Identitarians bought a ship with donations. Their mission is:

Identitarians bought a ship with donations. Their mission is:

>We want to start an identitarian search-and-rescue (SAR) mission in July on the Libyan coast. Our goal is to document the doings of the NGOs, expose their collaboration with the human smugglers, and intervene if they do something illegal.

>We will reach out to the Libyan Coast Guard and offer them our help as a recon ship. Our goal is to step in where our politicians are failing and to do what is necessary to stop the deadly illegal migration into Europe.

>If we get an SOS signal, we will of course save the people in distress — and hand them over to the Libyan Coast Guard to make sure that they are brought to the closest harbour, according to international law. We will not enter territorial waters without their permission!

>Defend Europe will make the Mediterrenean Sea more safe. An additional ship is able to answer SOS calls and our “No Way” policy for illegal immigration will discourage human traffickers and NGOs to lure people into the sea.

youtube.com/watch?v=f33kLUdaxKw
twitter.com/DefendEuropeID

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

wesearchr.com/bounties/defend-europe-identitarian-sar-mission-on-the-libyan-coast
identitaere-bewegung.de/spenden/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Glorious.

Too bad it isn't armed or they could gun down the invasion landing crafts.

They better bring some aks with them or the niggers and smugglers will kill them

>niggers and smugglers will kill them

how are the betting quotes for "they asked for it" framing by msm

Btfo Hans your land is ours now be quiet while we enjoy your women.

What are you gonning to do when the ngo-shuttle-service is stopped and you get deported?

Only a tiny minority supports this madness.

Is there a gofundme or something similar set up so anons can send you shekels to support your mission?

They should buy the old DDR fleet of that asian nigger country who got them basically for nothing.

Many (((funding platforms))) closed their accounts.

Still active: wesearchr.com/bounties/defend-europe-identitarian-sar-mission-on-the-libyan-coast

You can donate to german/austrian/french IB and tell them what you wante it to be used for. I guess that should work. Bitcoin available, at least in germany.

identitaere-bewegung.de/spenden/

Would one of you be interested in making an /Identitarian General/ thread? There seems to be a lot of discussions about you lately, and it could be a good way of keeping up with what you're doing

If you receive an SOS you're allowed to enter territorial waters without permission to assist.

Holy shit hire a maritime lawyer this shit ain't complicated.

I'm not a member. I've read their manifesto some time ago and I agree for the most part. I just recently started to follow Martin Sellner (austrian) on youtube and twitter.

A general would great. They are very active on social media so getting content for a general is easy and I've seen some threads by members before. I'm pretty sure they would participate.

They'll be killed on their way back to libya

Libyan cost guard and ngos sometimes compete for the "refugees". If Libyan cost guard can pick them up then this is preferable because it avoids unnecessary risk from the refugees that won't be happy about getting brought back to Libya.

Any member of GI interested in weighing in? I'm sure it would be pretty succesful

I'd still talk to a lawyer because you could possibly get in legal trouble for not responding to an SOS just because it's inside territorial waters, but responding to them outside.

>tiny minority
Yet AfD opposing this is only 8% of the voter base. Sorry Otto your nation is ours I'm months away from permanent residency. Look at us we're the Germans now.

Martin Sellner is a law student. I would be surprised if they didn't get advice on the legal issues surrounding this mission. Learning about this is probably mandatory part of naval training anyways.

It will encounter a sudden "storm" and sink.

Good to see they are doing what they told us they'd do with the donations. It's rare to see a movement actually built on truths. Keep it up GI

Generally the law in the USA is that bystanders have no duty or requirement to act, whole I'm Europe they will punish you if you don't act. But if they're in international waters, usually, I think, you're treated with the laws of your nation or something along those lines.

That's why you're not able to commit murder in international waters. But the law gets more grey on the subject but there are treated governing it but I can't recall the name.

While in*

You are under the laws of the nation whose flag you fly. the C-Star flies a Mongolian flag I believe.

Also the ships crew are used to providing security for ships going around the horn of africa (somali pirates) so the guys will be safe.

no one can best maddin

>no one
*teleports behind you*

>giving money to scammers

Never learn, /p*l/

she's such a qt3.14

I guess defending your people is in the same category as roads with you guys.

>scammers
proven long term track record. supported by many in the european new right.

correct

she is so autistic

correct

/IG/ would be great to introduce newbies like me to the movement and provide them with all the necessary links and gather all the important information while also updating people on new happenings.

identitarian thread: