"I don't smoke marijuana, but I think it should be legalized."

"I don't smoke marijuana, but I think it should be legalized."

Said no one, EVER.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zNT8Zo_sfwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

legalize it and tax it, people are gonna smoke anyway. use some of the income for good.

Shut up, degenerate stoner.

"Oh look, it'sthis thread again"

legalize it

Eat a bullet.

weed should be legalized - any one who isn't a moron
remember to sage all slide threads

Anyone who supports legalizing marijuana is a fucking stoner who needs to fucking bleed out on the curb. I fucking hate these fucking leftist degenerates, and all I ever fantasize about is killing them.

I don't smoke it because if my job. I would if I could and it would be nice if it was legal.
My mother uses to to combat the side effects of her chemo therapy treatments.

I do Not smoke marijuana and I think it should be legal

This.
But include it in the ads attacking tobacco, since it's just as bad.

checked & keked

Go fuck yourself and your whore cunt mother.

i said this.
if someone smokes it once a week, why not?
i hate potheads but it is fucking stupid to have alcohol legal and other less harmfull drugs not.

"Good people don't smoke marijuana, that's why I'm going to take away your house and all your worldly possessions if I so much as suspect you've ever been in the same room as pot."

-Attorney General Jeff Sessions

I don't have a problem with that.

Pretty sure Nixon said this

You're no Nazi, that's for sure.

Its a fucking weed. So its massive waste of time to try and control it when anyone can grow it.

Now Meth, cocaine and heroin make people into kills. So its pretty obvious what the war on drugs priority should be.

I don't smoke marijuana, but I think it should be legalized. Just don't absolve people of personal responsibility.

I'm not a commie and don't need the state telling people what to do with their bodies. I also don't want state sponsored health care for the same reason.

If people want to melt down pine cones and dog shit to inject in their veins, I don't give a fuck.

DUDE WEED LMAO

Oh, look, another degenerate pothead hiding behind a gayass leftist flag.

>all the kids that never paid attention to me high school smoked weed so I don't like it

You should fantasize about killing yourself you stormnigger faggot

Careful what ya say about meth its obvious OP is on it.

you aren't one too retard, or are you 90+ years old?

"Hey user, why should weed be illegal"

"Muh degeneracy , Muh potheads"

Sup Forums has never had a convincing argument against the legalization of weed.

I don't smoke marijuana, but I think it should not be a schedule I drug.

I 200% believe this.
Still would not user it if it were legalized

Said anyone who doesnt believe it's the role of the government to legislate morality. Go to church if you need a better moral compass you godless faggot.

*autistic screeching*

>calls out logical fallacies
>uses a False equivalency

You have a nigger tier IQ

I think the fallacy lies in the fact that the person on the right is taking a conversation about weed to the absolute extremes
>B-B-B..but if weed is ok then that makes all this shit ok

Actually that is what a lot of people have said. You also shouldn't base your personal policies on what the majority of people say they believe.

>I don't smoke marijuana, but I think it should be legalized.

I did, now what ?

FPBP as usual

Don't respond to Quentin posters.

That's a pretty bold statement, and I can refute it by it not being true. I don't smoke it and think it should be legal. It's easy tax income, and why shouldn't we let adults choose what to put in their own bodies?

I don't, but I don't care if other people do and it's a waste of my taxes to jail people over it. I'd rather them MAKE tax money off it instead of spend $30,000 a year just to fund the prison industrial complex. Make it legal to do as long as it's in their own home, cuck the black market and drive the cartels out of business

Too bad you don't have the balls to ever go through with it. You are a pacifist with a dirty mouth who would be too obese to cut it in the Hitler youth you fake nazi nobody

I'm fine with sick people having marijuana because I think it actually helps them but fuck we can't just have any random retard smoking it. You can't test for DUI with marijuana. Innocent people will die.

I literally don't smoke it and I think it should be legalized.
I also don't like guns and I think they should be legal. I never fucked a hooker and I think you should be able to legally fuck them.

Get the fuck back to plebbit you freedom hating faggot

There's actually newer tests out that can check for THC in saliva and shit that they're rolling out in Washington and California I think.

>Innocent people will die
Hohoho I think we found who's running for the dems next election

>Too bad you don't have the balls to ever go through with it.

You're first, cocksucker.

That would be you, because you're a P.C., homo, leftist kike.

you act like legalising weed is a partisan issue lmao

Why does it need to be legalized? Just decriminalize it completely, like coffee.

Hey bois
I don't post much, but I thought I'd weigh in on this.

First things first let's make it clear that I don't like cannabis culture. I don't own any rasta colored paraphernalia or go to shitty psychedelic jam festivals..if you know what I mean...

I do grow weed and have been smoking everyday since I was fifteen, but I don't support legalization they way it has gone in Colorado or Washington.
I think a better model for implementation rather than full fledged legalization is something like the Rhode Island medical system. It Allows people to grow a 'personal' amount (12 plants) with an entry level medical card. It keeps it underground so people like you and I will be happy, and allows for a very intimate and controllable setting to grow and process which is conducive to the best quality product.

No dispensary advertising or other overtly marijuana based advertisements.

If marijuana is legalized on a national scale not only will cannabis culture start to become even more prominent, but the market will be saturated with subpar garbage that is bred and grown to be as potent as possible with no regard for the other three hundred constituents that all add to a balanced medicine. This will actually do harm to people. Whether it be because of cannabinoid hyperemesis or psychosis, marijuana related health incidents will become commonplace if legalization comes to fruition.

Why are pot heads such worthless scumbags?

Whenever I talk about pot heads, I always make sure to casually refer to them as "addicts." Because that's what they are. There is no major difference between the lifestyle of a pot head and the lifestyle of someone addicted to other drugs. Pot heads are smelly, unhygienic, messy, their rooms and cars (if they can even afford cars LOL) are filled with garbage, their lives are a mess, they can't hold a job, they live on welfare, they work for minimum wage the rest of their lives, they shoplift, and they get arrested multiple times throughout their lives for non-weed related crimes.

The sooner we start executing pot heads, the better.

me too

It is a partisan issue. All the ones for it are left-wing Democrat kikes. They all need to fucking burn in an oven.

Weed makes me sick, I've tried it 3 times. Still think it should be legal.

David Knight from Infowars said that

Test

Let's see it faggot

libertarians

Legitimate medical marijuana is fine, but recreational users should be publically executed.

>"I don't smoke marijuana, but I think it should be legalized."
>Said no one, EVER.

BULLSHIT
>pic related

Infowars is shit.

Libertarians are degenerates and druggies. They are the worst.

I dont smoke anymore but i think it should be legalized even though i think its bad for you

>Why are pot heads such worthless scumbags?
carl sagan?
micheal phelps?

>n-not all pot heads! Look at these famous people! They totally offset the millions of pot heads that are all worthless degenerates
kys my nigger

>muh gazillion gold medals

Tax dollars go to waste cause the only places that legalize have retarded liberal governments, only option is roaming death squads

I used to be a pot head and most of that shit you said isnt true, i was promoted a couple times at my job even though i came to work high, my apartment was always clean my hygene was fine. But i will agree about the addict thing, weed has a funny way of putting people in denial about being addicted to it

I do. Teens need to feel edgy. And weed is a good way for them to do this. Obviusly this works if their parents raise them right, so they have to hide and only do that on special occasions, when they justify not sleeping at home. They'll smoke around 5 times before they grow out of it.
As for the degenerates and their offsprings, they're a lost cause anyway.

I literally say that exact thing all the time

yeah desu those displays are more common of alcoholics and people addicted to physically debilitating narcotics, of which marijuana is not.

I'm sure you'll make good on that

this is a stupid argument. cigarettes are edgier then weed tbhfam

Another word for word slide thread

>a few ounces of marijuana in their jeans
you can tell he's never smoked it

youtu.be/zNT8Zo_sfwo

could be good

what? so many faggots say this

I smoke weed erryday and think it's insanity to legalize it. My biggest problem is that the govt will get taxes from it. Govt gets bigger and dependent on another sin tax. That is always a bad thing. I would be all for legalizing it if it wasn't taxed and regulated. Just let people grow it like tomatoes in their garden if they want weed.

This... there IS money in the hood, but until you legalize pot, you can not tax. All that extra tax money could go tot the schools and educate them dumb niggas

but they can?

all plants should be legal

MJ being an illegal flower is retarded
I don't smoke and STILL think it should be legal

Pfft. You don't get out much, do you?

I've heard that my entire life, and I'm an old person. I also happen to share this viewpoint.

Cannabis should absolutely be legal. Doesn't mean I want to use it, but someday, I might have serious health issues and in those circumstances, I would love to be able to have the option of using cannabis for pain and relief.

You can't educate a nigger you fucking cuck

Your shit argument needs to hold up at extremes. Weed is a shit drug that makes you dumb, impairs your cognition and activates latent mental illness that may not have even manifested had you not smoked it. Stoner faggots will do anything to justify their vice. Just admit that it's a fucking vice and move on. Feel SOME semblance of shame you hedonistic fucks. There are a million better ways you could spend your time, money and energy than smoking some stinky ass drug that turns you into a total retard over time. Weed guys think they're being fucking profound as hell when they have """philosophical""" discussions whilst high but to anyone that's not high they look barely sentient.

>FPBP
we should be taxing the stoners laziness

So what I get out of this thread is that Sup Forums is divided on legalizing and anyone sporting a swastika should be shot down on sight as the most insufferable shitposters alive. Did I miss anything?

>So what I get out of this thread is that Sup Forums is divided on legalizing and anyone sporting a swastika should be shot down on sight as the most insufferable shitposters alive. Did I miss anything?

your loss

Forgot to add that I did have a serious medical issue a few years ago, and was placed on pain meds. But the side effects were nasty, and I did not want to develop a dependence on them, so I went without. It was rough. If I'd had access to legal cannabis, you bet your fat, Nazi ass I would've taken it.

The science is there for cannabis being a legitimate medical substance.

If people want to be degenerate and use it in the privacy of their own homes, cool. It should be legal for that option, too, just like alcohol and caffeine. Just don't be degenerate with that shit in public.

You are the kike here if you think that shitposting naziboo faggot has said a single thing in this entire thread that was worth saying. Please greentext that part cause I missed it.

But I don't smoke marijuana, and I've been saying for years that it should be legalized.

Taxation is theft. Leave pot smokers alone.

>Duh-generacy. This expression indicates a stormfag's confusion and lack of understanding. When confronted with something he doesn't understand, the stormfag yells "duh-generacy," or "duh-generacy muthafucka." This is usually followed by autistic screeching.

I don't really care either way.

Not like it stopped me from smoking.

"I'm not an authoritarian but I think I should decide what other people can and cannot consume"

Said no one, EVER.

Doesn't matter how bad something is for you, the person who decides what or doesn't go into their body is themselves. Why stop at pot? Obesity related causes kill some 300k people a year, government mandated diets when?

>It's illegal therefore it should be illegal
Circular logic.

I don't smoke weed and I used to think that legalize drugs will be good to economy and will end organized crime.

But some portufag made me realize that if you legalize all drugs organized crime will move to a different thing and that thing might be worse.

I dont smoke weed and it should be legal.

It is known to cure certain diseases and ease pain, it also isnt as addicting as tobbaco or alcohol which are legal in my country.