"user, those posts are just jokes, right? You're not actually racist, are you?"

"user, those posts are just jokes, right? You're not actually racist, are you?"

Other urls found in this thread:

aryangoddess.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sandy hook never happened bb

It's all satire

Fuck niggers white power ain't no satire here boy

I understand that some races have predisposed habit that i find dangerous.

Ta-ta-taaaaaaah!

We've been found out!

No I do hate Refugees unwilling to assimilate and coexist with my culture.

HOLY SHIT IS THAT REALLY YOU TAYLOR??
PLEASE BE MY GF I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN JUST SAY HI

Yes I am ,my aryan Goddess!
Heil Swift!
>aryangoddess.org/

nigger! i'm not racist!

They were. Once.

i am a race realist. if you were a dog breeder and you had two breeds, you kept them separated for generations and you noticed that one breeds pen was clean and they rarely ever fought each other to death. then there is the other pen, the dogs in their were absolutely unwilling to stop fighting to maintain their own population without your direct help everyday, almost hourly to maintain their survival. would you sacrifice the dogs or the wolves?

I actually am.

Of course not. You know it's not racism if they're not humans, honeybun!

Fuck nazis

Most of them are satirical, yes. The ones about blacks though, those are serious.

>rarely ever fought each other to death. then there is the other pen, the dogs in their were absolutely unwilling to stop fighting

Let's see -

World War II -

USSR over 20 million killed
Germany over 6 million killed
Poland over 6 million killed
Yugoslavia over 1 million killed

Not to mention English, French, Americans, Italians etc. killed during World War II.

Which is just one war. Julius Caesar says over 1 million were killed during the Gallic wars, which was a long time ago.

Europeans sure love killing each other.

kek

Why would I change my racist world view for some white bitch, when I could get a mud concubine instead

These threads are stupid

OP, you are the racist. You just tried to commit the crime of false accusation of racism. There should be death sentence and torture for such accusations.
By the way the anti-racist movement is the most racist in recent decades, as you fuckinn leftists hate white people so much, but never admit it.

Most of Sup Forums is satire only retards think the racist shit is serious. The joke behind it is seeing how mad everyone gets when they get hit with another thought that counters their own.

In 2 years those veiny bags will have a belly button in between them

OP has fucked off from here. Slide thread spotted. Sage, boys.