Lefttards of pol, why do you hate Putin? Yes he is corrupt, but all Russian leaders are corrupt...

Lefttards of pol, why do you hate Putin? Yes he is corrupt, but all Russian leaders are corrupt. He fights for the interests of his people, unlike Western leaders.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3KcFQdLHL_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Putin hates America. The sooner you right wing retards realize this the better.

We also hate America. The fact that you haven't realized this shows how unprepared you are for 2018.

Hahaha is that it? He hates America? You can't think of anything better?

"Those who say that Russia is for russians are indecent people who don't know what are they talking about then they are idiots or provokers"

Yeah sure thing lmao.

youtube.com/watch?v=3KcFQdLHL_w

MUH SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE

That's true though. Russia is an multi-ethnic society. They're just not cucks about it. Russia is an empire, not a nation state.

That's why he pump billions to chechens instead of underdeveloped russian regions, which was slitting russian throats not so long time ago. Could be worse tho.

He bombed Chechnya to bits.

You sound like a Russian proxy.

85% or so of the world hates the US. And a good ~50% maybe higher of people LIVING in the US, hates the US. What's your point?

Also, if he's this horrible corrupt murderous dictator, why in the fuck is he invited to things like the G20?

I'm slav, but yea he did fucked it up to bits better than that drunk funk Eltsin. Still don't see reason of pumping so much money into Chechnya. If its for protection on the border, but I dont see anyone randomly attacking Russia.

>The sooner you right wing retards realize this the better.
You mean right wing TRAITORS, right? Because that's what they are. Traitors.

Putinbux well spent. :^)

Putin is a tryhard wannabe based bald manlet. He's king of degenerate vodka niggers. Worst of all slavs.
Stain on a white race.

nice statistics you pulled out of your asshole try harder next time faggot

He literally took over my country by installing his stooge as president. We're cucks now thanks to him.

America has been shit since 1776.

>this is what Dhimmicrats actually believe

Well, I'm sorry. I had to pull them from my ass, since I could not find a
>how many people in the US, and the world hate the US
poll. do you disagree with my ballpark figures? do you not understand what "or so" means, or what a "~" means? I didn't think I indicated my figures were anything other than ballpark estimates based on what I see in the world today.

>Slavs
>White
You don't have the R1b haplotype subhuman fag.

It sounds accurate to me.

Just going to point this out: The average life expectancy of a Russian is a decade less compared to the average life expectancy of an American.

They have more in common with a shithole country like Indonesia than any first world western nation.

He does fight for the interests of his people but not for the interests of people of Russia.