REE-Election Thread -- Oppo Research Edition

So it begins. The DNC swamp has chosen their champion, and we have ours.

NOW is the time to begin taking down Senator Harris, before they have the time to elevate her into a Marxist icon.

If we wait until the media-christened "Election Season" it will be too late. Not only will Shareblue have deified her among librals, but they will claim our efforts are merely another Russian haxx-attack.

We must start early and often in order to show that there is still a cadre of Freedom-loving PATRIOTS in America, men carrying the torch of freedom forward in dark times.

As a former Democratic operative, I have some insider's intuition regarding the coming attacks, but before I go into detail, I must first know that my brethren are ready to commit themselves to this Great Conflict.

Are you ready? Will you heed the call?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/quoththeravenresearch.com/2014/12/04/is-the-california-attorney-general-avoiding-investigating-herbalife-to-protect-her-husband/amp/
amlawdaily.typepad.com/amlawdaily/2009/01/taco-bell-loses-chihuahua-caseagain.html
caucus99percent.com/content/kamala-harris-camel-hoping-please
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For once, OP isn't a faggot.

100% in on this one.

Bump because I'm in

>As a former Democratic operative, I have some insider's intuition regarding the coming attacks, but before I go into detail, I must first know that my brethren are ready to commit themselves to this Great Conflict.

This is some serious LARPing right here. Get a job and stop wasting the tax dollars yankees send to your worthless "state"

I'll start by listing some of the basics, to help my fellow patriots understand where this battle will take place.

Here are the primary angles/tactics I expect to see from Ms. Harris's corporate masters:

>1. She's STANDING UP to Drumpf!

Liberals are obsessed with token displays of virtue. That's why they suddenly chose to elect her as their nominee (make no mistake, there will be a primary season but she has already been chosen. The Bernout candidate will be robbed again) after her freakout against Jeff Sessions, even though any person of reasonable intelligence found her outburst to be unhinged and nonsensical.

Expect more of these. She will basically use any opportunity she has to give a grand-standing speech where she offers vague, token resistance to Trump--although, like a typical liberal, her opposition is more in SPIRIT than in substance.

COUNTERS: Gather transcripts of her freakouts and focus on the parts that don't make sense. Also point out that it's cheap showmanship, and that she doesn't really have the policy/business/real world experience to formulate a concrete position.

I'm currently going to law school and plan on saving this country from its plague degeneracy. Is that better?

>student

Not at all. Like I said, get a job.

more?

Tell us some info on her user

She is their anointed one, she is a woman of color and dumb as shit and meaner than a rattlesnake. Stopping her before the election cycle is a wise move.

2. She's not just a woman, but a woman of color!

Liberals love minority candidates, and they love women candidates. So of course they go CRAZY for a "black" woman!

However, luckily for us, this actually helps a lot less than you'd think. Black communities aren't exactly known for being bastions of gender equality, and they also don't appreciate "black" candidates that don't quite look like them or their families.

COUNTERS: She's uppity and preachy--which means she might have some quotes out there that are pretty tough on the black community. FIND THEM Sup Forums ! The black community HATES to be criticized, even from their own.

As for her being a woman, well the Democrats will also happily sabotage themselves if only we are patient enough to let them. They will focus the entire gender issue on "women's health." They will GLADLY spend 90% of their time and money on this issue, which is amazing for us considering it only really moves a small portion of swing voters. Reminder that a coalition of women and minorities handed Trump the election, because he chose to speak to them like adults rather than children that need the gubmint to pay $12 for their birth control. Not to mention that the Dems spend 2016 convincing everyone Trump would make abortion illegal, and obviously that's not happening.

What job do you have? I don't generally take criticism from random retards online that offer no qualifiers to their opinions.

I am voting for her because Trump is a Disappointment.

>3. She's standing up for the common man against the powerful interests that have Trump's pockets!

This angle has been used for every privileged, elitist candidate the Dems have ever run, anywhere in the country. Trust me, I speak from experience, they love the "common man v. rich interests" line. It's no surprise when you consider that every one of their campaign staffers keeps a copy of the Communist Manifesto in their car. Hell, I worked on one race where career Democratic operatives routinely quoted Mao. But I digress.

I'll leave it to you guys to figure out how to counter this one, but it starts with the fact that she kicked off her campaign in the HAMPTONS in a room of nameless, faceless bankers and industrialists.

Stuck on my porch while the kids play, I'm in. Here's a bump

The literally who of the left right now.

Dems would have more luck running michelle O than this woman.

Deus Vult OP!!!!

My knowledge/experience isn't unique to her, but rather the DNC swamp that has recently anointed her.

SHE isn't the main threat, since she's merely a puppet that conveniently fits the public image that the swamp was looking for. That said, she must be sacrificed if we are to emerge victorious. Normies aren't capable of comprehending the vast scale of DNC corruption, so we have to focus on painting her as the crook instead.

Unfortunately, if we wait for her FEC reports to come out and show that all of her donors are major banks and media companies, it will be too late.

We should focus on painting her as a closet elitist, and a woman of color in FACE, not in FACTS. She has zero interest in the concerns of the black community or the average American woman, and instead will gladly accept power from a corrupt system in exchange for doing its bidding.

I plan on doing more extensive research on Kamala herself, but I need the help of like-minded American heroes. We must save this country from the spectre of Communism looming over every ballot box.

She's kinda of like Obama with the following:
1) Only Half-Black
2) Not even a Senior Senator
3) Spent formative years outside of the US (Montreal for Kamala)
4) Total Israel lover

>NOW is the time to begin taking down Senator Harris, before they have the time to elevate her into a Marxist icon.
Too late. She is already a feminist, liberal icon. She will easily win next election.

Ha ha. You think making rational arguments is how you take someone down? Do you think Trump won using rational arguments?

Bump, but I wouldn't be suprised if the DNC already got their next perfect candidate on the line.

Jew lawyer husband

google.com/amp/s/quoththeravenresearch.com/2014/12/04/is-the-california-attorney-general-avoiding-investigating-herbalife-to-protect-her-husband/amp/

Sorry guys, my internet keeps cutting out and ruining my comments before they can post.

I was about to say, we could make some great memes painting her as the bastard lovechild of Hillary and Obama:

>chosen by DNC as a puppet despite no experience, this makes her easy to conform to their standards
>doesn't care about women, will step on them to rise to the top of a man's game
>doesn't care about blacks, will step on them to rise to the top of a white man's game
>doesn't care about America, will step on it to rise to the top of the globalist game
>literally who?
>but omg trust me she's sooo inspiring, every time she speaks it makes my heart melt

if you thought the media was shilling hard for Hillary, you just wait. this woman is going to have throngs of "supporters" everywhere she goes (read: paid leftists who want nothing less than total restribution of wealth)

What's your experience working on winning political campaigns? Oh wait I already know:

>less than mine

But fuck me for trying to save America from Communist influence, right?

>I'm currently going to law school and plan on saving this country from its plague degeneracy. Is that better?
>I'm currently going to law school
>is that better?
FUCK NO!!!!

OH GOSH I DONT HAVE THE APPROVAL OF Kxbe5iEs WHAT DO I DO?

I GUESS I BETTER ABANDON THIS THREAD AND LET AMERICA DOWN AND QUIT ALL OF MY HARD WORK FOR A BETTER FUTURE!

btw show your flag, leaf

>Let's get a female Obama with a side of sassy black woman
This could work. She even has the foreign name that liberals love so much.

bump someone start digging through tweets now and archive all her tweets somewhere.

Her husband helped screw over taco Bell, over a dog. Could be meme worthy. Just to make them look foolish.
amlawdaily.typepad.com/amlawdaily/2009/01/taco-bell-loses-chihuahua-caseagain.html

bump

I'm sure one of our Trump-friendly PACs has done that, but even the best political consultant can't predict what particular issue is going to generate the most organic outrage.

Any bros in California familiar with her tenure as Attorney General from 2011-2016? There's always messy cases that can be used against her. Just look at what they did in their campaign against Neil Gorsuch and follow suit.

She also went to Howard so I'm sure you can find some "anti-black" rhetoric in her writings there, or at the very least a wacky professor we can draw a Reverend Wright-style comparison on.

Talking down or talking shit isn't going to win you any allies friendo, best to just drop that shit right away if you want to be productive. Speaking of productivity what do you think her angle will be on the pressing issues like:
>Health Care
>Wall
>Jobs
>North Korea
>Middle East/Syria/Iran
>Russia

Will the Dems be trying to hone their tactics at all, or will they keep on with the same functionally worthless bullshit or have they learned and will they try something new?

Have a bump OP this is important

He is probably some plumber or retarded tradie mad that someone is making it in california and also is getting a job that they couldnt even dream of
I usually just hide posts of people that stupid, its not worth trying to convince someone of something if they dont have the bran capacity to understand it.

I'll talk down to whoever I want, bitch. You're in MY thread. You can show your Canadian flag whenever you'd like, by the way.

Her angle on these issues will be completely in-line with the mainstream Democratic party. Message conformity is HUGE for Democrats, and it's undoubtedly the first thing they discussed at their shadow meeting in the Hamptons. Democratic donors are tired of losing, but they still value conformity over all else. In reality, someone who doesn't toe the party line on every single issue would HELP them win, because at least that person would have some sense of principles or integrity. But there is a lot of money on the line here, so alas message conformity is the number one issue if you're going to get DNC dollars.

That said, the Dems are facing a messaging crisis right now. For too long they've relied on progressive polling firms to craft their messaging, which is why they are so far ahead in every poll you see in the media. The pollsters literally right the policy.

However, as we've seen, winning in the polls doesn't translate to a victory on the ground, so they've got to be shitting themselves a little bit. But I wouldn't worry about them improving too much, considering the structure of their institutions is fairly set in stone, and they didn't do nearly enough clearing house after 2016 to get a fresh start.

The first nigger president created a massive armament boom in the states, got texas to threaten to succeed and many other states to consider it, and pushed the country so hard that Militia activity ( with thousands of people ) actually opposed government action.
If this bitch gets elected, it's over. The west will burn the world down with it.

Best course of attack is to find out what banks and "special interests" funded her and blast the shit out of her for taking money from those organizations/companies/institutions.

bump

>half pooess, half black/white mix
>grew up mostly in cuckanada
>went to high school in a jew area of Montreal
>coastal liberal
>female
surely it will work this time!

any dirt helps though, good thinking

FEC reports are public, so start by looking at her AG and Senate races. But there's a step beyond that if you want to get REALLY dirty.

The vast majority of politicians get really sweet loan deals from the banks that support them, which they use to get amazing houses, cars, planes... It really doesn't even matter what the terms of the loan are, because do you REALLY think a debt collector is going to knock on a US Senator's door?

If you REALLY want to take down Kamala, find out who's loaning her the big bucks for her Sea-doos.

Literally all US Senators get these cushy gigs, but luckily that includes the ones we want to take down.

she is boring, but black people will definitely vote for her, because muh light skin.
so we need to obviously make voter id a major issue and make more white people vote compared to 2016.

Good article

caucus99percent.com/content/kamala-harris-camel-hoping-please

OP's making some good points.

She's actually Half Black and Half Indian so even worse. So half chimp and half river pooper

I love the idea of this, but I think it is much more valuable to research unknown Silicon Valley tycoons who could emerge like Macron on a happy platform of technology and modernity exerting a glossy sheen over an authoritarian nanny state.

They will dominate whatever the Democrats become by 2030 or at least 2040. Think long term.
Or even short term if the Democrats play their card right. They could get a White man in this way. I doubt a Jew is electable yet but that could change in 8 years. I don't think Democrats expect to win in 2020 so they will martyr someone a la Romney who they think best represents them morally but has no broad appeal, unless they care enough to find an unknown they can sell on brand.