HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!

Bibi's comments in hot mic when meeting with the Visegrad Group in Hungary:

>PM says Europe will ‘shrivel and disappear’ if it doesn’t change course.

> He said he believes in the free flow of goods and ideas — “but not people… Secure your borders. Secure your borders,” he urged the Eastern European leaders.

Is Bibi /ourguy/?!

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/in-overheard-comments-netanyahu-lashes-eus-crazy-policy-on-israel/
reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4
welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article147295871/Millionen-weitere-Asylbewerber-werden-kommen.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
memri.org/reports/former-jordanian-minister-isis-was-created-iran-israel-assad-regime-crush-sunni-arabs-middle
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/aug/19/blog-posting/edward-snowden-leaked-nsa-documents-show-us-israel/
youtube.com/watch?v=HLbPSQx-I-I
jta.org/2015/09/22/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/how-israeli-volunteers-on-the-ground-in-europe-are-helping-syrian-refugees
politifact
archive.is/gR9JL
youtube
hooktube.com/watch?v=HLbPSQx-I-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LINK:
timesofisrael.com/in-overheard-comments-netanyahu-lashes-eus-crazy-policy-on-israel/

of course he is

germans try to destroy europe one more time, they invite all this shitskins and blame it on jews.

they want to spread them all over to crate a crisis and a NEED for military intervention or europian army where germany is leading and leaving nato.

germans are behind it not jews-

Pay war reparations.

if the Jews are against us does this mean are in the right?

>PM says Europe will ‘shrivel and disappear’

How will he do this though? Israel only has so much power.

Also the jews in Europe say they are loyal to the countries they live in, that they do not have "dual loyalty" to Israel, and even mentioning the idea of that is anti-semitic. So how will he make his threat happen?

He knows a good mohel

ask this guy hes real german

Bibi has always been /our/jew

Some Jews are pretty cool.
As a NatSoc I actually like some individual Jews like Bibi. I think most of us would actually really agree on most political issues with him.
Except, you know, the gas chambers and stuff

Poland, America and the Jews against Germany

hmmm

seems like kikes in Israel are getting backstabbed by zionists. What a weird timeline that we live in

If this doesn't rouse Europe to stop the jew then nothing will.

wtf I love jews now

Honestly I'm starting to think Israel has realized the monster they created by funding leftist Jewish groups in other countries.

For a time they used them to campaign for support for Israel. But now those groups have fully drunk the koolaid and hate Israel for its nationalism. So their back peddling.

Brace for incoming mental gymnastics

He definitely knows about the holohoax, but he's not stopping that gravy train.

>Is Bibi /ourguy/?!

No. Israel is sacrificing the Diaspora by now promoting ethno-nationalism. Globalism isnt the goal. Its merely the crisis. Heres whats going to happen: Israel will become very right-wing nationalistic. The liberal diaspora will be pitted against Israel. Soros and those like him (assuming he doesnt die of old age) will be arrested. All this to make Israel seem like /ourguy/..to further spread Zionism. The Jew creates the problem (globalism) and the Jew offers his solution.

when was the last time israel promoted white ethnonationalism? never. but they do now because its in their favor, as it will result in zionism -- whites accepting and even promoting the jewish ethnostate. this is the deception.

You mean a golem? Yes, the Jews are known for creating those.

Well spoken eternal kraut

>im a natsoc
>some jews are cool
>the holocaust happened

fuck off JIDF

What Bibi should do is tell all those fucking rabbis and Jew NGOs to stop sending them. That's what he'd do if he actually cared.

"Muslims a menace to Europe" = Make aliyah because muh antisemitism.

Israel never funded leftists. Leftist/globalists funded Israel. However Israel got fucked over and the Israeli society literally redpilled.

I remember some Jewish user saying that he had hardcore lefty propaganda in his uni in Israel. And also that Tel-Aviv is one of the most LGBT-friendly capitals in the world.
THEY ARE AFRAID

haha I love this shit. There are definitely some bad jews out there, but man this board will ride the jew meme until the death because it's the most edgy position to take.
The alt right daily shoah "all jews are subverting me constantly" group is literally more thick skulled than the "muh russia collusion" democrats.

>jews in Europe
Most of them are left wing retards who dont believe in borders, some of them even hate israel.

N-nice digits!!

>we jews create the problem and then give you the solution!

thanks senpai!

Did you fail at reading comprehension, he didn't say Israel is going to destroy the EU but that it's countries are already doing so.

>PM says Europe will ‘shrivel and disappear’ if it doesn’t change course.
IE the current course of the EU is suicidal, self destruction is imminent.

>During the meeting, Netanyahu also urged the leaders of Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Poland to close their borders to refugees from Africa and the Arab world.

>Honestly I'm starting to think Israel has realized the monster they created by funding leftist Jewish groups in other countries.
The only Jewish groups Israel funded in other countries are those who encourage Aliyah. Nothing political.
Or do you have sources for anything else?

Israeli/Jewish pro refugees NGO's are funded mostly by the US Jews.

The jew says we must close our borders - THIS MUST MEAN WE NEED MORE REFUGEES

Yes, Israelis in general are based, a lot of you fags just think they aren't because you assume they are like the pathetic kikes in the west. Israelis are jews who actually live in their own nation, support nationalism and fight Islam.

Not saying to trust the Jews kek but right now Israel is a solid ally in the rise of nationalism. Netanyahu is one of the only world leaders honest about the Muslims.

>when was the last time israel promoted white ethnonationalism?

In a major way? Probably supporting the Serbs in the Balkan wars.
Or White ruled Rhodesia.
Or White ruled South Africa.
Or even today, most of the ultra right parties Sup Forums is cheering to are supported (mostly morally) by Israel.

In 2015, our defense minister(!) warned the Germans against accepting "refugees" instead calling them invaders. In German, in a German major news paper. Even Orban didn't do anything of the like.
Our defense minister stated that accepting the invaders would bring upon the fall of western culture.

In backing Hungary
reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4

Not just now but back in 2015 as well.

Can you name another country which has done 1% of that? Any white country at all? This is nothing new, it has been going on for decades.

jews are behind it cuckboy just not all jews are on the same page
he obviously doesnt want to be completely encased by mudshits (israel is almost 30% islamic lol) but he still wants those gibs

>Sup Forums told me to do the opposito of what the Jew tells you
>But now they are telling us to close our borders and keep the shitskins out
What should we do Sup Forums? Invade Romania?

Netanyahu and right-wing kikes like him were happy to see Europe get fucked up by muslims until they realized the European left (heavily infiltrated by marxist jews) was literally suicidal

>>> He said he believes in the free flow of goods and ideas — “but not people…
So basically imperialism/colonialism, what a great future for Eastern Europe.

THIS. Do everything the exact opposite of what the (((Jew))) says!

And they would listen to him because of?
Most of those NGO's are US/EU Jew based, aren't even Israeli.

>Asylum seekers who were coereced to leave Israel for destinations in Africa
>leave Israel for destinations in Africa
>destinations in Africa
>Africa
>AFRICA

Yeah sending refugees to Africa sure creates a problem for Europe.
Nigger brain.

>israel talks bad about isis
>despite creating them with the cia
>israel talks bad about migrants
>despite assisting them into europe through mossad
>israel says 9/11 was a tragedy
>despite also saying it benefited israel

the goyim know, rabbi. we know...

You truly are our greatest ally

>arrive on europe's shores

shill harder kike

lmao

Fucking based

source

The shit is already in the stew, it doesn't matter if you shut the borders now, they'll still outbreed the natives.

If you kept the borders open indefinitely, there could be widespread white backlash.

They're boiling the frog (you) slowly.

for which claim?

But ((Soros)) says open the border and ((Netanyahu)) says close it. What do?

Netanyahu knows what's up when it comes to national sovereignty. That said, walk from the table with him once "supporting Israel" leaves the territory of arms sales. We all remember his cheerleading for the Iraq War.

>Or White ruled Rhodesia.
Bullshit, you cosied up to Russia and Cuba whilst pretending to support the whites and need I remind of you of NIKUV more recently?

Shut the fuck up, you play both sides, like you always have done.

The Jews are telling us to send the refugees back.
I guess we should bring more then...

>user posts conspiracy theories after reading a meme
>user attempts to appear intellectual
>user fails
>user will now autsitcally screech about shills, cucks, and jidf

this is when the anti-semitic theory falls apart

obviously not all jews are the same (those who live outside Israel are mostly liberals and progressive)

But I still dont like jews, Israel still wants free gibs and remember the 8 trillion

This, remember Rome. Opening it up to the Germanic barbarians was a mistake

Jews play both sides

what meme?

>Netanyahu and right-wing kikes like him were happy to see Europe get fucked up by muslims

This is a lie.

Our defense minister wrote an article in 2015 in the beginning of the refugee crisis:

>the EU wants to set refugee rates - a mistake. The willingness to integrate hundreds of thousands of refugees will be followed by millions more - a threat to the EU's survival.
>Integration is not just a question of numbers. Israel has seen more than a million people in recent years. Their successful integration was enabled by a common social ethos. However, many of the refugees in Europe reject Western basic values and stick to Islamic concepts.

>I feel reminded of the chapter on the "conquest of Byzantium" in Stefan Zweig's masterpiece: "Stunts of Humanity". The words of 1927 read like a reminder to the leaders of Europe in 2015.

>One day after the Ottoman Sultan entered the Cathedral of Hagia Sophia for the first time, "the workers were commissioned to remove all the signs of the earlier faith; ... the highlighted cross of Hagia Sophia, which spreads its arms for a thousand years ..., collapses dull to the ground. ... The whole of the West is shaken by this overthrow. Europe is shuddering that thanks to its dull indifference ... a fatal destroying force has broken in, which will bind and paralyze its forces for centuries. But in history as well as in human life, regret does not bring back a lost moment, and a thousand years do not buy back, which one hour fails. "

This is a clear allegory to the coming fall of the west, due to accepting the Muslim invasion of today. something Netenyahu echoes in the new hot mic

welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article147295871/Millionen-weitere-Asylbewerber-werden-kommen.html

Nigga, Israel helped Rhodesia when even Britain had already abandoned it. They truly are our greatest ally.

OUR
GUY

There's a transcript... is there audio/video tape?

Jews realise their ethno nationalism and the fact NGO's like Israaid are fucking up Europe will make Europeans angry. So they attempt to forge alliances quickly to join "the winning side" whilst behind closed doors the actively fund/support and army the enemy. They've done it for decades and then cry victim or anti semite when you call them out on it and show one side of the coin to try and rebuke your claims when you show them the other side of the coin.

Nigga, Rhodesia didn't want us involved. Nigga, Israel funded the ZANU, they have propped up Mugabe recently.

Nigga.

all of them

>In a major way? Probably supporting the Serbs in the Balkan wars.
>Or White ruled Rhodesia.
>Or White ruled South Africa.

wtf I love Israelis now. You just need to be confronted with your cognitive dissonance on nationalism and borders.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

No it doesn't. Talk in front of media about something and actually doing it are two different things. The whole ideology of Jews it to talk one thing to Goyim, but do a total opposite. They don't want anything short of destruction of Europe. He says he doesn't believe in flow of people into Europe, yet tons of Israeli boats smuggle Africans not to Israel - but to Europe. He can fuck off with his sweet talk

>Jews play both sides

like literally every race in the earth

>If you kept the borders open indefinitely, there could be widespread white backlash.
This is the stupidest fucking meme on Sup Forums

How many racist anti-muslims swedes do you see compared to the polish?
Why did America become much more liberal after the 1965 immigration act?

Defeatism is already a terrible idea, but this is literally retarded, and probably the biggest proof women come to this site, because only a woman would think getting raped means you win

>israel talks bad about isis
zero evidence for Israeli involvement in creating ISIS
>despite assisting them into europe through mossad
Completely fabricated bullshit on your part.

>israel says 9/11 was a tragedy
>despite also saying it benefited israel
Both are true. Those are not contradictory statements. Imagine your daughter needs an transplant. Someone dies in a car crash and so an organ becomes available. It's a tragedy, but you benefit from it.

this

Bibibi

If you want to stop giving (((Israel))) get gibs, help them vote for Moshe Feiglin from the ultra nationalist Zehut Party.
He wants to make Israel far right, ANCAP (max freedums, little tax and regulations), and most importantly make (((Israel))) self reliant (i.e. We cannot rely on international gibs for eternity so let's ditch the habit)...

>israel talks bad about isis despite creating them with the cia
memri.org/reports/former-jordanian-minister-isis-was-created-iran-israel-assad-regime-crush-sunni-arabs-middle
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/aug/19/blog-posting/edward-snowden-leaked-nsa-documents-show-us-israel/

>Israel aiding the refugee crisis
youtube.com/watch?v=HLbPSQx-I-I
jta.org/2015/09/22/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/how-israeli-volunteers-on-the-ground-in-europe-are-helping-syrian-refugees

>israel says 9/11 was a tragedy despite also saying it benefited israel
pic related

Jews play both sides, user.
I can source that too if you want.

Israelis know mudslimes are the greatest threat to civilization as we know it, since they've been constantly exposed to the religion of peace and tolerance.

Here's the archive

>politifact com/punditfact/statements/2014/aug/19/blog-posting/edward-snowden-leaked-nsa-documents-show-us-israel
archive.is/gR9JL
>youtube com/watch?v=HLbPSQx-I-I
hooktube.com/watch?v=HLbPSQx-I-I

Kill Yourself

i never knew the jews were this divided

Realize that their real goal is enforcing a police state where they hold absolute power and that globalism is a buzzword used to manipulate gullible fools.

Zero chance this is accidental

nice trips

checked

>Israel
>funding leftists

They were the last to fight for Rhodesia and Apartheid

underrated post

bibi belongs to haplo r, jews belong to j and e do the rest of the math yourself

you goys want a redpill?

When even king kike thinks yurop should slow their roll on the sandpeople then it's long past time to unfuck your shit.

>surprised a nationalist is acting like a nationalist in one of the most nationalistic countries on the planet
I don't get you guys. Everything Israel does it does for its own interests. Don't you want the same thing for your countries?

(((hot mic)))

Hehe, the Goyim will never suspect I was making pre planned strategic statements knowing I was being recorded *rubs hands*

alt right cringe center stage here. The jews were in your crumpets this morning too?

(((breakfeast)))

Yeah but what if it wasn't that? We both have the same amount of proof, which is to say none.

senpai

THIS

R1A1 STRONK

BASED JEWISH AR1AN

Your right. Jews are fucking based. Muslims are the real problem. Awoo!

>britflag defending muslims again
pottery

Oy vey, delete this!

Not cool eternal anglo, why you always blame the jew?

Israel Jews != The Jews

It's jews like soros that are The Jews

nice "sources" did you even read them?

pic related is Israels future. now they will fight Iran Syria and the EU.

Most of the jew-bashing posters in this board come from countries with large Muslim populations

Is that (((you))), Soros?

Retard, Israeli universities are the same as US universities. They are populated and controlled by the most radical elements of the Israeli left. The vast majority of the Israeli populace however is center right. That is why they keep voting for Bibi.

Most hate fags.

You have to understand, it was to placate an increasingly liberal west and America in particular that Israel has paid lip service to feminism, gay rights and other progressive garbage. Judaism does not jive with these things at all. Now that there is a right wing populist uprising in America and the West, you will see Israel become increasingly confident in expressing its own true nationalist traditionalist values openly.

Israel has no interest in seeing a Muslim takeover of Europe, or a secular, globalist, communist Euro super state. Only a free, nationalist, Christian based Europe and US will support Israel. Israel knows this. You Nazi fags need to wake up.

this is probably a sandnigger pretending to be an anglo desu.

he is a jude the worst kind of jude a zionist. There is no space in future for nazis no mater the region or past.