Why do White people suck so much compared to Black people in basketball?

Why do White people suck so much compared to Black people in basketball?

Are we physically inferior?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nSGbmtdg5y0&ab_channel=CoconutScienceLab
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's actually a myth

We r all equal

jesus christ how many more of these threads are gonna be made today. Sage

it's the Jews' fault

Oh my that is delightful in numerous ways

Sincerely, an old fuck

Lmao that lanklet would get killed in any fight.

USA national (nigger ) team was rottenly beaten by other countries ( none nigger) teams.

It appears niggers are preferred in USA not that much for their athletic skill but because of their inability and lack of foresight to negotiate popper contracts.

White people are too busy going to school and working to run around on a basketball court.

If I want to watch monkeys playing with a ball, I'll take a trip to the zoo.

source: my ass

You are fake news

I don't care about BasketBall Americans.
If they can beat me in Football, then I'll care.

they are faster and rap better. and its just a few of them. doesn't justify their existance. these traits don't bring us closer to the colonization of the universe, or do they?

USA have as much gold medals as fucking serbia

along with score of other euro countries that do alright yet do not really have much national interest in basketball in general

check it up yourself

you know how many white people grow up playing basketball? if michael jordan was raised to be an engineer or a tax accountant, just imagine

>they are faster and rap better

It's because they know how to run shoot and steal

This is a photoshop you know...

Animals are normally stronger and faster. The NBA is full of blacks for the same reason why the JPL is full of Whites and Asians.

youtube.com/watch?v=nSGbmtdg5y0&ab_channel=CoconutScienceLab

it's not just a few, there are kind of many of them that have that body type, especially in the US.

lean, tall, muscular as fuck , ofc there are others as well, but it's not just a meme , blacks are way more athletic than whites on average

whites who are as tall as the blacks playing basketball generally look broken/acromegaloid, the only , and single exception being MAYBE dirk nowitzki

much original
such funny

Basketball is the only sport niggers dominate besides running, which has to do with the fact that people turn a blind eye to niggers using steroids.
Niggers on average are shorter than white people, and it's not like there is some insane dip on the height curve that produces a lot of tall niggers, it just doesn't exist. Not only are white people taller on average, but there are way more tall whites than there are tall niggers, yet all the basketball players are niggers.
NBA is completely rigged to uplift niggers.

He's still disrespecting our race for being a manlet

hes prolly just average, the black guy looks really fucking tall

>our race
Fuck off, kike

Fuck off manlet

Basketball was made up in YCMA for niggers. It is a nigger game with nigger rules.

Any other questions?

I am 7 feet high, you fucking kike.
No white person talks like this
>my fellow white people
>this person in America who has nothing to do is making OUR RACE look bad
You sub-humans can't even pretend to be white.

NBA used to be 90% White

Nah. Tall whites have jobs to do and don't rely on sports to make a living.

>USA is unstoppable basketball forc-

bumpo

Intelligence is always at the top of the food chain.

Gorilla stronger
Gorilla superior?