DRUMPFY DRUMPF DRUMPF BLUMPF CRUMPF!

>DRUMPFY DRUMPF DRUMPF BLUMPF CRUMPF!

Seriously, when does this faggot not talk about Trump?

When are you going to stop watching tv

you're not looking at a man, you're looking at CBS

When he's sucking BBC?

This is jewtube, not cable.

How will history look back at Stephen Colbert as that faggot who kept obsessing over the greatest President of all time?

ever since trump got elected, colbert making fun of trump has gotten him literally the highest ratings and views out of all his competitors. even the video you just linked says "7th on trending" right fucking there. he'll stop when trump stops giving him material.

If Trump lets in third world savages and allows Melania to sleep with Muhammed then maybe Stephen Colbert will do something original?

Stop giving him views you sallow faced cunt.
All liberals are like children, ignore them and they lose interest.

His family and decedents will eventually be run out of the country or killed.

I used to love Colbert (before Sup Forums) but if he wants to do something about the president, he should run in 2020. He's just becoming a one-trick pony at this point. Even when Bush Jr was feeding him material, he talked about other stuff too.

Maybe it's because I get my news from this place as well as his show and I don't live in a liberal brainwashing vacuum, but it's starting to look a little desperate, like he's grasping at straws.

If it turns out there was nothing illegal done, he's going to look fucking retarded and you know he'll keep milking this for as long as he can.

Seriously. Go to jewtube and his videos are always about Trump. What a faggot. He should thank the President for saving his shitty show.

millions watch his videos though

> doesn't write his own jokes

> doesn't write his own books

> doesn't even write his own tweets

Getting pissed at him is like yelling at the dummy sitting on the ventriloquist's knee. Find who his masters are at Comedy Central Planning and CBS then bring them out of the shadows.

when he is at his day job

TWO
SCOOPS

NERGAL BLAMPFFFFFF

And you make it worse memeflag.
>Everybody else is being degenerate what's the point
Kill yourself.

that sounds like colbert could make a monologue out of that too.

When Trump's failures and hypocrisy stop being funny.

Remember when Stephen Colbert supported the funding of ISIS and Al Qaeda in Syria, who murdered, raped, and enslaved thousands of men women and children.

Trump put a stop to it. Trump the humanitarian. Obama the terrorist activist.

You're surprised a comedian whose ratings have been going up keeps making fun of a president who says and does stupid shit on a daily basis?

So that makes it okay that you're a cuck too? Great logic

His mouth is no longer Obama's cock holster so he had to find some way to reel in brain dead liberal zombies into watching his show.

Turns out crying about Trump is the best way to get those zombies watching.

He's fucked once trump leaves office because hes literally not funny now.

>muh highest ratings in late night
That's like winning the retard olympics.

His "highest ratings" are about just under two million. For comparison, Johnny Carson regularly got 20 million viewers, back when this country was 90% white. Now that the Colbert's of the world have irreversibly changed our demographics, nobody wants to see a white boi like Colbert on thier television because most tv viewers are not white thanks to cucks like Colbert

TWO ELECTIONS?!?!?!?!?!?!

When Trump stops looking being an idiot.....so never.

>When Trump stops looking being an idiot
>stops looking being an idiot
>looking being an idiot
>an idiot
>idiot

It's a jewtube clip of a television show. Stop watching it you moron. What the fuck do you expect?

I'd rather make a typing mistake than embarrass my country.

>colbert making fun of trump has gotten him literally the highest ratings

He and Oliver have been steadily declining in views

That other big nose fuck has been rising however so its not all good news

>>His "highest ratings" are about just under two million.
In other words, more people watch Pewdiepie every day of the week than watch Colbert.

>Highest ratings in the irrelevant market

>he doesn't know about the view bots

>Hiding your flag
>Country must already be an embarrassment

Jesus Christ that's a rare and morning pepe.
Well done

WHICH ONE OF YOU DEAD MOTHERFUCKERS JUST CLAPPED

>hiding
>while everyone is anonymous

But you're right, it is.

ITS OVER NOW YOU CLAPPING RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS

I hope so.
I'm kinda surprised that no one torched his mansion or threatened his family.

>trending

Yeah cause those are totally real stats, goy

I find it really to believe he can get a couple of million views DAILY on those videos.

THE FAIRY FUCKING GODMOTHER DID IT!
HEY I LIKE YOU. YOU CAN FUCK MY SISTER

It's very simple
in the far future, in classes the teacher will point out that Trump needed to be impeached because literally everybody hated him. Historic "records" will demonstrate the total and complete hatred for Trump.

nobody is going to be talking about Sup Forums or t_d

HE DOOK THE TOO SKOOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>nobody is going to be talking about Sup Forums or t_d
nor should they. it's not about a being a secret club, I just don't want too many newfags at once. When it's an exodus, people lurk less, it's spoon-fed content.

I don't know how leftists handle life, it must be so annoying to constantly hear about Trump. All of their comedy, they say Trump within the first 30 seconds of these videos for the last year straight. fuck talk about anything else.

Please this. He's a subversive Jew that makes shit tier propaganda. Moreover, he's a one percenter and insulting as fuck to religion. Muslims should hate him, feminists should hate him, and commies should hate him. No matter who wins, eventually him and his kind won't be welcome.

Start a rumor that he jacks off to Trump

Explain this shit.

It's true. He's been caught jacking off to clips of trump after shooting of an episode wraps up.

He doesn't even wait for the audience to leave.

Can you imagine being Clobert? Every day he wakes up and thinks of one single man. When he watches his bull fuck his wife he thinks of Drumpf. When he jacks off he thinks of trump, before sleeping he thinks of trump, when sleeping he dreams of Trump. How can a grown man be so obsessed with one single man in this world.

And by the way, youtube ALWAYS puts his videos on the homepage because they are a bunch of globalist cunts that hate Trump and think 2 SCOOPS man will sway public opinion