Thanks idiots. I guess all us liberals really are going to be rounded up into camps, huh? Fucking awesome...

Thanks idiots. I guess all us liberals really are going to be rounded up into camps, huh? Fucking awesome. Thanks again so much guys.
twitter.com/PaulaReidCBS/status/887697111374024705

That'd be fucking awesome

About fucking time

Well now it'll be nice and legal for you. I know that's how you all like it.
My family thanks you as well

>Gadsden flag
>in favor of asset forfeiture of non-criminals
explain

I am reporting every liberal I know as a dealer

>seize property

I thought this is what they wanted.

Communists are criminals by default

Only if the camps killed all of you upon admittance. We really cannot carry your dead liberal weight any longer.

It must make you feel so fucking good to know that the government isnt going to steal your shit and starve your family just because you voted for the person who won an election. Bet that really helps you sleep well at night.

>This just in: The Supremacy Clause exists!

Holy fuck is this not news.

yeah this was going on under obama too, sorry OP, it's more like a "problems of big government" thing, but we all know how liberals love their big government and their big brother and think it could never do them wrong!

Yup. Vote better next time.

Same laws here in NL. OP is a faggot indeed.

Sounds good to me, commies are not even human.

>commies
>not criminal

>falseflagging to downplay a serious issue
This shit is fucking ridiculous

Liberals should be rounded up and killed. How else will we deal with the tax leeches?

I'd steal your shit and starve your family myself if I could you fucking parasite. The day of leftists being dragged into the streets and shot cannot come fast enough

But I'm sure you were all for Shillary's "fun camps" for Trump supporters huh?

welcome to communism. isn't this what liberals wanted?

>implying this will only apply to the people you don't like
retards

only a friendless humourless droompfie wouldnt want to go to something literally called a "fun" camp?

I'd make jokes too, if my hypocrisy were showing.

>Implying you liberals actually own property and don't live in your mums basement

Why would I give a shit about you and your family you dirty liberal?

KRISTALLNACHT WHEN?

Wait you have a family? Here in the U.S.?
They're totally legal, I understand that, now tell me your address so I DONT report to ICE.

based
USA is getting shit in order
your days are numbered commies

Feels pretty good desu
Reminds me of "journalists" doing flash mobs on conservatives. Go fuck yourself, I hope you do get searched.

I don't like this policy at all

But the government has lots of bad policy this isn't high on the list

Yay once the libs get in power they can LEGALLY take all of our property

GOOD JOB

Sounds good to me. You and everyone like you is a fucking parasite to society and should be gassed accordingly.

>mfw they use this to take assets of shit skins who only became citizens due to their parents coming illegally and they deport themselves

stop LARPing as a libertarian you edgy retard

You need to stop listening to NPR

>yeah this was going on under obama too
proof?

Isn't this a violation of the NAP??

Would I be within my legal rights to kill any officers who try to do this?

I used to think NSA spying on everyone was a bad thing. But now with the God Emperor in charge I realize it makes his job of purging the liberals much easier.

>I guess all us liberals really are going to be rounded up into camps
bullets would be cheaper