Red pill me on niggers

Red pill me on niggers

Are they actually subhuman?

Other urls found in this thread:

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/neanderthal/
acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/opre/nis4_supp_analysis_race_diff_mar2010.pdf
www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology-2010-Broesch- Cultural Variations in Children's Mirror Self-Recognition.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=WoK8OZlo4PU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same species, different subspecies.

literally not like us at all

>muh declining birthrate

They're not modern man, according to genetic science and absolute fact.

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/neanderthal/

Shut up fag
how about we don't bring third worlders to this country.

does this help you understand more fully ?

As a 24 year old black dude living in the American south, if whites are meant to be the "standard" of humanity, then no, certainly not.

I think a large part of the black problem is the fact that black culture is so deeply influenced by southern white culture.

Also, race realism is fine, but these racial infographics are complete and utter blue pill.

Facts don't lie.

How about you come to grips with the reality that shitposting =/= preserving a future for white children?

Why are you here shitposting?

You should be busy breeding a cuck's white wife.

How are these info graphics a blue pill?
are you aware that not all black people live in the south.
In Canada blacks are in the same situation in the UK blacks are in the same situation in every country that isn't theirs they are in the same situation.

Preserving a future for white children means ethnically cleansing the place.

She's not here right now.

Nearly all blacks in America have roots in southern America. Use your head.

Do blacks in the UK have roots in the south?

No.
Over the last hundred years black people have gone from strong family ties to over 77% single moms. We weren't allowed to live among the whites, creating ghetto zones while the men were killed or locked up on trumped up charges.
Then the CIA brought in crack and gangster rap culture which was pushed on us once we had been weakened.
A lot of racists laugh at us and call us dumb without knowing how we got here. You should learn, because if they'll do it to us what's to stop them from doing it to you?

I'm clearly talking about American blacks friendo. Clearly and obviously.

niguh balacks r de originole humanz. whitey ezcaped hell and cum from the cunnekted cavez n shiet. dey da devil

Lol... The real cave monkeys that fuck animals and molest children are calling black people monkeys... If you have a damn mirror look in it and see those disturbing features.

I brought up how everywhere blacks are in the same situation it's more than culture blacks will always be like this wherever and whenever they are.

Yes, it is incredible how pol are not educated about this, Niggers are not human, they are totally different from a white or an Asian or a Native American, Asian, European, American, all share a same ancestor and is homo sapiens, we are Hybrids of homosapiens and neardentales, the asiaticos are hybrids of homosapiens with another type of homo that I do not remember

The niggers do not have the ancestor of homo sapiens, they are subhuman retarded uncivilized, they are the worst of the worst, getting together with a nigger is destroying your genes completely, it is the same as having sex with a monkey

>Monkey
>Ape

As they feel to know that a Peruvian defends better when explaining why blacks are animals, Blacks should not be considered as Modern Human, the correct term would be Sub human

So that's what a strong Jew looks like

We all came from adam, we are all humans.

Exactly. Crimes wouldn't be crimes if they were done by animals.

>implying
acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/opre/nis4_supp_analysis_race_diff_mar2010.pdf

Of course you know the difference; after all that is part of your lineage.

Angolans are based

underrated my mongoloid friend ;)

>Mean white IQ around 108
Yeah, no...

The after picture is wrong. There should be trash everywhere and the buildings should be deteriorating and covered in graffiti.

>in every country that isn't theirs they are in the same situation

They aren't doing too well in the countries they control either.

>trumped up charges

You're either ignorant or lying. Only you know which.

Always just the lips. Compare the whole face once.

This mentality is exactly why we have nigger and muzzie problems.

Serious post.

This honestly makes me wonder if they are subhuman or not.

www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology-2010-Broesch- Cultural Variations in Children's Mirror Self-Recognition.pdf

5-year-old Kenyans fail the test. 18-month-old white children pass the test.

>blacks smart enough to uncover vast complex whitey plots
>too dumb to do anything about it

got it

black ethnostate now

This image is bullshit. Neanderthals looked nothing like that.

>implying stirner wouldn't just say statistics and facts are spooks

s-sauce?

nigs are baseline anatomically modern humans without morphs. Populations that differentiated after leaving africa in two distinct pushes picked up morphs through hybridization with neanderthals and environmental pressure.

Your graph literally shows that.

that's what races are. my white skin is so I can get that vit. D even in cold and snowy climates.

They're not sub humans, they're just baseline stock humans without perks when everyone else is running mods.

get your shit together peru

>Niggers are console fags.

the local zoo/KFC

Looks like a boiseye (or however it's written)

I've seen this many times, but it still gets me. Imagine coming face to face with that when you just wanted a sandwich. If cc tranquilizer dart guns aren't legal they should be.

Out of Africa isn't gospel anymore, especially with the discovery of very archaic pre-homo hominids in east Europe. Niggers are also heavily admixed and much more closely related Homo Erectus. It would be more accurate to say they're the stripped down budget model developed from the same prototype as the high end models.

I've heard the image comes from an episode of Ancient Aliens.

>the asiaticos are hybrids of homosapiens with another type of homo that I do not remember

Denisovans

Niggers are demons, they aren't human in any sense of the word.

Denisovans is the homo you are looking for iirc leafanon.

it's a cultural quotient, and an educational quotient difference, not entirely intelligence. most of the iq tests relate to some form of formal mathematics and english composition. the nogs aren't formally educated and won't be able to score high because it's a different world they live in. now if you had a warlord qoutient or rape quotient test, they'd be genius level.

>pre-homo hominids in East Europe

I'd need the peer reviewed sauce on that, since it's been 5 years since I was in biological anthropology

Last time I was aware, all the new stuff was still gracile and from erectus stock. But we still don't know what to do about denisovans iirc

Either way, I still think it's more scientifically correct to consider them the floor or fleet model, rather than a rickshaw.

Or like the other user said, console fags.

>it's a cultural
Oh this bullshit again. Where exactly do you think culture comes from?

Please let this be a good nigger hate thread!

He's from Peru.

You have to go back nigger

Obvious match.

Yeah yeah, keep blaming all your easily fixed problems on whites you stupid nigger. There is a reason everywhere you go in the world you are hated.

>most of the iq tests relate to some form of formal mathematics and english composition.
that isn't true the IQ tests of today do not use words.
pic related is what the modern IQ tests look like.

sorry your an ugly canadian nigger. But you have to go back too

intelligence has a low degree of heritability anyway. prenatal/neonatal nutrition as well as early childhood stimulation play a much more significant role.

Intelligent people with intelligent offspring are correlated because they are more like to have the resources and knowledge to properly care their crib midgets.

poor whites make fat retarded spawn on the regular as well.

no that isn't true poor whites don't have children with an avg IQ of 85 like blacks.

Can I have the link for that?

Is the answer 5?

Complete bullshit nigger. Your kind are stupid, stop trying to blame it on something its not. You have to go back

It has the sources at the bottom of the image.

uh is it 5? if adjacent diamonds make a triangle then adjacent triangles make a diamond?

Yeah

found the salty nigger

I looked at it as a repeating pattern.

then explain the layers of retardation in whites in Arkansas, Louisiana, bama, and West Virginia and shit.

or you can try not to bring in immigrants...

Negroid admixture.

I've never been to those places but I can Assure you that the whites have an avg IQ of 100.

shit you're probably right. I thought it was an additive thing. guess I'm tarted then. shame.

>tfw you live in Arkansas and have an IQ of 128.

Not everyone lives in Hungary we can't just say no more immigrants and be fine.

Link?

I read an article by an African (not African-American) scholar who argued that if blacks left the US and returned to Africa, they would halt all development and set Africa several decades back.

underrated

>We weren't allowed to live among the whites thus creating ghetto zones.
Hm this would make an individual think.

Not everyone can be as retarded as a leaf

Their parasitical influence on the European homelands and European peoples is sickening.

1 minute:

>Gorilla is a Good Daddy
youtube.com/watch?v=WoK8OZlo4PU

those places are filled with people of all description that don't know how to take care of their bodies, minds, or the bodies and minds of their offspring.

Take 2 pure white parents, with a 110 IQ. But make them shitty neglectful assholes. mom doesn't eat well, doesn't take her prenatal vitamins, smokes and drinks a bit, not a ton, but doesn't quit either.

Kid pops out, they feed him shit food, do not interact with it more than the bare minimum, don't read to it etc.

By the time that thing hits 5 it'll be prediabetic, fat, and be high 70something to 80something IQ.

repeat ad infinitum, that's also how you get the American south.

The definitions of races are somewhat arbitrary, especially in the US, where genetic admixture is not uncommon. That being said, human populations have some innate differences, though we're all still human and share certain characteristics.