John Boyega Calls Out 'Game Of Thrones' And 'Lord Of The Rings' For Lack Of Diversity

YOUR FICTIONAL SHOWS/MOVIES ABOUT ELVS, DWARFS, GOBLINS, ORCS, HOBBITS, HUMANS, DRAGONS, SKELETONS, DEMONS, and MONSTERS ISN't DIVERSE ENOUGH.

>APOLOGIZE NOW YOU BIGOT!!!

archive.is/DADpL

Other urls found in this thread:

lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Eöl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

display this handy image anytime someone complains about "muh diversity" in the media.

I'll apologize for the lack of black people when the director of Black Panther apologizes for no white people being in the film.

>please whitey give me another role, my career is dying

Game of Thrones is still going, but what the fuck does he expect them to do about LotR, cgi remaster some black people into it?

white people are better actors and actresses. simple as that.

Just make everyone niggers, game of thrones is shit anyway. There 100% diverse.

what are you talking about, orcs are like half the movie!

Black elves when?

Surprised there was none in "Hobbit".

He just didn't read the books and created an argument from ignorance. Shame, he was the only part of the new Star Wars i liked.

what does it have anything to do with this

If they fuck up with one of the last non-cucked literature i am going full school shooter mode.

What the fuck is wrong with people?

Boyega's not happy with the few tokens in the show?
The show has a midget for fuck's sake. That's inclusive. He probably doesn't even know that in the books, Tyrone Lannister wasn't even a little goblin like he is in the show.

kikes make all the movies you watch. maybe there needs to be more diversity in the kike management?

There is one dark elf in The Silmarillion

He is a nigger

Go write your own goddamn books if its so fucking important to see blacks everywhere. fucking hell

>ORCS
>are niggers

there is his diversity.

Laketown had nogs.

>GIVE ME MORE POTENTIAL JOBS

So slow. This industry is dead.

So fucking bitter shoe horned into a role and Disney, he will never disengage from and will always be limited by that role. What to do? Accuse tv and or film of being racist and alimetae yourself further from projects because you're so full of yourself yet so empty of any decency.

There are also several coons in GoT. Just shows he didn't watch it, which he should be happy about since it's an even bigger SJW shitfest than the new Star Wars

He is white, his hair is black. He was called a dark elf because he lived in darkness and favored the night.
lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Eöl

>he doesn't know the orcs are black people

Diversity means very few or no white people.

>ay we needs more diversity an sheit. whites is rasis.

>Shame, he was the only part of the new Star Wars i liked.
Fo real, LeGenius?

>hey you cant have nice stuff
>make it shitty like everything else

>set in NotEurope
>Niggers
This is your brain on mainstream media

>There are no black people on Game of Thrones.

Maybe John should watch the show before making dumb statements like this.

Nah just no white men

Mods on Sup Forums are a bunch of faggots

>Ooga booga why no fermatid action n' shit
>How mu di dup am I suppose to get job with my actual skills?

He obviously hasn't seen game of thrones. There were hundreds of the smelly bastards in Daenerys' travels. Too many in fact. It was fucking sickening.

WE WUZ GAME OF THRONES N SHIEEEEEEEEET.

Fuck off Boyega you talentless cunt.

people of color were well-represented in LoTR

>orcs
>uruks
>goblins
>trolls

She got KHAN'D by a Finnish guy and then aborted the child. What more can the nigger want?

I'm sure there were plenty of nigs under all that orc makeup

Lotr has lots of blacks, hes delusional

Everytime they make white character black in movie adaptation or put blacks in the historical setting they don't belong.
>"Lol who cares? Are you racist or something?"/"It's just a stupid movie not a documentary, dummy."
But try to make black/asian character white and see the reaction you will get. Suddenly argument "he/she is just a popular actor right now, that why they choose him/her" suddenly stops working.

>friend of the Dwarves of Nogrod
>devised Galvorn, a black metal
>got white-elf-pussy by rapping (Aredhel)

NIGGER ENOUGH

There are at least 2 whites in Black Panther.

If memory serves, there were blacks in the LOTR books. Only had brief descriptions of them, however, as they fought for Sauron in the siege of Gondor.

(((Goblins)))

TRANSLATION: I WANT BLACK KANGS ON THE SHOW

He was also
>Intelligent
>Master Craftsman
So he isn't a nigger, he is a wigger.

This.

At least then we get to see lots of niggers die.

That was the haradrim.

Makes you wonder if their costume director wasn't a denizen of Sup Forums .

>Lord Of The Rings
Hobbit was published in 1937. The Author was born in South Africa.

He was an AFRICAN WHO migrated to Europe. An AFRICAN WROTE THAT STORY. HOW CAN IT NOT BE DIVERSE?

hes talking about subsaharan black people

That's it. I'm making a tabletop game, novel series, and story-based videogame pilot projects ALA telltale games EXCLUSIVELY with white humans.

I will spend thousands of dollars on white artists to render quality art work and push this to every venture capitalist and small games company I can find. I will make this happen, all so this faggot has one more brand name bothering him.

Yep - thanks for the refresher. I suppose blacks would probably not want to be immortalized in film if they held true to the book descriptions.

"black men like half-trolls with white eyes and red tongues."

They were actually Germans
The movie changed it

Diversity is about less whites. It is never about culture.

Weird. I've seen several black and brown people in GoT. But since it's fantasy they mostly stay in THEIR countries.

There's a difference?

really do miss when Star Wars only had one nigger and he was cool

He got his role in the new Starwars through affirmative action, The Nigger should just shut the fuck up and thank his lucky stars. Plus there are plenty of Nigs in Daenerys, Army plus Two top Nigger Advisers

WE WUZ ELVES N SHIT

Yeah, I didn't say it ironically. He wasn't nearly as shit as Daisy, or the supporting cast. Quit jerking yourself off faggot

>Tyrone Lannister

Same. I thought he was better then this. I blame the liberal actor echo chamber.

Yes, the Haradrim. Specifically those that are from the region known as Far Harad, which is essentially the Middle Earth equivalent of Africa. Near Harad would be more like the Middle East.

Uppity, diversity hired niggers like all parasites don't and won't stop when they taste blood (blood being dollars in this case).

Filthy fucking Niggers.

Apparently you missed the part of the Baggins other cousins from the other side of Hobbiton, Compton. There was Snoop Baggy Bag, Laquisha and Lo-deshawn.

why can't someone just make a fantasy story with all black characters? Is there a law against it?

LotR wouldn't be allowed to be made today.

Dark Elves is a misnomer.
They were called "Dark" not because of their skin color, or even hair color, but because they never completed the journey from Cuivienen to Valinor (where the Two Trees were).
Aside from Eol, all Dark Elves were of the Teleri clan. Eol himself is the only known Noldorin Elf to never have made the journey to Valinor when the Two Trees were still alive.

How can we help

Correct, blacks came from Far Harad (Africa) while Near Harad had people that resembled Middle East, and Khand had people that resembled India/China.
But there are stories in History of Middle Earth that talk about black people that fought against Sauron, so the assumption that "all blacks are evil in LOTR" is false.

The actor for Salladhor Saan is from Zimbabwe. Game of Thrones has about as many, if not more black people as Star Wars: TFA anyways.

Because the people who complain about this sort of thing lack the motivation and creative initiative to write their own stories. They'd rather existing stories be changed to their liking instead of making something new,

Liberal: White people don't have a culture
>show proof of white culture
Liberals: This is racist and needs diversity

Orcs are Muslims
Sauron is Mohammad
Morgoth is Allah

While on the subject, I believe it was Rhun that resembled Central Asia, and not Khand.

I hate this ugly baboon nigger so much

Game of Thrones had at least two super white characters cast as black people. Areo Hotah (the nigga in Dorne with the axe and the pirate nigga Salladhor Saan

there were plenty of niggers in lord of the rings, they were the orc destroying white culture and cities kek

Yeah like khamul the black easterling.

>hollywood movies need quotas
We should just go back to blaxploitation or agree to have a population's representation, so long as it is mandated that crime and incarceration statistics are represented as well. One in ten black characters needs to be a criminal and one in twenty black characters needs to be in prison.

never said Khand represented central asia.
India/China is not central asia.
but you're right, Rhun represents central asia.

>John Boyega

>turd in the punch bowl
noice

He means ugly, filthy big lipped beasts like himself

There is no point trying to integrate non white people in our cultures, no matter how 'Westernized' they become, they still favour their own tribe and end up hating white people. They want us erasing from our own culture, we should actually reverse the mass immigration from outside of European cultures. Sad reality.

It aint diverse until a BBC is penetrating a white pussy

Sup Forums, are your friends and family waking up to the diversity bullshit meaning 'no whites'?

yes i used to be called a nazi conspiracy theorist now i just sit back and listen to them ramble worse then i ever did