anglos should rightfully be first in line, followed by other allied Euros, followed by Japs and other non-Euro first-world allies, followed by others.

Yeah, we were super careful not to miss any steps. Spent over a year feeling it out and researching and making sure everything was in order, talked to loads of people who'd done it, even paid for a couple of hours of an immigration solicitor's time to run it all by - for all the good that did.

That's something they don't tell you. The "immigration solicitors" in this country, certainly all the ones I found on the resource gov.uk links to for finding them, are ALL fucking muslims, sheboons, etc. Every last fucking one.

The one I saw was some unprofessional black woman in her early 20s operating out of some hellhole in a city centre, some building full of jabbering Somalis and other shit. We met in some tiny windowless "office" that she clearly didn't have sole rights to. I had a lot of complicated questions that threw her off guard. She didn't even know the difference between net and gross income for fuck's sake.

Honestly, it was that encounter (around a year ago now) that finally pushed me into race realism.

here
By the way I said "programming", but from a job perspective web development and programming are considered essentially the same by most governments. It's the other skills/responsibilities that define you as a Software Engineer/Computer Systems Analyst and a step beyond that.

Sorry we only accept brown people

As someone who worked in a US attorney office dealing with H1-Bs. It's because you have to justify to the USDOL that you aren't taking a job that an American citizen could do. It takes a lot of time, energy and cash to successfully compile enough evidence to convince the DOL. That and the actual USCIS application is awful.

Just come, Irish people do it all the time.

My brother is marrying his British fiancee and bringing her to the US soon, and I don't think they are having any trouble with the immigration. I've been to the UK plenty of times and love the people and our shared values and history. Best of luck to you, britbro.

I don't even know what you think about emigrating but i wouldn't even dare moving yi the US without having at least 150k -250k in my account. And that's if i know i have somewhat cheap property to buy.

r u a grill?

What about my post gave the impression I was a female?

I'm going to the US this year and will hopefully overstay on my visa waiver and become a good'ol illegal.

You should do the same OP. The immigration system for the US is fucking stupid and its stupid in most countries anyways.

I refuse to live in this literal Orwellian shithole and all of the EU is almost the same, its either a Orwellian shithole or a actual shithole and every single nation has its own special snowflake language.

You type like a pansy.

The hormone pills must be working better than expected, then. ;)

>When you start to get replies about how easy it is to move to the US. And they wonder why you anhero.

see , I wish more people would look into this before telling me how easy it is. it fucking sucks.

You are right about millennials being fucked, but its all good 2030+ everything goes to shit so we're all good.

How can anyone be loyal to a country? I have never understood this. I put this almost on par with brand-loyalty.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/09/us-want-armed-immigration-officers-british-airports-radical2/

You know how many years it could take me to become specialised enough to even qualify? I regret making this thread :(

Please make it real, i beg you :'(

The deeper I look into this subject the more racist and xenophobic I am becoming.

Should of just been born there, gonna re-roll my character

I know

I fucking hate this system

Marriage is the easiest way, but is still bullshit. Ask them about it.

It's not about finding the easy way. I'm upset because we have to.

Awwwww shiieeetttt

You are not competing with Chinese and Indians specifically because they have their own quota caps for green cards.

Holy shit man you're right. I bought a six acre farm with a creek and a 4 bed house (built when shit was meant to last, not this cheap pine and drywall shit) for 2/3 what you paid for your cell!

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/09/us-want-armed-immigration-officers-british-airports-radical2/
you're kidding right
>pic related

kek, show boipussi pls.

>also not require a H1B
UK was also sucking a wrong dick for last few decades. And such things always work both ways. Ask yourself what are the chances of UK going working visa free with USA?

I welcome you! We need more white illegals. Don't be posses when people advocate for your removal though.

>Why is it so hard for a white guy from England to move to the United States?
Because you aren't a shit-brown terrorist and that's the only kind of immigrant the kikes that run our country want.

here
Found an alternative source for the article. It is designed to inflame you and anger you.

Basically, the negotiation is to have US Customs Preclearance at Manchester and Edinburgh. Heathrow believes they are too large/inflexible to change, Gatwick ain't interested.

For those airports you would clear US Customs in the UK, rather than in London. This is done at two airports in Ireland, most major airports in Canada, and other locations. It makes connecting within the US super convenient, and also means all customs delays/denials occur on home turf. If you're delayed, you can either go home or wait it out, if you're denied, you can go home instead of being denied entry on foreign turf.

Main point is, "US FOREIGN GUARDS ON FOREIGN SOIL" makes for easy bait but within the customs area, it's up to what the foreign country agrees. And we don't bill for preclearance. The preclearance is paid for under the custom fees that we charge in ticketing, which are no different in the US than they are at preclearance. But we save a lot of security risk and cost to fly a person back home if we deny them at preclearance, so we do it at key locations.

>For those airports you would clear US Customs in the UK, rather than in London.
Brainfart. Meant clear in the UK rather than US (stateside).

>its either a Orwellian shithole or a actual shithole and every single nation has its own special snowflake language.

you're upset that culture and cultural differences exist?

its because you say "football" and not soccer. you cuck

I'm competing directly for the jobs that offer the H1Bs.

Sorry, I've confused myself. Do you "you're kidding right" as in:
a) This is unbelievable
b) This is nothing
c) You believe this source? lol
d) something else

sorry I'm having a conversation with like 10 people atm.

It's unrealistic :(

yeah :'(

I wish I could just wake up one day and have this be an actual option. fucking hate life

When you put it like that, it seems a lot better, doing that sort of stuff before the actual flight makes a lot of sense.

(you)

>Most Brits that would come here would be Lefty liberals.
Actually most lefty liberals here in the UK absolutely hate America. The same Brits who snort at Americans for their gun rights and religiosity are the cunts who always vote Labour or worse. If you opened the gates to Brits I suspect you would get a lot of productive whites emigrating because they like the way America is, not because they want to change it.

Of course, in a perfect world you could put racial filters on immigration which would make everything a lot easier.

>Airports
Well dude, he recieved foreign espionage training. You can't seriously expect expedient (legal) travel to a foreign nation with such skills being publicly known.

You don't want more white people?

Getting a spousal visa in America for a foreign spouse is a fucking nightmare.

They were smart enough to not feed the apes in the third world back in the day.

Just for some clarification, my main reason for moving is most of my friends (best friends 15+ years) are all from Ohio. I would just want to help where ever I can and try to make things better for them. I don't want to force my culture or philosophy onto them. I also don't mind having a shit job or shit life either, as long as my friends are happy. (Pretty gay reply I know, but its anonymous so its all good)

It's truly awful, if you been through it, I feel bad for you.

I feel like Al Gore trying to sell the concept of climate change to Americans. We know the system is broken and change needs to be made. But no matter how loudly I shout shit doesn't get done.

>"Oh i don't want do dang limey in my dang country"
>"Hey wait why can't my Scottish wife move here?"

Don't you 404 on me thread! This is an important political issue and people should care for fucks sake.

Ok, that not indians problem, in capitalist system they will care only about the qualifications, u need more efforts to get those so u can compete