I want a learn a second language

I want a learn a second language

I've always loved German culture and language more than any other so I've started teaching myself German

but is there any point, given how cucked Germany is now? Will Germany even exist in 10 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yx15rVCXfeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I did as well until I saw a non-German speaking German

Isn't that the epic boobs girl? What's she doing nowadays? Have them tits sagged down to the floor yet?

Yeah thats right prepare yourself. We have to ruin europe at least once more and you will...

Nvm just learn arabic.

Brits and Americans cannot learn German anyway. It is much too hard to learn. Not even Chinese can learn German.

>It is much too hard to learn

Is this a joke?

German is one of the easiest languages to learn.

Learning Dutch you will understand German for a little bit as well and Dutch is close to South-African enough that we can understand each other. This will help you out greatly in the UK.

Literally the only languages worth learning right now are English, Spanish, Arabic, and Chinese. All the rest will be dead by 2100.

you can't learn german, you are either born into it and grow up with it . or you don't .

Learning languages trains your intelligence. It's worth it. Besides Germans have a shit ton of god tier literature. Good choice. You'll also have an easier time learning any scandinavian language.

Bullshit

>remember fapping to this picture on photobucket

Oh how times have changed lads

i could test anybody here claiming to know german, and they wouldn't pass it .

just rote learning of some things doesn't make you "speak german", i can do that with a monkey as well

This is fair. Dutch is much easier for English speakers to learn than proper German is.

Also, you should learn Anglish. Anglish > English.

Jaa

I can read german perfectly well, but you are right, I suck at speaking it and have a wierd accent... and I doubt I ever will get good.

Learn Polish, you could use it in your job

Why is the date on this pic censored?

I'm learning German just in honor of Fuhrer. Can't wait to listen to his speeches without subtitles

Dude it is fucking hard, like when you have to use ein, eine, einen, der, die, das, dem, fuck that! And yes Germany is gonna be there they've done worse in the past.

Learn Russian. It will be the last recognizably white place on earth

And I, for example, have perfect German accent. Really, it is so easy for Poles to pronounce German properly.

But it doesn't go the other way, though

Здpaвcтвyйтe. Learn Russian. Cпacибo, Дo cвидaния.

Ja ja ja ich liebe Hitler mit mein ganzes Herz!!! Die Dritte Reich war das bestes Land überhaupt! Wir mussen die Existenz für unseren Personen absichern und eine Zukunft für unseren weiße Kinder!

German is easy desu

Just learn arabic. I'm sure you'll be speaking it soon

You're not the smartest huh?

Learn norwegian or swedish, then you will be able to atleast read the three scandinavian languages and understand two of them (norwegian or swedish)
>Tfw mutually understandable

You should probably learn arabic britcuck

i am learning french and ukranian with duolingo, its pretty easy and fun, 5-10 min a day and im seeing quite a bit f improvement

Learn a latin language mate if you want to feel civilized.

You're learning arabic?

that is the spirit!
weiter so!

Essen Sie die Schesse, Leaf-gringo!

not easy enough for google translate obviously

this, maybe french too

Get a load of this guy

Hard language, probably not worth it. The effort it takes until you'll be able to understand spoken word or even read literature is insanely high.

youtube.com/watch?v=yx15rVCXfeA

shiptare go home!

i know german, that makes me better than you

its the language of the nordic soul, a burger can never understand it, only try to read it and act like he does

in fact, some nigger born here who grows up with it, will always outperform you, simply because he grows up with the german language

that's how it is fattie

Learn your colonizer's language, Arabic.

why ukranian wtf

I am home, I never even stepped foot in Germany once

i'd rather learn norwegian

so he can find a proper slavic woman to cuck him

Дa кoмy oн нyжeн?

What is with you demented subhuman autist faggots posting fucking sexual imagery with every goddamn fucking post.

You stupid filthy kike bastards.

And you dumbshit faggots respond to the posting without notice of the faggot posting perverted faggotry.

Kill yourselves.

French cucks

You were cooler when you were the Franks. Germans raped all of modern Europe. Every European country today is at least 50% German by blood.

Holy feminism we've caught a triggertard

Not Serbia, Serbia is like 5% German 95% Kyrgyzstanian

The German language will basically take the role of ancient Greek for future white people. It's well worth your time even if it were to die out.

hes learning a dying language
yes, take your cousing back! make albania great again!

>German is one of the easiest languages to learn.
It is so hard that outside of Germany, only Austrians, Swiss, Czechs, Danes, Fins and Swedes are able to speak German.

I never met an American or Brits or Chinaman who could speak German. Never.

arent you guys crypto turks?

There is inherent weakness in the German language that manifests itself in the form of impotent aggression. Hence why Germanics often start wars with their neighbors that they cannot win. In more recent times the germanics have sought to atone for this by destroying their own culture through the importation of others. Germanic language is a sign of ineptitude and placation.

I'm convinced this is because of the recent normie influx

Honestly dude I spent like 20 minutes on Duolingo and was able to form a half-comprehensible sentence, ask me to do something with Chinese and I won't be able to do shit

you're fucking retarded
german is one of the easiest European languages
it isn't difficult at all

There are native german speakers in America, they just don't believe in electricity so you never meet them.

This is a good point

Perhaps German could benefit from simplification reforms similar to what the Dutch language underwent. That way it is less likely to die out.

Norsk er veldig enkelt. Jeg var i stand til å lære det om tre år. Ekstremt lett sammenlignet med meg å lære engelsk.

Probably Mandarin.

"mit meinem ganzen Herz", "Das dritte Reich", "das beste Land" "die Existenz unseres Folkes" "unsere weisse Kinder"

They are lol you can look up gene maps they're like half turkish

I want to learn polish so I can flee there and find a qt blonde polish chick to cook me sour kraut and potatoes

polish women don't like ugly fat americans

Fair enough. Do they have Polish on Duolingo?

that picture is pretty hot.

And yet here you are speaking the superior language. The language of the internet and modern culture as we know it.
Cope

Purpose? I mean both countries together has 15 to 16 million people. Mexico city alone has 25 mill.

as i said, you wouldn't even pass a simple test of actual german,

just talking dumb tourist shit doesn't make you understand german , but keep self inflating your ego cus u took 10000 hours of duolingo training :DDD

>reddit

>spacing

kill

yourself

It's also pretty old, I wonder where she is now.

Lmao
you're so fucking stupid holy shit
German is 10000000x easier than literally any language except Dutch and English

Alter was für Unsinn willst du dann uns verkaufen? Steig mal aus dem Keller raus Muttersöhnchen.

Ich bin Englisch und ich spreche Deutsch

Probably some interracial sjw whore mess.

It's 20 fucking 17 afterall

chilangos are not people

I remember this from the CSS days. It was a pretty popular spray.

My question is why the shillbot that posted this thread felt the need to censor the date on the photo.

Warte mal

Ein Englischer erwähnt seine Vorliebe für Deutsch, dann will plötzlich jeder seine Erlebnisse mit Deutschen, mit der deutschen Sprache usw. usw. ausführlich erzählen.

Der Post ist Köder.

>BAIT ALERT
>BAIT ALERT
>BAIT ALERT

Alix Bromley. I heard she aged like milk.

Mexico city has 0 people. It has 25 million sub-humans. Get it right.

I started learning French around 2010 by the time I was proficient and confident enough to spend some time in France my 6 week stay was shit due to all of the shitskins. Huge waste of time and money.

*englisch

she probably hit the wall tbqh
There's this certain aesthetic style of 2000's dressed slutty white teenagers in organic looking photos that's always posted as OP pics on this site. they're usually pretty good, too bad the only way to get them all is to slowly build a collection like with most content that circulates Sup Forums. and most of it is probably considered jailbait too unfortunately.

Newfaggot...yup, that's (You)

Spic, this is a white board only. Fuck off and collect your benefits else where.

The Amish?

Its not irregal if there is no nudity.

The sluttieness of the mid 2000s was definitely the most comfy tier sluttiness we have ever had though, possibly comfier than the 1960s.

Learn russian. Its spoken widely enough in europe. And while globalist turn everything into a caliphate, "russia gonna be okay". Doing what it always did, conquer and occupy saracen lands and kill em when they get uppity.

germany will be a crater in ten years from the fuckin sand niggers flooding in because of the fat hag merkel

Learn polish

>I want a learn a second language
I propose you learn English.

Yeah and other similar sects.

>but is there any point, given how cucked Germany is now? Will Germany even exist in 10 years?
Österreich hat mindestens zwanzig Jahre übrig.

Learn ta speek Merican

Praise TRUMP!

How can you sub-human niggers not know at least two languages? What the fuck is wrong with you?

t. Mexican redneck.

i counted 6 mistakes in that line alone.
proper german is hard as fuck but because of its redundancy, the lack of abbreviations, simplifications and eclipses its also quite easy to be understood and to get your point accross.

you can fuck up 50% of a sentence in german and people will still get what you mean.

t. chilango refugee

I like 1920s-ish tight swimsuits myself familia. Honestly anything beats the modern degenerate hipster clothing cat's-eye-rimmed glasses dyed hair clusterfuck we're living in now.