The cuckest country?

>Be Portugal, 1st global empire, rule the seven seas
>Cucked by the dutch
>cucked by an earthquake, a tsunami and firestorm in a single day
>Cucked by your greatest ally
>here comes napoleon's army
>Your king literally flees the country and leaves you to fight alone
>King raises Brazil to a Kingdom of equal status and rules Portugal from the new capital of the Kingdom of Portugal, Brazil and the Algarves, Rio de Janeiro
>Ruled from your colony for 14 years
>Needs to fight the french with guerrilla warfare since your government fled
>Saved by the british
>Demand your royal family comes back
>King does, his first born prince stays, declares Brazil independent
>Try to stop him
>Fail
>King dies
>Prince who cucked you next in the royal line, becomes your king, abdicates in his daughter's favor
>Brother who actually lived in Portugal says "oh hell no", usurps the throne
>prince who cucked you invades the country from Brazil with an army of mercenaries, defeats his brother, forces people do adopt a constitution
>Ruled by your new brazilian-born Queen, daughter of the man who took your largest colony away, granddaughter of the king who left you to die in the hands of Napoleon's army
>Many years later, still has a bunch of colonies
>Winning wars against then, " fuck that independence bullshit"
>Cucked twice by India, no more colonies there
>Commie soldiers overthrow the government, give independence to every colony without a fight, give Macau to Chyna for free
>tfw no more colonies
>tfw wasted all that money trying to keep them and commies just gave them away
>tfw too poor to pay denbts now
>tfw no longer rule the seven seas
>tfw more portuguese go to the former colonies than the other way around
>tfw even syrian migrants don't want to go to your country

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_Map
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Brazilians#The_Portuguese_in_contemporary_Brazil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Angolans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angolans_in_Portugal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilians_in_Portugal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decolonisation_of_Africa
historytoday.com/roger-crowley/first-global-empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Macau
twitter.com/AnonBabble

show flag fag

Can you guys leave Europe and go back to North Africa?

Hawt

>dissing Portugal
Neck yourself, faggot.

Portugal is less african than France nowadays desup>dissing Portugal
Their history is dissing them, not me

show flag

Let´s not kid ourselves you are a brazilians aren´t you

>Be North African
>Have North African outcomes

>flag
Too easy

That´s cute coming from an american nigger , back to Africa Tyrone

Same shit with greece... Except for the kings shiet. After all we may be poor but noone cares about us. No rapefuge assault trucks and all that shit. Peacefully lead a self sufficient life

Spain is as moorish but wasn't and isn't nearly as bad

They were never ruled from a colony and it took a war with the US for them to lose all their colonies.

They didn't even fight in WW2, unlike the UK and France who can use thos excuse

I'll book my flight to Lisbon today

Greece hasnt been great in thousands of years, so that's expected.

Portugal went from rags to riches and then it crashed down and burned

when?

Alright go to "cova da moura" the minorities like yourself gather there , have a nice day nigger , also you should thank Portugal , if it wasnt for the trans-atlantic slave trade half of your ancestors wouldnt have come to murica, therefore your mongrel-self wouldnt exist ;)
But you shouldnt even book a flight since Murica is Africa 2.0 , go to brooklin or some shit if you are more into your chicano brothers move to the south ;)

show me your flag fagget

>Portugal
>Most cucked

>"cuckest"
>irrational distain for portugal
>hides flag
did ricardo have his way with your oneitis?

Nigger, have you even analyzed Greek history? It's literally the most tragic one out of all European countries.

Wow, its almost like even muslims have standards

They've been largely irrelevant for at least 500 years

>Fleeing from napoleon

Not gonna lie mate, that was some top quality bantz right there.
You win this time flagfag.

pic related
now here's one empire kek can bless

D&C
>D&C
D&C
>D&C
D&C
>D&C
D&C
>D&C
D&C
>D&C
D&C
>D&C
D&C
>D&C
D&C
>D&C
D&C
>D&C
D&C
>D&C
D&C
>D&C
D&C
>D&C
D&C
>D&C
D&C
>D&C
D&C
>D&C

SAGE THIS CANCER THREAD

PIDF needs better arguments

Shame it ended

Vai-te foder seu Espanhol/Brazuka do caralho. Chupa-me os tomates até morreres, como a tua raça de sub-humanos nos fez no passado.

>check map
>rodhesia is british
>angola and mozambique are not connected

Nice unintended bants my anglo friend
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_Map

btw pic related

Portugal is a sad joke. From the pioneers of European empire, to the poorest country in western Europe. Now these retarded shitskins do nothing but flee to Canada, France and Switzerland, in order to shit up those countries as well and work for slave wages. What a joke of a country and a people. Even Brazil is more relevant.

>everyone that bad mouths Portugal itt is behind a meme flag
really makes you think..

SAGE

they're even fleeing to Angola m8

really makes me think

Greece when it was byzantine had its fair share of pretenders and civil war issues, at least no commie soldiers.
>Be relevant for nearly 2000 years, finally get conquered after fighting nomad hordes and muslims for 900 years.
>Hurdur Greece is shit tier and irrelevant

>Portugal makes weak claim for Rhodesia
>Writes piece of paper
>Britain rejects pathetic expansion attempt
>oh shit portugese monarchy collapse and now it's a republic

Notice how most dissing fags hide flag

We can see through your flags shills. Pathetic.

In the present tense, it is matter of fact shit-tier and irrelevant.
I'll change my mind if they fuck Turkey up tho
greatest allies!

What is this I'm seeing? I have no idea, but I'm quite sure it's not an argument, this much I know

Show us your flag, i bet on a buthurted third worlder-mongrl.

>Cucked by the dutch

Wrong, the dutch attacked portuguese empire in the iberian union times,before and even after they got their ass kicked many times. I would say a draw in the east and their loss in the americas.

>here comes napoleon's army
>Your king literally flees the country and leaves you to fight alone

Why don't you say that we have expelled the french 3 times in their invasion of Portugal, we won that war sir.

>Ruled from your colony for 14 years

The king and nobility was all of portuguese/europid blood so, 14 years of no problem.

>King does, his first born prince stays, declares Brazil independent

One less colony to us be hurry about, so win-win for us.

> give Macau to Chyna for free

Yea, and? macao is land of chinese people, it was a matter of time, like Uk gave Hong kong , back to china, so?

>tfw too poor to pay denbts now

We pay our debts and managed to still be one of the countries with a very high quality of life, what about you? lmao

>tfw more portuguese go to the former colonies than the other way around

This is a lie. Only some dozens went to angola, to gain easy oil/diamaond money from the local corrupt elites there.

For us right now,it's enough, or the most important is to keep our national european identity.And put portuguese back economy on track, reeindustrialize. But our multicultural elites want to destroy this country so bad that i don´t even know what future do we have.

>cant even conquer majorca

Lmao

this will be fun subhuman scum!

I bet your spanish

HO YES BABY PORTUGAL CARALHO!

flagflagflag

Stop bumping this thread, newfag.

>>Britain rejects pathetic expansion attempt

We act classy, something that you don´t have, at least with allies. Portuguese expansionists, Serpa Pinto and other's were doing their job puting rodhesia into our side, you were not even there.

>>oh shit portugese monarchy collapse and now it's a republic

Portuguese king was killed by masons/carbonaria republicanists lowlife. the king lost popularity because the people wanted a war against you. on the pink map issue.

>Uk gave Hong kong , back to china,
the UK rented hong kong and gave it back after the right amount of time passed. Portugal built Macau from the ground and had total sovereignty over it given by the Chinks in 1887

Also
>Portuguese in Angola: 200,000
>Angolans in Portugal: 162,604
>Portuguese in Brazil: 213,203
>Brazilians in Portugal: 106,961

And Portugal has a far smaller population.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Brazilians#The_Portuguese_in_contemporary_Brazil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Angolans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angolans_in_Portugal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilians_in_Portugal

sry EU faggot Red pills must be dropped!

portugal is that one nigga in RTS who just walls and builds an autism fort for 40 minutes while everyone else is fighting and then loses cause he runs out of resources due to only controlling 2% of the map

>War against Britain
Sounds like a great idea

wow, it's almost as if Portugal had to live off it's past glories
Actually all it took was a couple commie soldiers and a completely cucked population who didn't want to keep fighting.
:^)

>cucked by dutch

kek

>Portuguese in Angola: 200,000

wikipedia lmao
I doubt that stat all the way. And i know what i'm talking abt. Even if they count the white portuguese colonialists that had angolan passport, the numbers are not even near that.

>implying this didn't happen because of the black warrior

>56 Portuguese
>1200 Dutch

sure sure

DON'T YOU FUCKING DISRESPECT DADDY THIS WAY, YOU LITTLE SHIT

SHOW YOUR FAGGOT FLAG RIGHT NOW

[citation needed]
>be dutch
>have no empire
>war with portugal
>we empire now
>lost
Remind me again of how portuguese Ceylon, Malacca and Malabar coast were lost

wow, portugal really showed those spearchucking african tribesmen who's the boss

kys emperor pedro

Like i've told you, we won the americas and it was a draw in asia.
We won in goa(india), we won in Macao, we first won in Mallaca (Battle of Cape Rachado) and then we lost ceylon, and in far east indonesia .

And the war was won, except traitors in the military cucked everything up

> even syrian migrants don't want to go to your country

at least it ended on a positive note

Battle of Goa in Dutch-Portuguese war...

>We won in goa(india)
Really? How come you guys left so quickly if you won? You guys lost in like 2 days. And India captured 4668 of your soldiers.
How is this winning?

see: That's what they are talking about.

OP is a brazilian kek ,too afraid to show his flag

Why are Portuguese women so manly-looking?

I was talking about the war's with our dutch bro's. in the XVII century. That was much later. And it was good, all those lands didn´t belong to us. Portugal lives in Europe and no place else... it lives abite in the sea too lel

>t. faggot flagger

ye we are not that stupid, to fight for uk and france on ww2.lol

They got cucked because no one even remembers they were a major power once. Everyone knows the dutch and french and English because of their colonialism, but the portugese are forgotten.

why do you think this is, user?
are they?

don't play dumb. show me your flag

was it worth the money spent, tho? especially given that they became independent anyway?

>implying that is a portuguese women
ROTFL

hindsight is 20/20.

this is a jew user

the one I posted is closer to what you'll find googling "portuguese woman model" than this one

don't fall for the bait

In america we literally learn that the Dutch were the first successful colonial empire. When are you saying you guys were top1?

you guys also think hispanic is a race, so that's not very surprising

Its what we are literally taught in our textbooks Farsl, no need to get uppity. I was asking for a sincere explanation.

Dude, we don´t give a fck. Our glory speaks for itself.

portugal was one of the only countries to spend so much money for nothing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decolonisation_of_Africa

The bongs really know how to spend their money
Portugal was, matter of fact, the first european global empire, and the last one to end too.

Even Spain had an empire before the Netherlands (they stole their empire's land from other empires).

This must be a germanic and anglo-saxon thing, to only learn about their feats

see historytoday.com/roger-crowley/first-global-empire

If you are going to shit up on a country's history like its one person at least show your flag and give them a chance to defend their honor.

You niggers are ok when lead by us, but you always nigg around and steal shit before the battle ends

>the Dutch retreat turned into a rout. The onset of the "drunken negro slaves" in particular, sparing no one as they beheaded all Dutchmen they came across in the name of John the Baptist, greatly demoralized the Hollanders.[16] One black woman was even compared to the legendary baker-woman of Aljubarrota by a contemporary Jesuit for her incredible skill with a halberd during the battle.[17] However, the Dutch got some reprieve in the pursuit when the slaves abandoned the chase to plunder the dead

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Macau

We learn that Spain was the first evil empire in the Americas, but they are treated as a regional empire because their eastern world colonisation is ignored. The portugese are taught as literally being handed land by the pope for no reason and doing essentially nothing worth mentioning. The portugese explorers are portrayed as being stand-alone successes whose accomplishments are not a reflection of their national heritage, like the venetians.

In case you were wondering what the pretext of our attitudes about you are ;)

Are you brazillian, by any chance?

Are you tuga?

there's a reason american why education is a meme