Boogie Thread

Cucked, or Uncucked? I can't help but feel bad for this fat fuck. She's been waiting for him to die for how long now? Wiping his ass and sucking his dick lol Dumb bitch.

so is his wife divorcing him or not?

He's getting surgery soon, by the end of this year he'll be slim as fuck. I love this man.

WHY DOES HE DO THAT SHIT TO HIMSELF.

He must really have some deep mental issues. It's honestly so sad to see someone so fucked up.

I can't believe peopel on twitter or whatever the fuck support him in his self annihilation

>boogie finally is getting the surgery
>girl leaves him
>he gets surgery
>loses a bunch of weight
>redpilled on women now
>uses his platform to spread it
>becomes /ourguy/

Someone make a PUNISHED BOOGIE "A man denied his food" or something

>I can't help but feel bad for this fat fuck

Why? He's made his bed, now let him have a painful heart attack in it.

He was beaten by his mum. his childhood was fucked up beyond all recognition.

He really does have mental issues, probably tied to self esteem and his obesity. Watch his videos about meeting Anita Kikeseesian at Vidcon. He's barely a man.

I REPEAT, IS HIS WIFE LEAVING HIM OR NOT REEE

gimme ten minutes...Keep the thread alive while i smoke one for inspiration

>Fat fuck who sobs on muh abusive past, complains of anxiety and almost cried when Anita raised her voice to him on Vidcom
>getting red pilled

According to the 25 second clip I saw on twitter they're going to do a separation after the surgery. You have to be a real scumbag to do that to someone while they're going through a major medical operation.

she molested him too and put clothespins on his peepee

let gods will be done user

trips of somewhat truth
I've watched boogie for years, he's a giant pussy because he knows he has no ammo to retaliate against 'you're a fat fuck' so once he loses the weight he could potentially change.

i suspect the surgery was boogie trying a last minute desperation maneuver to save a broken relationship and that it was too far gone, but his wife wanted to wait for him to recover from said surgery to be a decent human being (because it would be beneficial to him and would be humane to do)

I mean this in the most sincere way, but obviously getting really devastating news (such as this) probably isn't the best thing that could happen to Boogie before a major operation. Hope he doesn't give up and die

Why do you retards actually think the 'surgery' is going to change anything? He's putting all his eggs into one basket, assuming doctors can just piece him together again. If anything not having an enabler around to spoon feed him mayo is what will ultimately make a difference.

Good possibility, he's not a strong person

clips twitch tv/AttractiveFuriousApeRickroll

holy fuck

what stream?

oh. jesus.

Are we still shitposting about that pic of his wife with a black "friend" or did something happen recently?

>daquanius

She left him for the black friend. I'm not even joking.

Boogie btfo

Boogie gets off on pity. What he loves, more than anything else, is when his fanbase tells him "it's not your fault Boogie", and "You're such a good guy". Everything about his persona is built around getting those reactions. People like that will lie and make up stories all the time to get their pity fix. I doubt his mom ever laid a hand on him.

boogie is caught in an endless loop of 90% excuses, 10% effort

He compensates for what he lacks by replacing it with 'being nice'.
He thinks that he can cover up for his cuckoldry by pretending that always being nice is the best option. He likes to think that other people think of him as nice. As particularly nice.
He is an imbalanced guy.
I feel sorry for him, I do believe that he was abused and it has effected him as such, but he has gone about his recovery the wrong way, he hasn't recovered.

bullshit

It is actually possible to stay fat even with a stomach clamping, bypass or ballon if you are crazy enough, and boy, this fat fuck is as crazy as it goes.

He was beaten and sexually abused

shes waiting for him to die to get his life insurance payout most likely

bullshit

No, he won't, sadly.

He'll be dead soon.

Most people who get this surgery don't get the psychological help they need, too. They don't change their sedentary lifestyles either. So they wind up overweight all over again.

I wish the medical industry would just ban this surgery. It doesn't work long term.

Obese and morbidly obese people have mental health problems, combined with poor habits.

And he'll have tons of loose skin and look worse than ever. There's no winning at this point.

>barely a man
He weighs roughly a quarter tonne. If he lost structural integrity next to you you would die like what happened during 9/11.
Seriously though, he is barely a man. His anxiety issues would not exist if he was a healthy weight and had reasonable levels of testosterone. He has learned helplessness. Eating is not and never should be an end unto itself. People that eat like that are entrapping themselves into death.

shes ugly af though

Super cucked. He's a pathetic shadow of a man. He has no confidence and no self-respect at all. A major cuck that should just die.

He said in a video the health problems are the only reason he wants to lose weight. He thinks he looks fine. So, he'll lose enough weight that he's able to walk and see his own dick, and that'll be it. At best he won't be morbidly obese, but he'll still be a fat fuck. Just a 200 pound fat fuck.

How do you know that she cucked him for that guy specifically? Are you just going off that old photo?

I've only ever watched one video of his. Something about "draw your life." That shit made me sob. Could never watch another video of his. I'd only remember his fucked up past.

Well with strong arguments like that who are we to argue

Source on this shit by the way. I want to kek

PAY

what the fuck is wrong with him

jesus fucking christ

The black guy is actually gay as fuck, If anything the black guy is moving in with boogie.

this isn't even funny to me
jesus christ
can someone in his life who actually fucking loves him take those stupid cameras away from him, kick his wife out and take him to a fucking gym
goddamn
i hate watching suffering

Leave his wife to me.

Is pol the only board talking about this

Where do people go here for e celebs and internet drama

He has no more excuses.

most cucked man i ever seen, but at least he has money right?

Also can we talk about how much of a fucking weakling, beta, crying faggot that new guy "Quinton reviews" is? Jesus Christ he gets me cringing real fast.

Whoever didn't see this coming a mile away is a fucking retard

FOR

Together we will all experience boogies death its gonna be great youl love it and its gonna happen soon believe me

someone give me a summary?

MY

I'd like to see a redemption arc where boogie takes super male, loses the weight, and wins her back.

it got deleted, someone send me another link i wanna see it

>He was beaten by his mum.

Wah. I'd wager 80% of the NEETs here also had a messed up childhood in one way or another.

I second this, all i saw was a fat guy crying. Whats the context here?