>Southern European hate thread
Can we have one, I fucking hate this muslim rapebabies
>worst languages
>worst food
>ugly and non-aesthetic appereance
>a bunch of dirty commies
>lazy and loud
>manlets
Tell me, what did Latin or Greeks do for the Western civilization in the last 500 years ? Still, every normie seems to love them and their lazy SPQR rip-off culture
They are heavily overrated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N_akQmuxvcY
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295
spiegel.de/spiegel/print/d-51448987.html.
youtube.com/watch?v=5sCxZZLWeUU
youtube.com/watch?v=1DHJouSioDU
youtube.com/watch?v=cqeXMFrfVg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>worst food

I must disagree, curywurst eating faggot

If it wasn't for albanians you wouldn't have drugs when you're partying in northern europe

youtube.com/watch?v=N_akQmuxvcY

>worst languages
No
>worst food
is this a joke?
No
True
>lazy and loud
Loud is true, lazy depends
>manlets
true

>t. Southern rapebaby
Your Mediterranean influenced countryside is barely human, Greco-Roman nigger spawn
Keep quiet or we humiliate you again, like in the last centuries

At least we're white.

> Muslim rapebabies

Ironic words, coming from a German.

Keep calm, Hans !

All flags has labels, kek.

Nice try fritz, your time for shaming has not ended

>At least we're white.
Please stop, my sides can handle only a given quantity

The Romance languages are the only human languages you filthy muslim rapebaby. Kys disgusting kraut. Selling your whole country without a fight to the worst apes out dare and still have the audacity to criticize others. You should be on your knees in front of the rest of Europe you worthless shithead.

>worst languages
Nope.
>worst food
Nice joke.
Literal Sculptures were based off Southerners.
Most of these fags
>lazy and loud
No and Yes
>manlets
"muh height"

>shitting on romance languages and med cuisine
That's how I know you're a pleb.

Lick my boots, gypsie

Give it a good 50 years.

Don't insult Portugal anons kraut. Next world war there wont be any mercy for you.

Fucking muslim filth. Burn in Hell you useless piece of shit, I can go a couple of Kms and shit and piss on the spot where your vermin family was impaled. Disgusting inbred ape, only your kind use lick my or i'll bea you with my shoe insults. Your whole fucking bloodline is dirtier than the dirt on the boots of a field worker. Kys

>implying
You are literally the mixture of dirty Slavs, roaches and Dravidian street workers
My heritage can be located to lower Saxon nobility from the 16th century

Eternal Kraut never learns
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

You got caught faggot, you were up in arms over this thread and when I called you out you squirmed like the useless ape you are and tone it down
>muh implying
>m-muh lower Saxon nobility
It's even worse if you really are what you say faggot. Being of noble descent and dissing Romance languages and the Mediterranean cuisine. Fuck forget that, being of noble descent and having time to post on 4chinx, how disgraceful, pathetic and dishonorable. But we all know who you really are you worthless sack of shit

>germany
dude you're the new sweden stfu, your words don't mean shit. now fuck off and provide for achmed to please your woman while you work hard. fucking kraut nigger. your whole aryan nation just got blacked.

tfw germans so autistic and antsy all the time, they cant even relax at the beach they have to dig holes

>worst languages

El espaƱol es uno de los mejores idiomas, muy complejo y preciso.

>worst food

What about pizza? :|

>ugly
dude, i'm beautiful, i had a sexy nordcuck girlfriend once

>manlets
im 1.88

>lazy
well... this is true.

>We will humiliate you again like the last century
>Germany lost every single war it fought in the last century

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295
E-mail sent to Podesta,
>former chairman of the 2016 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign. He previously served as chief of staff to President Bill Clinton and Counselor to President Barack Obama.

>Multikultistan: A house of horrors for ordinary Germans
>Muslim Immigration and Multicultural Madness have left a trail of misery and mayhem across Germany - with far worse to come because of demographics
>Muslims make up only 9% of Berlin's population, yet account for 70% of young repeat criminals, revealed Berlin public prosecutor Roman Reusch

spiegel.de/spiegel/print/d-51448987.html.

>To be more precise, 46% of Berlin's juvenile serial criminals are of Arab descent, while 33% of them have Turkish ancestry

>The German police admits that large immigrant areas of Berlin, Hamburg, the Ruhr Area, etc. have become police no-go areas, where criminals and extremists have free reign.

>Within no time at all, a lone police patrol car making a foray into Germany's ethnic war zones finds itself surrounded by a baying lynch mob, much like US soldiers in Baghdad at the height of the troubles, added Roman Reusch.

>Whites are fleeing West Berlin to escape immigrant violence, specifically targeting native Germans. So says juvenile court judge Kirsten
Heisig in a ZDF report

youtube.com/watch?v=5sCxZZLWeUU
;
&feature=related.

>Groups of heavily armed young Turks and Arabs routinely beat white youngsters into pulp, especially their faces and teeth, while filming the whole episode for distribution among their mates. The juvenile court judge provides the grisly details
youtube.com/watch?v=1DHJouSioDU

t. pic related

Remember, last time we marched right threw the l'arc de triumphe

And remember when the Russians raped all your women because you lost that war.

>all your women
Literally only the most Eastern regions, but I remember French whores and the special love they gave to our brave soldiers

>>worst food
obvious bait is obvious

>tfw that guy isn't actually romanian
dumb kraut....

updated version

>Anti-white racism of the most virulent kind has become a fact of life across Europe, but perhaps nowhere more so than in Germany.

>Kirsten Heisig's book When Patience Comes to an End details the visceral hatred many Muslims feel toward native Germans, who are subjected to a daily torrent of abuse and ethnic slurs in their own country. Even young Turkish women think nothing of calling native girls "German whores" and chanting that "Germans should be gassed," she writes. Here young Muslim women shout "So sieht Deutscher Inzest aus" at police officers

youtube.com/watch?v=cqeXMFrfVg8

&feature=related.

52 %

>tfw that guy isn't actually romanian
Huh this seems bizarre, he looks pretty gyppo-like for me

>T. Abdul

>flag

Franz, its almost time to prep your wife bull, don't be late

Nah, we take care of that.

>nigger
>work

pick only one

Posting a cartoon in french on an american board.

fuck off.

Theres a problem for Germans with the existence of Greece, Germans are proud of their nation, not a healthy pride, but the I-m-better-than-you kind. Can't surpass Plato, Pericles and their gang though and they brought it all to the table when Germans didn't exist at all, not even a German insect existed then. Until Germans mature they will be eternally butthurt at this, or at the fact Romans conquered the whole of Europe for centuries. Or that Alexander conquered what at the time was the World . Or that they are cucked by America after WW2.

So they resort to hatred, well Germans enjoy your indigestion while you get maimed by your Muslim ingrates integration.

Actually they have the best food, all English and Scottish food is disgusting except for deserts, the only good german food is their sausages and nordics eat rotten fish

>in french

>Germany fleg
>shitstirring to distract from their continued cannibalization of Europe

Top bait my main man.

>mfw Germans are too cucked to complain about refugees so they slander south Europeans
Nothing new folks remember to sage.

>>ugly and non-aesthetic appereance

kek
Get your Frauen's opinions on our men's appearance, Hans. They are here every summer. There must be a reason, wouldn't you say?

>best food
>best languages
>tall, dark and handsome
>started european culture and civilization

meanwhile in Germany

>blonde hair and blue eyes more prevalent
>love muslims

ya fuck off hans

>destroys the Roman Empire
>plunges Europe into feudalism and the dark ages
>loses southern Europe to muslim hands
>makes the literal WE WUZ "empire"
>slowly dies off in southern Europe, southern Europe does renaissance (italy), discoveries (Portuga/Spain)
>creates protestantism and plunges Europe into religious war, weakening Christian efforts against Islam, kills millions of Europeans
>Europe slowly recovers, innovation, technology, science keeps being made by brown haired, brown eyed people, as always
>WWI, loses, destroys Europe, kills millions of Europeans
>WWII, loses, destroys Europe, kills millions of Europeans
>co opts the EU, floods it with muslims once again.

The German question.

why the fuck is the german digging a hole?
>inb4 autism

Yea.... you are a moron. You basicly accuse an entire nation of doing something by doing the same thing. Hypocrite. And second, who cares about Plato and Alexander. Their actions are completely irrelevant to modern Greece and most importantly to you and me.

German women are literally the biggest whores in the known world same thing with Sweden. Go to any popular destination like Croatian beaches, Antalya etc.

>Germany
Fuck off Mohammed you only hate southern and Eastern Europe because they aren't cucks like you
>Worst languages
Wrong
>Worst food
Wrong, how many German restaurants do you see outside Germany? Almost none, but you can find Italian and Greek restaurants everywhere
>A bunch of dirty commies
Better red than nigger

Former great ones, now soiled by a general IQ drop cause by all the filthy sandnigger genes that have made nest there.

You are aware that this map was made by a jew literally? Also if you aren't a newfag you know that there's an autist with a german flag that makes these threads every day.

There irrelevant to you onlybecaue you are a crazy communist. Youshouldn't be talking at all if you are a persuaded Communist, it just means your mind is broken.

You, your idealogical forfathers are Sabbatai Tzi and Lenin, you're disgusting. And you're not even Greek anyway.

>Greek , can you speak it ? no

So you think that you could invent democrasy becouse you are Greek? Great persons did great things, you basicly appropriate their achivements to feel better about yourself. By that logic you basicly tell me that you could invent democrasy becouse you are Greek

Pathetic Greek nationalism

But they are basically unaesthetic, hairy peasants
Their culture shows no signs of honour and pride, no efficiency or capability
Mediterranean culture is gypsie-like and only involves around muh food and muh Roman past

This

Germany is a no country now with its youth resembling nu males and shameful faggots. Mutti Merkel put the last nail in your coffin by swamping you with refugees. I'm proud of my latin roots you retarded Calvinist

exactly, I have an excellent productive mindset because of the language and experiences tha are handed down to me and in a non-corrupt environment like the Metapolitefsi Greece all Greeks do rather very well thanks to this heritage.

pathetic communist allo-nationalism

you ignore a lot as always sausage eating greedy pasty humanoid baboon

>that pic
Why should we help g*rmany build their own grave? You already cucked our manufacturing with the euro

This

>their culture shows more signs of honor or pride

Italy > Germany
It's a fact :)

Don't you have x00,000 Africans to make citizens?

ja ja verpiss dich

>The Romance languages are the only human languages
You misspelled "Celtic" languages pal

>whichever side has the most people agreeing should win
WOW what an invention!

Yea... my brain can actually fanction so calling me communist is rather idiotic. I am not just a faggot with identity crisis not having achived anything in life and just feel proud of some shit my ancestors did 3k years ago. Neo-Greeks are basicly the clowns of Europe. Living in a third world country, asking for money and at the same time claiming they are the master-ace becouse muh democrasy

Northern Europe hate thread

and

Southern Europe supremacy thread

begins below this line

its funny because theyve all been facist ethno states before

>who is luigi cadorno

they'll get EU visas and be sent up north, so I hope hans likes his new neighbors. Besides, they'd flee north on the first chance they'd get anyways

Finally a canadian that isn't a complete dumbfuck

>even in german cartoon about how much they hate the south they have to dig holes on the beach

Why the fuck do Germans dig holes on beaches? Seriously I don't understand

We can never stop being efficient, unlike this Mediterranean apes

Spain , Italy , Portugal and Greece

PAY DEBTS FUCKING LAZIES

Nonsnse, that's the poem they tought you in the KNE greek communist youth so you hate your country of origin and worship the idea of Bolshevism , i.e. being a patriot for what was the USSR. Your mind is not free it is conquered by a foreign power.

And one tht is orphaned now since the USSR now reverted to a proud , patriotic, Orthodox Russia. Sucks to be you.

>t. Schlomo Goldbergstein

Just a friendly reminder about language - if you language does not gramatic cases and declines, if it does not have mostly free word order, you can barely consider it as an indo-european language.

>Why should we help g*rmany build their own grave? You already cucked our manufacturing with the euro
no, you cucked yourselves being lazy cunts, kanaken

Put a lid on it, Hans. Lest somebody will turn you in for hate-speech.

So by your definition being under USSR propaganda = being a rational human being able to seperate the achivements of people 3k years ago from his own? Damn I like being under USSR mind controll

It's Portugal, Italy, Greece, Spain
PIGS

Germans aren't white.