Why do Spaniards like Latinas?

I swear to god , every spaniard I have met , is fucking some latina , what´s up with that ?
On the other hand latinos can´t even get an hello from a spanish girl.
Whats up with that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s4odt_7zk6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Spaniards
>Latinos
>different

They all want the BWC that brought them into excistence

What's wrong with Latinas, user?

Some latinas are beautiful when young, it's pretty rare to see handsome latinos. Even then, our women hate men in general.

I remember when Sup Forums used to be about metapolitics and redpilling.
Good times, too bad aspies and shills derailed the board completely. Even, with subhumans still ask stupids questions here.

Nothing , I´m just curious , Every Spaniard I have met has some kind of relation with a latina , and im not even kidding, usually latinos hate spaniards but latinas don´t

I'm 3rd generation Spanish Texan and dating a Latina with some irish and cuban in her.

I don't know why but her scent is just fucking amazing, I've never willfully wanted to eat a pussy before.

Thick, wide hips, nice skin and feminine - Something in my genetic code just makes me want to hump these women into the ground.

She also gets so wet, like sloppy wet it's insane.

Latinos are insecure and blame their unglyness on the conquistadors that fucked their ancestors.

It's normally an unholy allience of Meds, Anglos, South Asians, Arabs that have a thing for them.

I don't know. Maybe a lot of them aren't as westernised.

personally no , and basqueland is full of them...at least it is not like French basque side with muslims and niggers there.

edit 2 :

>I'm 3rd generation Spanish Texan
probably you are mexican and you say that you are spaniard.

youtube.com/watch?v=s4odt_7zk6c

Here is more easy take a latin pussy than a spaniard pussy, that's all

>Latinos are insecure and blame their unglyness on the conquistadors that fucked their ancestors.
many of them are fucking ugly, goblin tier.

>probably you are mexican and you say that you are spaniard.

Yeaaaah I don't have any hispanic in me like at all..

if I was a Latina I would go for a Spaniard aswell.

How sad.

Latinos do look like goblins , in the rankings they are even bellow africans

Let me tell you some more sad.
It is easier for a Latino to get Spaniard pussy than for a Spaniard.

>Let me tell you some more sad.
>It is easier for a Latino to get Spaniard pussy than for a Spaniard.
that is good, nobody wants spanish girls here, only panchitos and negros

only (((castilians))) like them

Then who do Spanish men go for then???

Because our women are crazy. Latinas may be crazy too but at least for the most part they know they have to be feminine so it's worth dealing with the bullshit.

Someone post the infographic of the "The meme of spanish women". Yes, the one with a smug pepe at the bottom.

White people

Annoying

I posted before but didn't notice you're posting from the US. The reason why so many Spaniards are fucking latinas over the US is because it's easy mode for them. We have the whiteness plus we speak their language and have enough European arrogance (non-Spanish Spanish language is literally disgusting for us and we naturally mock it all the time). And also we're generally taller than most latinos so there's that too.

But yes, many guys over here in Spain are dating/fucking latinas all the time too for the reasons I said here (). They're generally hotter and sex is better, probably because of the interracial taboo.