twitter.com/Luke_Turner/status/887402770709524480
twitter.com/Luke_Turner/status/887401621772279810
twitter.com/Luke_Turner/status/886602606398906369
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ebrietas in the thread!

With her beautiful melody!

youtube.com/watch?v=3sr349qR9s8

Ahaha holy fuck will they ever learn.
So Sup Forums, how long will it take? 24 hours?

We got the last one in 23 hours so I have no clue im going with 20.

We need to find out more details about how it's going down. How do we get someone to lower their IQ enough to become an inside guy?

Season 6: Fresh Meat.

can't wait for the /comfy/ threads
>inb4 kike mods pruning it all again

> Divided 5 times

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Luke will be read for us though. All of these idiots on twitter taunting him won't go unnoticed.

roll for kek

Do you think it's a possibility he'd do it in Los Angeles? It's liberal city over here.

Did anything ever happen with Shia? Did those Finnish anons ever find out where his cabin was?

bump

I honestly haven't heard of Luke for a long time, does he even live in Los Angeles ? If so, he could definetely do it on a boat. He said it in one of his twitter replies that he'd love to put the flag on a boat and leave it running out in the coast...

I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

from what I recall it was mostly messing with his livestream. The whole thing itself didnt last all to long either

>twitter.com/Luke_Turner/status/887401621772279810

what if we find his house and steal the flag before it even starts, we then can say we found it in 0 minutes.

Did he quit early?

They're teaming up with Elon fucking Musk to shoot the flag into space.

So, however long it takes Sup Forums to build a rocket: that's how long it will take.

WAKE UP BOYS ITS TIME

source of that?

season 6 finally
we will steal this flag
and break shia and his gang again

What would the point be then ? Nobody would ever know it happened unless he's stupid enough to tell the media "THE INTERNET STOLE MUH FLAG"

not long desu

Season 6? Stopped watching after season 2. When will this get cancelled?

If doubles flag, is captured within 10 hours.

"Luke Turner (b.1982, Manchester, UK) is an artist based in London. His work investigates the operations and oscillations of art, exploring presence and affect across the physical and digital realms. He is one-third of artist trio LaBeouf, Rönkkö & Turner, alongside Shia LaBeouf and Nastja Säde Rönkkö. His practice evolved out of his work on the web in the late '90s, and he is co-editor of the aesthetics and culture website Notes on Metamodernism. In 2011 he published The Metamodernist Manifesto."
If the information on his site is correct he's in london. London is a large place, maybe he will do it there.

>he missed Autistic Espionage Action, Pepe's Eleven and Finnish Adventures

I'm conflicted, on one hand the early HWNDU threads were /comfy/ but they resulted in redditors shitting them up with their shit

the discords were pretty fun desu

Mass repliers should be killed

what if they sent it to space

I was thinking about HWNDU the other day, my life is so shit that I kinda missed it, at least when it was in new york, the threads were really comfy.
Also I knew Luke was a faggot, but I didn't know he was on this level of faggotry
twitter.com/Luke_Turner/status/886602606398906369

COME ON YOU APES!

YOU WANNA LIVE FOREVER?!

Then we go to space.

>kekistani
>twitter

Drives the value of the (You) down by giving it away for free. Shameful, really.

they are thinking of putting it on a boat

Foot soldiers, prepare to deploy.

I secretly hope he chooses to go sailing
On a sidenote, does anyone have the better version of pic related?

>filename

Leave and never return

I mentioned this earlier

his opinion is right, your post wasn't even helpful you fucking retard

faggot

His website states that he is based in london. Wether or not he's doing it in london i don't know, but if you have more accurate location data go ahead and share it.

most of us fucking knew that and also know how to press buttons on the rectangles in front of our monitors to find that information

nigger

source?)

> Calls germans nigger and is a slav
Damn degenerates. You're complaining i added information to this post.

lol "german" nice LARP

and no we're complaining you went and mass replied to the whole fucking thread for no reason you autistic faux kraut

FYI i didn't vote to cuck my country.

That'd be great fun. Pol can go full on pirate.

still sitting and watching as it gets pegged tho; that's the real cuck

He blocked me, what's happening?

>with gas

fuck you