A moment ago someone created a thread about traps, and this image was posted there...

A moment ago someone created a thread about traps, and this image was posted there. A frogposter said that the Dad was "weak" but how do you father children in the West without them become retarded degenerates?

You'd have to homeschool them to avoid the (((education))) system. But as soon as they enter university, your teaching will be challenged with pure, unadulterated propaganda. In society, they'll be surrounded by liberals, they'll probably be persuaded by """friends""" 'to indulge in degeneracy and your conservative teaching will be lost.

The cards were stacked against the Dad in every respect. He tried as hard as he could, but it wasn't good enough.

Statistically, your child will become a degenerate. So how are you supposed to raise your children in such an environment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r6AQ_85U7Q0
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you can't

expect us

Trap here. My country is dead and there is nothing worth being a man and working your ass off for anymore. Why bother?

Want feels user?
youtu.be/r6AQ_85U7Q0

DELET THIS

post fem penis

So you can age to become wealthy, distinguished and to have raised proud sons to carry on your legacy.

Instead of aging to become something children sneer at.

Traps end up committing suicide after a while once they realize being a woman these days is nothing more then sucking chads cock and being thrown under the bus.

does your dad want his son back?

There is no propaganda, there are only ideas. Or, everything is propaganda, which is ideas being spread.

If you are insecure about yours it means that your ideas are shit.

how do I get chads cock?

>comments are disabled
figures. that was horrifying.

No media unless you approve. No cell phones. Homeschool.

Tada. Kids can play with neighborhood kids and be mildly influenced by them in a bad manner but you can still raise them good.

At least this is my hope and what I'm doing with my son.

Nah I've always been kind of a lazy fag, it's probably the best for everyone that I'm gonna live with my bf in the future.

Also, the attitude towards family is molded by the parents' family.

If it's the best and greatest, the son will become a family man.

If it's oppressive, cold and hostile place, the son will seek anything but his own family in life, no matter how many restraining jackets you put on him.

Another great example of a "transgender" specimen. Holy crap.

The dads reaction is perfect.

Homeschool until what age - how old is he now? It's something I've been thinking a great deal about recently.

I don't even think it's possible to wife anyone from New Zealand that's appropriate for marriage either. Our women have more sexual partners than men on average. I want to be a parent, but I also don't want to father future degenerates. I want a legacy, not disappointment.

God, you really are a woman.

D E L E T

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

Bring it all down!

when phil starts asking "what if it isn't a mental illness?" i would have asked "show me the fucking science". i feel terrible for that man, especially considering the entire audience, host and his son were against him. trannies are scum.

I wanna fug her

Sounds fake as fuck

Would fuck his 'son' tho

I
WANT
OFF
THIS
RIDE

The moment HE walked out on stage, you could tell he wasn't acting logically or rationally. He's been brainwashed by the left.

I have a daughter and know the uphill battle well, but I redpill her bit by bit with examples that she experiences.
ie:We were at the park and she was playing tag withholder kids and she couldn't catch them so she yelled no fair slow down.
The other parents started to agree with her and wanted their children to slow down for the little girl.
I stepped right in and said "they don't need to slow down you need to try harder, why shouldn't they put in their all to win do you want someone telling you that you cant try to win"?
I knew they were bigger and faster so I said if you don't push yourself then be smarter about it.
By this time the other parents were getting annoyed with me and trying to interject with their crap about feelings and how she need to feel like a winner.
When we were interrupted by my daughter yelling that she had caught one of the kids, she had hidden next to the slid and caught one of the boys off guard.
I yelled just to be annoying at this point "doesn't it fell better to have caught him on your own then having him let you catch him."
I push my child so she knows what she is really up against in the coming years and I show her every chance I get to let her learn what earning things on her own feels like.

why

I want this to be real.

i think most Sup Forums autism is retarded but you honestly seem like a great dad

END IT
Those Feels

Not just copy pasta I am very proud of my little girl and I don't want her growing up to be a leach that needs to get attention from some gender crap.

Thank you user

>not having unconditional love for your child

Fucking pathetic human being

(checked)

Get her in a church, user...

ignore that brainlet and dont take her to the egalitarian brainwashing cult

I honestly don't understand trans people like this, he isn't even feminine, he has a stockier build than me for fucks sake, and he's like 6 foot 2, what the fuck made him think he was a woman

The dad should be more supportive, it's 2017, changing your gender is perfectly normal

You sound like an asshole. Hopefully your daughter grows up to be a dyke and removes your failure from the gene pool

going to higher education isn't going to turn anyone into a tranny if they didn't already want to do it in the first place

trannies are born, not created
same with gays

Gender is on a spectrum, you can decide to identify as a man today, and as a woman tomorrow

Absolutely not true. Vulnerable people join cults and do crazy shit for their cult. Social justice is absolutely a cult.

it's a mental illness, it's not somthing you can logically explain because it's not logical. It tears you apart until you're nothing if you ignore it

being a tranny =/= being involved in social justice

its nothing like being in a cult

I can't watch.

My god, that's fuckin' heartbreaking.

sjws who identify as koboldgender never actually transition, it would give them actual gender dysphoria and they would realize how dumb their points are.

Do you get off on lying?

Wow that's disgusting I would react the same way if my son was wasting his time when he can't even pass as a convincing trap for me.

Being forced to watch your child grow up follow a crowed that needs identity politics to garner attention learn to hate herself for being herself suffer from depression, mutilate herself all for "unconditional love"
When you do nothing to keep you child from harming them selves its neglect, when you do nothing to set them on the path of a safe and fulfilling life its willful abuse.

The thing is there are SOME trans girls who are genuinely very feminine, they're a female height, weight, they have a feminine voice, skin, personality etc, so I can understand why they see themselves as girls/women, but men like the guy in that video are seriously fucked up and delusional

>ZINC
>MAGNESIUM
>VITAMIN D
>FUCK SOY, ALUMINUM AND MERCURY
>LIFT HEAVY

Jesus christ, fuck these jews poisoning everyone

you say that but ive met plenty of "trannys" that are seriously teating it like a fad

but yes some people are born mentally ill so you are somewhat right

lads

Why would you become a transvestite due to that? A man never surrenders. Grow some balls and handle it like a man, fight back.

Homeschool until adulthood. Sports and boys clubs if you can afford it. Church groups are pretty good too if that's your thing.

Look, life is shit for everyone everywhere for every generation. You can't let fear hold you back, you just have to live and try to do good.

Once upon a time you had to kill mammoths and your first 4 children died before they reached age 3. Now all you have to do is live as a good example of a man and keep your children interested in things you want them to be interested in.

Kids only turn fucked up because parents feed them to daycare, public education, and the mass media monster.

Take a daily active interest in your children and they will grow strong and healthy and wise.

Liberals believe in evolution
>evolution is the scientific theory that states that your lineage can be traced back 4 billion years to microbes
>4 billion years of passing your genes on

liberals also believe a father should:
>accept his child being transgender
>accept his child being being gay
>accept his child being being in an interracial relationship
>accept a child being fathered by another man

Why should a father accept the fact that his money was wasted? Raising a child costs nearly $250,000 in 2017.
Why should a father accept his lineage, going back 4 BILLION YEARS, ending in degeneracy?

JUST

Join the military , get it out be a good role model for your kids when they grow up they'll want to join too ... Singh them up senior year they'll get out with character fitness and free collage ... by 21

When your fucktard antics friends bumble their way into a civil war I hope someone drowns you in a gene pool

Choke on cum

what makes you ask that user?

Cos it's pretty damn obvious you are. Don't fool me.

Being a tranny is giving in to the cultural Marxists. Fuck this thread, bring back virtues. Virtus no fucking sissy behaviour.

gender dysphoria doesn't make you delusional, that's why it hurts so much. You know what you are and being that just drains you and takes away any desire to live. Knowing that you're not a real girl and will never be one. And resisting it just makes you masculinize more and the dysphoria gets worse until some day you can't resist it anymore and if you've done it for too long there's no hope left. That's why people want trans kids to have access to hormones.

>germany
Every.fucking.time

Based father. You're raising your child to be successful. I think girls are a lot harder to raise right because there's more peer pressure to conform.

Probably not a good idea to go Catholic though. Orthodox ones seem redpilled but I'm not sure.

well said desu

What if they got military stress or whatever it's called?

Do you have kids?
Wouldn't you do similar?
Its not that amazing to tell your kids to try harder my parents did when I did sports in school.

are you cute?

PTSD.

>

No. NO. Fuck. You can see the images in his mind, when he first held his son in his arms, the days they played baseball in the park, when he bought that newfangled Nintendo as a surprise for Christmas, when he saw him in a suit for prom.
FUCK. I would be comatose if I were him.

Here's something to think about to, why not use the trap thing as an advantage to redpill other traps into becoming right wing and then slowly convert them back to normal?It might not work, but it's worth a shot eh?

return to a simpler life

Not about to become a tranny, I prefer having a dick. I just really enjoy crossdressing (especially cute anime cosplays!)

My bf thinks so at least....

I'm out.

fake and gay

>he already has a bf

>flag
Checks out

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

i want off this ride

Look at the dads sorrow as his son parades in the room, the crowd onlooking with glee and cheer as a new progressive steps into the world of degeneracy. The dad is alone in this and it is only made more worse that he is being watched all over the nation, forced to accept his sons new position in the world. He lost his son, and there is no way to get him back.

Post cute boys.

Anyone have that compilation pic of multiple white "men"?

When did you transfer? How people reacted to it? Are you still friends with people you used to be before becoming a trap?

>muh traps every hot girl is secretly a trap i swear im not gay

Fuck off faggot shes a girl

transgenders should be put to gas chambers

Please be my gf

>have son
>son turns into drug addict degenerate
>still have to love him the same as if he were a doctor

They're delusional to think they can become women

>tfw you fap to her having a dick and now you can't get hard anymore
thanks

Wrong!

It's a matter of being comfortable in your own skin. Beyond confidence, you teach your kids how to win. Once they know how to win they have a self sustaining confidence engine.

It's gender dysphoria. It's not happiness with a new gender, it's sorrow with the one you have. It's self hatred to the most extreme degree. If you prevent self hatred from happening, you have no problems.

Teach your son the best way to do everything. If he can hit throw and run better than his peers then it stops being a problem. If you don't know how to do this, hire a expert coach.

Once you value yourself then you won't feel like sharing any of it. That's how conservative values are born.

>muh dissforrrrria

That fucking word wasn't even In your vocabulary until you let the left completely poison your mind. many such cases. Sad.

:)

Started crossdressing about half a year ago, although I had wanted to try it for quite some time before that. Family doesn't know and I don't have friends except internet friends.

Sorry but I'm taken!

that is the face of a man who has seen his genetic lieage just get shit down the drain

This is like giving liposuction to someone with anorexia. Playing pretend with mental illness doesn't make it better. Doing irreparable surgical and chemical damage their bodies is pure cruelty. It's why they kill themselves when they get a moment of clarity

Your father cries at night.