Cop who shot Minneapolis woman is a victim of white privilege

>(CNN) Mohamed Noor, the on-duty Minneapolis police officer who fatally shot an Australian-born woman on Saturday night, had been with the force for two years and was his precinct's first Somali-American officer.

>On Tuesday night, Noor's lawyer issued a statement. "My client [Noor] has fallen victim to the ingrained racial prejudice of [America's] judicial system."

>"[Noor] feared for his life in the situation. The suspect was white, he was looking for a white suspect. Now he's the victim of a witch-hunt."

>"This is what white privilege looks like."

>Noor has declined to be interviewed by agents at this time, the BCA said. Noor's attorney did not clarify if or when an interview would be possible.

>Mayor Betsy Hodges said she's happy that more information has been released. But she wants to hear more from Noor.

>"We cannot compel Officer Noor to make a statement. I wish we could. I wish that he would make a statement, is what I want to say. We can't compel him by law but I wish that he would make that statement," she said.

cnn.com/2017/07/18/us/mohamed-noor-minneapolis-police/index.html

So Sup Forums, when will you check your white privilege and stop scaring those poor immigrants?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZYUUE
archive.is/rHzlo
archive.li/fEzOk
cnn.com/2017/07/18/us/mohamed-noor-minneapolis-police/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And here's the archive
archive.is/ZYUUE

Archived that for you
archive.is/rHzlo

haha fuck u

Fake and gay

Bump

Don't let (((them))) slide this!

>Be Canadian
>Can't get job at Tim Hortons because Somalis and Africans only
>Go $100,000 into debt to get a STEM degree
>Graduate
>Try to get STEM jobs, can't, because no straight whites since Government subsidizes non-white immigrants/LGBTQHIV+ people
>Try to get government job, can't because of Gender Based Analysis Plus, no straight whites, only poor africans/muslims/chinks/poos/LGBTQHIV+
>Try to join military, can't, diversity hires only
>Try to join police, can't, diversity hires only
>Get job at Burger King making $11 CAD / $8 USD
>Pay 58.75% in taxes
>Serve rich refugees Halal meat who get $10,000/month for free
>Get in car accident, break wrist
>Free Healthcare!
>3 months wait for surgery, wrist fuses incorrectly meanwhile
>Can't use right hand
>Lose Burger King job
>Get Depressed
>Get Rx'd anti-depressants
>Can't fill Rx because free Rx is only for refugees
>Apply for welfare
>Wait in line with all shitskin refugees on iPhone 7 Plus wearing designer clothes
>Hear only halal
>Go to kiosk, "yes ma'm I'd like to apply for welfare. Here are my forms"
>"What's a white man doing applying for welfare?" Proceeds to forward my application to welfare fraud office
>Forgot to declare bank account never used because government knows about and seizes any money in it to pay student loan interest, which is 10% since government uses a private company
>Get charged and convicted of welfare fraud
>Criminal Record, can't get welfare or job
>Try to commit suicide
>Wake up in ER on life support with 10 Doctors working
>"No I want to die, can I apply for euthanasia?it's legal now"
>"No user, your suffering isn't great enough, denied"
>Get evicted
>Become homeless
>Spend time begging and warming up inside Burger King
>See TV
>See Al Qaeda terrorist on news
>See Trudeau gave him $10.5M for killing US soldier

This is what White Privilege is in Canada

archive.li/fEzOk
White lives don't matter.

Okay, so this is just straight-up, in-your-face agitprop, right? CNN isn't even bothering to hide it anymore? Is anybody else concerned with how brazen they've become with this shit nowadays? Really makes me wonder what's actually going on in this country.

Shit's just getting to be too much these days.

thanks again nordbro

So CNN's upset that we Whites don't chimpout at the drop of a hat like niggers do?

>Be American
>Call police for help
>Get shot by nigger refugee immigrant cop
>Cop is praised for being hero for killing one more white devil
>Cop is the victim
>kek

FAKE AND GAY

ARTICLE DOES NOT SAY THIS

hang in there bro

>racial prejudice
>not just a stupid fucking somali the local precinct virtue signalled with
Do we even know the facts of the case yet? Wasn't this nig riding in the passenger seat while the woman approached the vehicle on the driver side? What is this kike lawyers explanation for that?

That cop would not have killed that White women if White privilege did not exist. Sorry, racists.

checked. also man up and kys by cop whaiboi

hahaahahaha yes !!!! it's literally happening !!!!!! the white liberals are finally beginning to accept in their own minds that they are 'literally sub-human and really don't have much right to be alive at all, and that it would be the morally correct thing to just die silently so people of color can finally live in peace'

don't you see that this is their final form ? am i the only one kind of excited about this ?

Only if they kill themselves.

This process wouldn't be so painful if whites just learned to embrace extinction. Why contribute to a society that wants to replace you?

Yes, let's just encourage them to murder us and our families and breed with our wives sisters and daughters!

That'll help

(((Grinberg)))

Noor is going to get a jury of locals. The jury will be filled with Somalians who will refuse to convict. It will become de facto legal for Somalians to kill white women in Minneapolis.

Cheked n' keked.

that's literally what they are doing to themselves ! your first death is in the spirit, then your body withers away. they will just become shells of themselves, knowing their place as peasants who are in this world solely to support the masses with their tax dollars. the only threat they will demonstrate is their right to vote, but i think everyone on all sides are coming to the conclusion that political solutions are worthless and impossible

If this is just like Mike Brown then how did she threaten him? Where's his scars and fractured bones? Where is her gun on the ground? Where is the report that an armed violent female was in the area and had already robbed a store?

>A woman called 911 to report a rape.
>She goes to check it out.
>When the police show up, she was near the scene and approached the officers.
>This guy draws his gun from inside his vehicle, leans over his partner, and shoots her in the stomach.

I fail to see similarities between this and cases where violent black criminals threatened cops. When a violent white is put down by a black cop, I have never disputed it. This is the first time I am against a black cop for shooting a white person. If it was privilege then I would have been upset by other cases too.

The DA has said he will be deciding himself whether or not to press charges- and this case is NOT going before a Grand Jury.

our hero

>suspect
Walking up to a police car is now a criminal offense?

>"[Noor] feared for his life in the situation. The suspect was white, he was looking for a white suspect. Now he's the victim of a witch-hunt."
So police can kill any and all blacks they come across if they are looking for a black suspect?

The only way they can make this right is to hire more Somalis
That way they can say it's an isolated incident and not be seen as racist

chekt and absolutely rekt. Honestly, Canada's got BTFO of the universe on this post and the entire country should probably be ip banned.

Cops are paid to take risks. If they don't like heat; that is one kitchen they should stay out of.

Noor is a liar.

>get call about possible sexual assault
>"better look out for a white woman in pajamas"

I don't think this holds up guys.

>Black Muslim kills pregnant soon to be married white woman while responding to a report of a possible rape in progress.

>Blames white people.

This strategy is going to blow up in their faces.

>evil white cop kills innocent woman
>turns out the cop is Somalian
>the cop is the victim
>she should have checked her privilege

What a time to be alive, bois

So when will Australians chimp out on the state level?
Regardless of the nationality of the cop this would be a grave incident around here.

I mean american cops are fucking shit and are amongst the worst in the world, but this is a serious international incident between the two countries.

>Be Somali
>Rape or kill white wimmin
Checks out

These lawyers are just as bad as the criminals.

Forgot my anime image.

Did you skip civics class or something? When the DA decides to press charges it goes to trial and there is a regular jury. The DA can decide whether or not to press charges, or the grand jury can decide whether to press charges. Regardless of which one happens, it goes to trial and a regular jury decides the outcome.

Somalis deserve to be protected from White stupidity; keep them in Somalia.

I'd like to become a Dalek!

Whoops there goes all my sympathy for him. Hope he spends the rest of his life in prison for ventilating that roastie.

checked

she called the cops to report a rape. he was responding to the call. she shot her because he hates whites. his body cam was off thats against regulation and grounds for immediate dismissal by itself

when hes based

Every fucking time

Everyone is missing the big issue here.

That bitch gave speeches with her shoes off and made a prayer to the Oujibwe we we stole Minneosota from in an attempt to demoralize white people.

Then out from the mist rode the hero we didnt want, but the hero we needed.

thank you Norway bro

harper is the cuck who put us into this mess

anyonebutharper vs harper

one day i will kiss you.

>Australian born shot by an American niggerop

you just dun goofed you seppo cunts I WANT JUSTICE I WANT THAT NIGGEROP HANGING FROM A GOD DAMN TREEE

>The suspect was white, he was looking for a white suspect.
while OP is obvious skidmark, wasn't who the retard cop s'posed to be hunting for Standard Issue Suspect Type Black Male?
Why's he then blowing away Obviously Blonde Sheilas? He gonna have a problem arguing, this was necessary application of standard non-interventionary dispute resolution elevation procedure, even for a cop. There don't seem to even have been a dispute, he literally went charging in with the obvious intention of COLD-BLOODEDLY MURDERING AN AUSSIE QT, ONE WHO'D JUST BEEN ALLOGENOUSLY MOLESTED, the cunt.

>cnn.com/2017/07/18/us/mohamed-noor-minneapolis-police/index.html

yep OP was a faggot today.

thanks

White privilege is actually being qualified to do your job. This poor monkey was victimized by the virtue-signaling cucks who put him on the street with a gun and expected him not to act like a chimp.

Strict Archive Nord strikes again!

FAKE NEWS

>dark skinned white male

So it was murder and not an accident

whites aren't chimping out because they trust in the US justice system. at least more than blacks.

>dead body
>"This is what white privilege looks like."

Cops are still racist I see.

That's some quality leaf posting right there.

>That bitch gave speeches with her shoes off and made a prayer to the Oujibwe we we stole Minneosota from in an attempt to demoralize white people.

oh, well, fuck her then, it's probably for the best that she's dead.

This reads different from a different article I read. That article said she was already talking to the driver and he shot over the driver. The driver was stunned at what had just happened.

>/LGBTQHIV+
kek'd hard

they were searching for Male Black, who fled Chicago to get away from Robert.

the "all whites look the same" defense a classic

In Somalia I was wet rat, but everyone was wet rat, so you can kill whoever you want.
But I came to the U S and A and I was told that I was kang n sheeit,
But the sad true is that I can only kill white people and sheeit, what a racist country

>I murdered an innocent woman
>For some reason the police are distancing themselves
>I know blacks and muslims will support me

lel

WAIT.....
OP made HALF of that shit up I think. If you read the link its different.

> cop defense force comes out when an ambiguous, volatile situation leads to the death of a suspect and the result is widespread riot and protest, including violence and incitement of violence on law enforcement.
> some dumb cop blows away a white woman, unprovoked, clear as day, next to his partner, and without his body camera on.
> expects same defense force to come out for him because "blue lives matter"

Well I'm glad the Somali-American community will defend this incompetent murderer without any shame.

In America, LOL, no, that guy isn't even going to spend a night in prison.

While it gets reported on the Australian news, no politician has said shit, only difference between Australia and EU is that they hate white people and want to replace us with chinks instead of Africans and Arabs.